Veer is dumb N robotic n accepts Rong advce mostly - Page 4

Poll

Veer is dumb N robotic n accepts Wrong advice mostly...

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tani_thk thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ichvee

veer kiya kare jab us ko manati rahti he ro ro kar ,,

u r right agree😉😉😉
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

At present I am not liking the portrayal of Veer's characteristics.............

but I don't agree with what you say............ in my opinion...................emotional blackmail by those you love and cherish most is very hard to ignore...........and I am talking about Ichcha and Mai. He has tried several times to protest and the harder he tries the more he is emotionally blackmailed......................Having said that he has done some thoughtless and silly things..........but all in all he is one of the better characters in this serial who the CV's are doing their level best to destroy completely.

👍🏼you are absolutely right
shivani9 thumbnail
To b unable to tell his wife a simple truth y  cudnt b pregenant ....can tht not b dumbb enough from an educated man..is it too much 2 expectt..😳

Originally posted by: jdfan

🥱🥱🥱🥱 i am in no mood of explaining right now  🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱but i am thinking of opening veer fan club on this forum  😉 kon kon join karna chahta hay🤣🤣

yar please mazak mat karo you please veer appreciation thred khol lo😳 i really like this character😳😳😳 and i am tired of this unfair biasism going on this forum main kisi k saath bahas nahi karna chahti  in logon kay saath kitni bhi bahas kar lo yeh nahin manay gay because i know they hate him well if they dont hate him to itni shandar logic day kar usay criticize na karen😕😕😕
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yaar Shivani , Jo admi Mandir me manathe magtha hai , woh kitna educated hai , we all know , he is dumb as icha 
jdfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: katieperry

yar please mazak mat karo you please veer appreciation thred khol lo😳 i really like this character😳😳😳 and i am tired of this unfair biasism going on this forum main kisi k saath bahas nahi karna chahti  in logon kay saath kitni bhi bahas kar lo yeh nahin manay gay because i know they hate him well if they dont hate him to itni shandar logic day kar usay criticize na karen😕😕😕

awwwwwwwwwwww😭😭dont worry i am not kidding i am serious😊
shivani9 thumbnail
Hmmm I am very upset with this character wht is he fit 2 do, cant he use his brain 2 decide what is right and what is wrong, hez such a coward he cant do wht he needs 2 doo..how iditoic can a lead b....
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladybird9

To b unable to tell his wife a simple truth y  cudnt b pregenant ....can tht not b dumbb enough from an educated man..is it too much 2 expectt..😳

Didn't the scene freeze after Ichcha's speech.............so whatever he might have said in response....we don't know.................but I still did not get the logic Ichcha applied for her inability to get pregnant..................somebody needs to give me  a rational or irrational explanation.😕😕
shivani9 thumbnail
BTW for memebers comparing Veer with Ichcha, it is not allowed 2 compare 2 characters here on this forum and point with this poll is to show how dumb veer has been in this entire soap, incl being unable 2 identify Sid as Tapasya's friend as BF incllll..how much more eveidence do we need 2 call him dumb..
Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago
jdfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladybird9

Hmmm I am very upset with this character wht is he fit 2 do, cant he use his brain 2 decide what is right and what is wrong, hez such a coward he cant do wht he needs 2 doo..how iditoic can a lead b....

well i'll 100 percent agree with you if you use same words for ichcha too😆😆😆