Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ashi

very well said Preethi.

Thanks Ash!😳
Kabhi kabhi bolna padtha hai!πŸ˜†
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with you . Sabse galti hota hai.....................
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Preethi-Premi

very well said . Kya description dia tumne . I love your comments .
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

@Preethi-Premi

very well said . Kya description dia tumne . I love your comments .

Thanks dear.... Just put in words what i have been feeling for long time now!😊
krishnameera thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Post dear....πŸ‘
I am a girl/woman and feel proud for that. I always like to support woman in any case.
so jaha Geet/DD vaha mai. πŸ˜‰ to support them.

First people don't like bubbly geet (they called her imature) now..
They don't like geet who said truth to msk that his anger level is so high which is not good.
pata nahi kasi geet unko chahiye? MSK ki servent?

People think that she doesn't deserve grate MSK.   Though they know
1. geet is the person who bring rain of happiness in life of MSK.
2. she made him able to enjoy life.

kuch to log kahenge...logo ka kam hai kahena...chodo bekar ki bato mai...
kahi chhut na jaye GHSP ka maza. πŸ˜†

love to DD darling,GC and other casts also.
All they did what is given to them and being actors they are perfect.⭐️

mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
jwalamukhi@ i luv ur post....u said sooooo true that "are women, women's biggest enemy".......... & this geet forum proved dis quote in everytime n everymoment...

shame on u girls
😑😑😑

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Good post πŸ‘ And its not been happening just now its been happening from day 1.... or rather from the very first day i joined this forum....

We all try to put some sense in our own special ways but ultimately i guess it has become a fact on the forum and very few will agree to you.. So as i have got used to it... I guess probably you too will get used to it...  Does not mean we do not voice our opinion... But the point is how much ever logical or sane your opinion is such things always falll on deaf ears... πŸ˜‰ and leads to unnecessary controversies...  😊

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=Azmatazz]

Good post πŸ‘ And its not been happening just now its been happening from day 1.... or rather from the very first day i joined this forum....

We all try to put some sense in our own special ways but ultimately i guess it has become a fact on the forum and very few will agree to you.. So as i have got used to it... I guess probably you too will get used to it...  Does not mean we do not voice our opinion... But the point is how much ever logical or sane your opinion is such things always falll on deaf ears... πŸ˜‰ and leads to unnecessary controversies...  😊

[/QUOTE]but azmatazz we cant let people in this forum to go on making rules as how geet to talk to maan,😑 how she should behave.😑, they very easily making a posts and justifying its their pov..
.and today everyone who replied in this topic had given valid and sensible points....it must be an eye opener..if i have done this mistake i would have changed my pov....but here as you said no one are going to change😭...
i think many girls in this forum do worship thier husbands as godπŸ˜‰ & they will never raise thier voice or let thier frustrations out, or play with him., from dawn to dusk they will worship thier husbands.πŸ˜†..
girls common they are lovers/couple ....understand it...if you cant love maaneet together please stay away...dont make topics which isreally one sided....

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thankyou so much for making this posts...i dony know why girls are behaving like this...and blaming geet is very childish...maan is not blaming geet for accident and then why  u girls are like this...hey this is not divided as maan and geet land actually its diveded as darshti and gurmeet...people here cant love them both., if you cant atleast try to love maaneet.,
whatever maan has done to geet is is uncomparable only...but you cant keep on wieghing what each other has done...he did out of love...and he said one word yesterday to daddi...that geet has brought happiness n his life...since we dont know maan's past we dont know the role played by geet., and dont make conditions as how geet should behave with maan...she has every right to behave as she likes., its her man ..if geet starts keep on thinking what maan does to her,and treat with respect and gratitude...then there will be always a distance between them., they are not strangers they are lovers/couples...
how can a couple be like counting what your partner does?yes, geet didnt forget what maan has done to her...thats why she pleaded dev to save his life...got it?geet and maan are human beings and they are prone to mistakes...i wrote this in another thread...but i felt my pov suits to this topic also...
princess.rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

no it's not like that
i love both geet and maan😳
they r an awesome couple

Edited by princess_aakshu - 13 years ago