Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OkThanksBye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sacred shrine

I ddnt knw our f8s wd yield such an awesome outcome...damn ....shd have fought more...dhat..okay so the f8 is on..then hopefully i willl get an update again...

Coming to this update..it was really emotional...as in not the sad type...but too many genuine emotions are so vivid beneath each of the letters...i could so well relate to the story...esp the fact that they bth are introverts...says it all...

As i always say for kash..

"Two souls trapped in one body
One heart beating in two bosoms..in one rhythm...in one beat..."

All the very best for ur exams...

Tcz

Sabrina

Sabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb πŸ€—
I miss you.....:(

n ohhh.......thanx for your comment...means alot😳
πŸ˜›

Hope you will like the upcoming story too!
πŸ˜›

@bold n highlighted -😍 KaSh <333☺️

OkThanksBye thumbnail

Originally posted by: m4manju

nice one..... though it was a filler one u have really well written it without any actual incident  or dialogues happening.... the condition of these two childhood sweethearts πŸ˜³ i really wanna read next part of their meeting soon but as ur exams are going on so it k πŸ˜› all the best for them.... and continue soon when u get done with it πŸ˜Š

P.S loved the new title :)

Thank you so much manju!
πŸ˜›
😳

πŸ˜›

OkThanksBye thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy4u

nice one yaar

loved it

Thank you !
πŸ˜›

OkThanksBye thumbnail

Originally posted by: aisha_ranbir8

hey loved the part.......... short n sweet but truly beautiful.............. each n very emotions were truly felt..........anywaz pls continue soon n all the best for examz............. take care...........love aish...................

Thank you Aisha!
πŸ˜›

πŸ˜›

OkThanksBye thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaaz_91

hey
luvd d part
u portrayed both der feelings sooo beautifully
totally adorable
n very much excited 4 d promo part
cont soon
tc
shaaz

Thank you!
😳
πŸ˜›
OkThanksBye thumbnail

Originally posted by: kash.is.bk4ever

reallly cuteeeeee <3
was small but you took your time b/w exams...and tht too maths exam... πŸ€—
MAKE THEM MEET SOON NA! its 12 yrs now :(

awww..nikki....ThanxxxxπŸ€—
😊😳

Originally posted by: Lu_Armi

Hey Awesome..........

Thank you !
😊

Thank you !
😊

OkThanksBye thumbnail
Hello Everyone!
πŸ˜›

See updating so fast!
Just for you!
😳

A short part...but still...
Enjoy!
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜›

Part-4

"It was fun shopping today...haina Shilpa!" a cheerful Muskaan asked Shilpa!

Shilpa smiled seeing her friend beaming with joy as they today shopped by their first salary of income. Muskaan and Shilpa became friends when they joined the multinational Software Company together as team-mates.

Presently they were in Mumbai. After few weeks of joining the company and deepening of sense of understanding between them, Muskaan moved in with Shilpa, so they lived together!

Shilpa was always reserved and shy, but getting a friend like Muskaan who was like a complete contrast to her, she was more open and livelier now.

Somewhere or the other, deep down in her heart the fear of loosing a friend was always there which was one of the reason of Shilpa for not interacting much!

KARAN...her lost childhood Best-friend. She could never understand why she was so sentimental with this relationship of her life. He was Just a childhood friend. Many have them and many lost them too...its all normal...but something was more to this relationship of her and her Karan...what??? She doesn't know!!!

Her trail of thoughts again was once broken by Muskaan to bring her back to the reality.

" Oye Miss, Kahan kho gaye??" Muskan asked her, when she felt that all her talks were in vain as Shilpa was lost in her own world!

Sighing and then smiling a bit, Shilpa shook her head, implying nothing important!

Shilpa has told Muskaan about him. Muskaan has been always telling her that she should not think much, it is not even known that he remembers her or not. But Shilpa could not help it, She always land up in her thoughts.

Muskaan, "you know you are a gone case right! Thinking about Him haina?...Shilpa tu pagal hai kya...Lets do one thing lets go and have a mental check-up of yours...kitni baar kaha hai...it was not a love just a childhood friend...phir bhi...dekh...mujhe bolna pad raha hai...move on...Shilpa tujhe pata hai...I wont want to make you sad...par logically think dude...he is a boy...he may be having girlfriend etc and his own life...his lifestyle may be completely different...you don't still know that he even remember you or not...you understanding...right?...bachpan mein toh we come across many friends and we lose many too but don't get stuck in their memories FOREVER as it is in your case... you are stuck in..." Muskaan was going on with her ranting but when she dint get any response from Shilpa She turned beside to find her missing.

She worriedly looked around but dint find her at all...she paced all her way back from where they were coming and then she saw...

*BUMPP*

All her shopping bags fell down as she mistakenly bumped with someone. As she bent down to pick her bags she felt someone too bending down and picking up things for her and was apologizing for his fault of not paying attention and bumping into her.

She was going to look up to the person, when she heard a loud voice of Muskaan. She turned in her direction to see Muskaan coming towards her shouting something which was barely explicable. Shilpa gathered her fallen bags together fast and took the bags from the stranger she turned to find Muskaan face to face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hopefully...I can give a next update tomorrow!
coz I will be alone tomorrow at Home...:P
Not guaranteeing
just
Hope!
😊

Do comment/criticize!
and press the "Like" button below!
Thank you!

Cheers,
Sri

Edited by -KaShti- - 12 years ago
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail