annoying.................

jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hello my dear forum members,

i just want to ask a simple question? Most of the members in this forum are girls/women right? Then why many of them are very much furious when maan feels a bit of guilt. Don't u have sympathy for women?
I was extremely shocked to these words which someone mentioned
"It was better that maan would have remain unmarried and single rather than marrying geet. After marrying geet he is facing lot of problems"

Is this the respect given by women?

Praising maan is very much appreciated. At the same time making geet down with these type of comments is really irritating

I'm a guy. i was very much annoyed seeing the posts everywhere on this forum praising maan all the time and criticizing geet at the same time.

These kind of posts almost give the perfect answer for the question
"are women, women's biggest enemy"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

You are absolutely right.

Most of females are obsessed with Maan. They don't try to understand Geet's situation.

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

U R right ...agree ...

I 2 don't understand Y they forget that they 2 are women ...... & may face the same situation in life ...... instead of supporting ...... they go & criticise ........ coz ...according to them ...what ever maan does is right ....  they feel maan is always rightπŸ˜†

i am not saying maan is wrong or geet is right ...

depending on the circumstances these 2 R thrown into each & every time it is not at all their fault ....

but the situation which they are in is at fault .... &

all the time if we see both maan & geet are right in their own way ... & the cv's have always kept this thought in mind .... they always show that ..... how they both agree & accept ...  that they both made the mistake .... & are sorry towards each other ......

but like U said ....... some fail to understand the situation πŸ˜† 

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
righto yaar they are not maan n geet but maneet ,sometime either of them can be wrong or right what a big deal in that? maan's weak point has always been anger and geet always brought him out of his rage ,geet been vulnerable maan always protected her.don't in real life we all sometime r right n other time wrong maneet r not god they too have both sides like us .and chill yaaro this all is a part of story nothing is personal .there r so many people who bring maneet on screen so it is a team effort not geet or maan do it their own. 
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yaar there is no similarity in situation here maan is angry like volcano and he even didn't bother abt asking geet abt what's going on ?but yes his anger is his love and hate both where as in geet's case did u see her angry abt maan choosing her and how come she made him feel guilty if u remember maan himself stated feeling guilty and geet with so much of love eased him from that feeling .
she took promise what's wrong there all she did for that baby and how come she will choose herself over her baby .
do u think she wud have said maan if again it happens choose me over my baby no mother will ever say this.if maan's priority is geet then geet also does not love him  less
 is ego and hatered so big that u can let some one die for it?. 
i personally wud have forgotten everything if i cud save even stranger doing so.

maaneet28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The greatest enemy of a women is another women.this saying is so very true.

Maan has been brought to the status of god by some and he can never be wrong according to them.so  geet  cant  speak a single word against maan .

grow up girls.keep urself in place of geet and then speak.
if geet has told maan that he is being selfish,then it shows how much she is being hurt by his words.
both have reacted according to circumstances and none are wrong.

PGirn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agreed! with the post n all the replies!

some ppl need to have SELF CHECK before saying things...

or watch the whole episodes again n see how much Geet has gone thru..of cos Maan helped her alot..so message is u cant get thru everything alone ..its teamworkk..no one person is right or wrong..
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@TM - First thanks a lot! I am posting in this forum after long time because I felt really great after reading your topic.

Why is Maan made to feel guilty? Perfect logic for the same was given yesterday int the serial by our very own MSK! HIS ANGER! He himself said, he was so blinded by his anger and hatered on Dev on the day of accident as well. If he had not been angry they would not have left the hotel in the frirst place. He reasoned perfectly. Hats off yet again to the CVs for proving that MSK has brains NOT JUST DROOLABLE BODY! He is a man of substance. Many people forget that what a Man needs is Character more than a HOT HOT BODY! So I admire MSK's Character because he was VERY SANE and realised his mistake so soon like the way he did when Geet confessed her past to him. The guilt stricken MSK who was perfect with his reasoning!

Now coming to Geet. What was her mistake in the accident? She was just trying to cheer her angry husband. Just because she was holding the Steering wheel. So people call her a fool! πŸ˜† Her playfulness was to cheer up Maan. But that is not a justification. Even she has accepted her mistake and she was very guilty for the same.

People talk about logic and stuff. Just stand in the shoes of Geet and think.. She had to beg to the very person who ruined her life to save her husband. Am asking the exact same question she asked Maan. Do we even have an idea what would have she been through when she was searching for the person who ruined her life and to fall on his feet to save her husband? No.. We cant even imagine such nerve wracking situation ever!😭

For the ardent followers of Geet frm the episode 1 to till today, we know the importance the baby holds in the story. I just dont understand the audience demand for the Miscarriage. May be they should re-see the old episodes where Geet put her life in line for the baby. She would be a dead woman today if MSK had not been there. No doubt he is her knight! But she has put herself through al this because of one reason the BABY!

I understand that it sounds out of logic for the pregnency without bump. But there are many other logical flaws right from the beginning of the serial!

If you find a guy who can stop a hummer with his hand from moving forward as logical and hot why cant you defy logic when it comes to the bump? When we can accept that  there was a younger brother for MSK who disappeared and came back as a younger sister why cant we accept this?πŸ˜ƒ Further, dragging a pregnency track is not something new to tele-serials. I have known serials where the woman is shown pregnent for almost an yearπŸ˜†. Any mother will know what it is to bring a baby to the world. Only those who suffered MC can tell what it is to loose a baby. Believe me, the serial will become a melodramam if that ever happens.

The story is about a GIRL who struggles against all odds for her baby and not about MSK and how hot he is! 😳 MSK is hot for me too! but that is not because of his flexing muscles or the sharp features or what ever physical! Its about his character. the ever shining Character that makes him stand out of all odds for his lady love. For his purity and his righteousness! He is my STAR!⭐️
PGirn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Preethi-Premi...u rock! love ur reply...u just said what i was thinking!!
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PGirn

@Preethi-Premi...u rock! love ur reply...u just said what i was thinking!!

Thanks dear. But we wont have many takers. I think you already understand that!πŸ˜‰