sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

With the change of lead having happened, this might just be the best time to come up with a wish list of scenes for Abhimaan 2.0. The makers would be keen to oblige as much as possible because they’ll want the audience to stay with them. So here is one from my side. Abhira grew up without a dad but her mother gave her so much of love that she ensured that her daughter grew up to be a confident and well-adjusted human. Armaan did not have a mother but his father did not do much to make the boy feel accepted and loved. His stepmom accepted him grudgingly and so did the family but somewhere they never made him feel wanted. He remained on the fringes, looking at the happy family spectacle before him and desperately wanting to be a part of it but not sure if he had the right to even want that. My heart breaks when I think of what this child must have gone through. I would love to see Armaan share something of his childhood memories with Abhira and she can talk of her own memories too. Funnily enough, there is a scene from Abhimaan, the film with AB and JB, that I would like to see on Abhimaan 2.0. AB talks of how his school master used to hit him and JB kisses the long-forgotten pain better. It was a beautiful scene and something like that on Abhimaan 2.0 would be beautiful. Sharing the link for those who might not have seen the film and those who might want to revisit the scene again! https://youtu.be/TxgRpjjap8E?si=nj__hH0YY0jjejNB

Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

They are rebooting?

sharadrocks thumbnail

Not a complete revamp ..but definitely we will see changes with the love story about to kickstart 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Abhimaan is such a classic movie smiley27

sharadrocks thumbnail

Oh yes ..I love the film and that scene in particular ..the chemistry is so organic and heartfelt ❤️