Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
chapter 10

Adi looked worried as something was serious.
Kareena held her breath and prayed that adi doesn't come to know anything at all but aehem speaks up.

Aehem: adi u always asks me who my wife was, and why she left which i have no answer to. She left that house that night when i never actually asked her to leave but she left on her own will. The next morning, everyone began to search the whole house and we saw a note on the table saying she had left the house as she had broken all her marriage vows and i never wanted her in my life. It had been a few days we still searched but i went to the police and complained a lodge. The police couldn't find any clue about her. We later found out she had left Rajkot and shifted to Jaipur so jigar went to do some search but came back here with no hope. We all had left this and stopped. No one had ate a single morse  on top of that Rashi food always sucked so we never ate it until she began to cook better. Time had passed and i met Anita, anita who was a girl with my standard, someone whom i loved but what happened between us was terrible. Truth had came out. She wanted to marrry me for the Modi money, Money property and business. I waas shocked so i slapped her. She went on and on until the police came. She ran and got shot in her right leg. Doctor took the bullet out and she was saved but not saved saved. She was jailed for the deeds she had done. 2 Years had passed, i still regret what i have done to my wife, misses her a lot and came to know i loved her. I began to search again until i found out she got married. Do u want to know who that girl is?

Adi: yes tell me, i will go and look for her.

Aehem: there is no point now, the girl who was my wife has been married to you none other that ur wife Kareena. Her name is Gopi. Don't believe me look at this wedding pic of ours.

Adi was shocked. Total shocked. He was horrified to know it was his wife. He had gone mental. He turned around and saw she wasn't even there but actually went home.
Aehem goes back home, and prayed he gets her back but there was no hope.

what will be happening to the kashap family. what will adi do? will he loose control? Will gopi go back to aehem? what will happen? read on to find out
HansaN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
really nice. please continue.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
chapter 11

Adi drove the car so fast and didn't know where he was going. He relaxed and went home.

After a few days he comes to know that both still talk to each other, and still love he completely lost the plot. He was coming back from work and was driving his car to over his speed limit.

He met with an accident. Police came. Ambulance came.Everyone gathered around the incident area. Adi was taken to the hospital. There dr kerti recognizes him and calls the kashap family and they came.

His life was critical. 40% chance for saving his life. A lot of blood loss. Heart started to fail. It started to get even more complicated.

The doctors stopped the operation in between. The glass which was scattered had gone through his valves and they had stopped working.

Adi dies.

Everyone comes to know about it Sonakshi and his family went through the trauma and felt pin. They were sad.

Later on Jeetendra says : kareena go back to your old house, your 2st husband i don't want you to live like  widow. Gopi couldn't refuse him and said yes

After a month after Adi had passed, Modi enterprises puts the company on Adi name , for his rememberance, while on the same day, gohem had a court marriage. This time they were happy, and accepted each other.

Thats it, am finished with this ff aswell - couldn't come up with an idea to end it so i did this for gohem reunite.

HansaN thumbnail
you finished it to early. but thanks
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Yea runinahansa I had to
Lost all the chapters which werre after the marriage then I had to finish it
HansaN thumbnail
never mind but your ff are mind blowing. but please dont stop to update. i am addict to reading them. thanks
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great update and ending, keep up the good work,
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Thank u shilpa from now on me going to focus on 1 ff
To many same time a hassle. Em I started to write a ff story goes like- 15 villagers from india went to pak and pak 15 villagers came india after project milap they were set free. Gopi was one of them and she comes home. The person behind them raghav biggest terrorist gt arrested and now gopi hand of marriage comes and urmi rashi was jumping with joy the guy none other than our aehem. What should I name this ff?
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Rubinahansa can u tell me what title should I name FF-
HansaN thumbnail
sory i dont know what name. cant think of it