Veer is dumb N robotic n accepts Rong advce mostly - Page 2

Poll

Veer is dumb N robotic n accepts Wrong advice mostly...

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: spatty123

NANI: she is the smartest  of the lot. Muft mein 20 saal se thakur house mein reh rahi hai. πŸ˜†

I do not like Nani's character at all😑 But in all fairness.............she was like a mother to Divya and as I understand brought Divya up like her own daughter............so that is still understandable.........but not her silly son.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yaar , he is dumb and robotic Zero no doubt , as he has a wify like Icha, who locks her brains in Box and stores them in cool place ...... as they say sangatha ka asar , the day this 2 come together to take decisions one will become πŸ€ͺ
Edited by JustJ - 13 years ago
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spatty123

NANI: she is the smartest  of the lot. Muft mein 20 saal se thakur house mein reh rahi hai. πŸ˜†

She is a 'Free Monty'...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hermione8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijayam

Kya yaar Shivani..ofcourse I agree....I like Veer so much...donno whats wrong with him nowadays...show some manliness Veer...
Okay..a few tips for Veer...
- be logical, rational and practical, not overtly emotional
- be self-assured,you dont have to seek nor need the approval of others for anything
- Exhibit leadership & authoritative qualities in family matters esp. with your wife
- Take dispassionate decisions, use passion & force at the right places..πŸ˜‰  (how?? well well thats a new chapter all together..next time)
- be the man of the house..dont let anyone bully you into anything that you're convinced is not right (how?? gosh..again how...whom can I quote from you family...hmmmm....no one...I can understand....πŸ˜†)
- Dont be a manipulated man...be an empowered manly man ...kay kar rahe ho Veer....

@ Bold..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Agree with you on all points...😊
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
he wasnt a bhikari hero before but now hes sure a BHIKARI hero with dead expressions!!!
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijayam

Kya yaar Shivani..ofcourse I agree....I like Veer so much...donno whats wrong with him nowadays...show some manliness Veer...
Okay..a few tips for Veer...
- be logical, rational and practical, not overtly emotional
- be self-assured,you dont have to seek nor need the approval of others for anything
- Exhibit leadership & authoritative qualities in family matters esp. with your wife
- Take dispassionate decisions, use passion & force at the right places..πŸ˜‰  (how?? well well thats a new chapter all together..next time)
- be the man of the house..dont let anyone bully you into anything that you're convinced is not right (how?? gosh..again how...whom can I quote from you family...hmmmm....no one...I can understand....πŸ˜†)
- Dont be a manipulated man...be an empowered manly man ...kay kar rahe ho Veer....

I admire the way you have put each and every point which was the expectation we had from Veer................yet at present Veer has miserably failed in most of them.............with and without Ichcha's help...........we are in a regressive serial not in a progressive serial.............so I do hope at least some of your points are well taken.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
hermione8 thumbnail

Three people are working to get things done in Tapasya's favour from the beginning for the past two years :- 

They are Tapasya herself, Nani and Ichcha...

Taps and Nani are able to manipulate the dumbos in B house and Divya in Jogi's house.. The rest of them like Veer, Jogi and Ammu who cannot be convinced are manipulated by Ichcha with her emotional blackmail.. In the case of Veer, one Mai is sufficient to control him, but now Ichcha also has joined hands with Mai and so he can do his pendulum act without getting blamed for it..... this is the CVs' strategy for the past 2 years and we do not know how many more...πŸ˜•πŸ₯±
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
As I hv told earlier, Veer hs been lost in GAZIABAD marriage registration office. πŸ˜‰
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yaaar ankit! hudh hai!! waheen pe reh jaaataaa...
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit111

As I hv told earlier, Veer hs been lost in GAZIABAD marriage registration office. πŸ˜‰

Huh???πŸ€”πŸ˜•