Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: beautiful16

yeah bt i liked cong's actng... the way she said the batwara thng...πŸ‘

haan pehli baar boring khaandan me kuch achcha hua. Aaj unhone 25% bore nahi kiya keval cong ki wajah se. Baaki log to as usual bore the or sabse bdi varsha kya rubbish act kar rahi thi. Jaleli kya jali aaj. Uski aag ki lapte itni bhayanak thi ki naksh to dur hi khade rahe usse. Aaj ka epi bohot romantic tha. Aaj ke epi me tragedy, romance, saazish, sabkuch tha. Fullon entertainment.
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
wow yaar i got home a while ago from boring lectures and naksh romance 😍 natik is such an adorable husband, thank god varsha's pregnancy is over she is so pako yaar
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
todays  episode  was  good . i  loved  all  the  nakshlila😍. but  more  than  that  i  loved  both  the  jasoos  Bma  and  G3πŸ˜†. how  they  are  giving  expression. to  the  kitchen  noise  and  as  they  were  asking  golabo  . like  FBI. i  think  they  love  this  new  work  of  keeping  eye  on  naksh. after  batwara. and  Bma  try  to  create  problem  between  g3  and  naksh. ma  our  bete   ke  beech  ke  dewar  ko  girne  nahi  dena  chahti  hai. Dj  ki  ardhangini  jo hai🀒
Edited by madhaviben - 13 years ago
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Mariam_

wow yaar i got home a while ago from boring lectures and naksh romance 😍 natik is such an adorable husband, thank god varsha's pregnancy is over she is so pako yaar

yaa hope she again leaves to her maayka soon bahut bahut pakaati hai cant tolerate even one scene of hers & hope today again v ll get to c cute naksh moments wen they go to watch movie....😊
JAYA_09 thumbnail
really loved y'day's
indian-series.com
INDIA 04:03 PM
Thursday, March 3, 2011
isode
JAYA_09 thumbnail
really loved today's episode and nakshchemistry. their chemistry improving day by day. but i don't know what will happen today?will they be scolded againor they will get a keys keys of singhania's?it will also part of batwaara correct. i don't know what they want from naksh.

Originally posted by: madhaviben

todays  episode  was  good . i  loved  all  the  nakshlila😍. but  more  than  that  i  loved  both  the  jasoos  Bma  and  G3πŸ˜†. how  they  are  giving  expression. to  the  kitchen  noise  and  as  they  were  asking  golabo  . like  FBI. i  think  they  love  this  new  work  of  keeping  eye  on  naksh. after  batwara. and  Bma  try  to  create  problem  between  g3  and  naksh. ma  our  bete   ke  beech  ke  dewar  ko  girne  nahi  dena  chahti  hai. Dj  ki  ardhangini  jo hai🀒

she's making sure choti dulhan sides change na karle, hence this bhadkana πŸ˜ƒ she knows gayitri doesn't have a life without naitik..n dekhna gayitri will be the first one to revolt against this decision....yest. bma is saying "ab aadat daal lo bache apni manmaani karenge" πŸ˜ƒ and next min. naitik n akshara came to tell her abt the movie πŸ˜† bma ki tai tai phish ho gayi..pehle apni beti ke sanskar bhi dekh lo πŸ€’

i only remember the ad breaks frm yest episode..ur right sabi, it was slow..the kitchen scene was not that gr8..gayitri n bma ka reaction bhi aise hi tha πŸ˜” react hi nahi kiya πŸ˜† munna ko sabzi kaatna kahan aata hai πŸ€£ was gayitri's only concern...πŸ€”

the last scene was okay...i'm happy thoda progress toh hai..instead of Asking "ma hum jaayein", she's TELLING "Ma hum jaa rahe hain, jaayein" πŸ˜†
Edited by _charu_ - 13 years ago
JAYA_09 thumbnail
charu hiw about this dialogue from gay3 'mera munna pehle aisa kabhi nahi tha' really i was expecting this from gay3 charu waht do u think about the preap .will they taunt naksh again,cahru sbb gay3 and b'ma told tha t naksh were not with them this shivratri. i want to see how they react to their relatives about this .

Originally posted by: JAYA_09

charu hiw about this dialogue from gay3 'mera munna pehle aisa kabhi nahi tha' really i was expecting this from gay3 charu waht do u think about the preap .will they taunt naksh again,cahru sbb gay3 and b'ma told tha t naksh were not with them this shivratri. i want to see how they react to their relatives about this .

na Dino will not say anything..he said na they can live their life the way they want to...but looking at gayitri's expression in the precap, i feel she got happy when akshara asked for permission..if naksh were not with them then gr8 πŸ‘πŸ˜†

munna aisa nahi tha toh aur kaisa tha πŸ˜† batwara aise hi ho gaya? 
Edited by _charu_ - 13 years ago
JAYA_09 thumbnail
what do u think friends  how long this track will continued?what is ur opinion. my opinion is this track should continue atleaase for 5 to 6 months. the elderws should realise waht they did naksh twas totally wrong. and during rashmi's marriage i think so naksh will not part of it. and i want to see naksh not prticipating any thing. becoz akshi did so much work in nandu's marriage this naksh will sidelined and i want each ever member singhania should realise the importance of naksh .