New ff - main ishq uska

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

All fanfics and oneshots  which i have been written with my own knowledge - this is solely my work and no one can recreate or copy my work without permission 

---------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Aehem made a promise that he will treat Gopi with respect that she gets from everyone. He will not ignore, abuse her in any way and support her in little things. There was no reaction on his face but inside him he was melting and happy.

Nani was pleased but suspicious at the same time as there was something, something going on between Gopi and him. Something that the whole house knows and she doesn't. Something that everyone is hiding from her. Something that made her an outsider not an apne in the house. She had to eye on them.

On the other hand he knows she is a great cook, and a good daughter in law which any house would want to have, just like her. He remembered that day when Ketki praised her, and prayed that she gets a good Daughter in law and assumed that Kinjal was like her. But he wasn't ready to accept her as his wife. It was nearly going to be a year to their wedding in 2 months time and still he was the same. Stoned hearted, not ready to accept any goodness of her. He remembered those days when he injured his hand and she felt his pain, those days, when she took all the blame of rashi on the days of navrathri, those days when she burnt her hand after the firework scene and how he bandaged her hand, those days when she picked up the diary and nearly saw Anita pic and his together and shouted at her. He was extremely upset and went upstairs and started doing his office work. It was his day off. He never shared his feelings with anyone, never.

Downstairs Gopi was upset as he never put sindoor on her and how koki compelled him to do a false promise with her when they knew it will never work. She was upset and ignored what Rashi told her to do, how she taunted her as Aehem will never love her, how she will be here for a few days until Nani departure. It made her more upset and she broke down. She ran upstairs all broken down and went to her and aehem room and looked through the window. Aehem stood staring at her, all in tears. He felt pain, but he knew something surely had happened. So he went behind her, ignored his anger and calmed himself. He put his hand on her shoulder , she wiped her tears and turned around. While she saw him, she put her pallu on but he took it off and spoke: There is no point putting that on, leave it and never put it on ever. But why are you crying tell me truthfully. Did Rashi do something now?

Gopi told him everything what she said and he got angry. He went downstairs shouting her name continuously. Everyone was worried as what had happened to him as he was fine this morning before he went upstairs to do his work. Rashi quickly left the food on the cooker and left the gas on. She quickly came to the main hall and stood in front of him and spoke: jee, kuch huwa?

Aehem: how dare you, can't you do your business, why do you compel Gopi to do stuff what she doesnt want to do, why do you always taunt her saying "you will never get Aehem love'', do you have a problem. You don't need to worry about us first look at your relationship with Jigar, then go and judge others.

Rashi in a thinking mode: how did he change that quickly, ab gopi ki khair nahin, why is he taunting me, I never said anything wrong?

Aehem: ever again, I hear you saying something to her which will made her cry and break her courage down, I am telling you, I seriously won't leave you, jo bhi ho even meri bhai ki biwi I won't leave that person.

He goes upstairs and sits down, continues with his work while Gopi comes out from the bathroom, all in Golden green sari and puts the pillow and blanket on the floor. She goes downstairs and get a jug of bowl. Aehem stood there staring at her beauty in the green sari and forgot what he was doing.

He finished his work and went to bed. Gopi came back and locked the door. She saw him Asleep and put the jug beside him as he will wake in the middle of the night asking for water and went to sleep aswell.

Edited by ayesha_78 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
woohoo...ayesha ji ( thought u might like the 'ji')😛.....fourth ff....waah...u r going great guns👍🏼...i just hope the cv's develop on ahem's promise 2 koki...and the start 2 your ff was great😊
-GayabCat- thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhu_sridhar

woohoo...ayesha ji ( thought u might like the 'ji')😛.....fourth ff....waah...u r going great guns👍🏼...i just hope the cv's develop on ahem's promise 2 koki...and the start 2 your ff was great😊

LOL madhu
u meant its my 6th ff
thnks hun , will continue soon
am working on my ff-pukar right now and sstill need to work on os- raji and gohem
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I see you are a busy girl today, keep up the good work, I am thinking up coming up something myself with the recent developments, lets see what comes out in next couple of weeks., Love your FFs
-GayabCat- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbp1971

I see you are a busy girl today, keep up the good work, I am thinking up coming up something myself with the recent developments, lets see what comes out in next couple of weeks., Love your FFs

yea thats true shilpa, i am a busy girl.
Todays show has gave me a lot of ideas so lets see what happens in a couple of weeks, better be a twist after the promise they gave. two unlovers under a tree, chewing sugarcane. 🤣 LOL

Thnk for liking the FFs
will wait for your new ff

Bhumika18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I simply love you FFs..
All the FF writers are just too good :)
-GayabCat- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhumika18

I simply love you FFs..

All the FF writers are just too good :)

thnks bhumika :)

soni2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
looking forward to readin this :)
-GayabCat- thumbnail

He goes upstairs and sits down, continues with his work while Gopi comes out from the bathroom, all in Golden green sari and puts the pillow and blanket on the floor. She goes downstairs and get a jug of bowl. Aehem stood there staring at her beauty in the green sari and forgot what he was doing. He finished his work and went to bed. Gopi came back and locked the door. She saw him Asleep and put the jug beside him as he will wake in the middle of the night asking for water and went to sleep as well.

Chapter 2

Gopi wakes up in the morning and sees he is still asleep with a pillow on his face as the sun was shinning on his face. She went and shut the window and did the curtains on. She thought she will not talk to him as she doesn't want to annoy him in any way. So she went to have a shower. Aehem wakes up and sees Gopi is already awake and she put her blanket already in the wardrobe and the pillow beside him. He fixed the bed put the blanket on properly and went to the wardrobe and took his suit out. He was happy from the inside as Gopi shut the window and did the blinds as he was asleep. But where was she? He thought.( wonder why he thinking about her in the morning) Gopi leaves the bathroom with her wet hair. She is drying it with a towel. He is staring at her continuously in a weird way. He looks around takes his suit and goes to the bathroom. Gopi dries her hair, puts her mungulstra on and sindoor and goes down to the kitchen. While she was cooking she thinks about all those things happened in the house and music comes up in the background...

Saanson Ko Saanson Mein Dalne Do Zara
Dheemi Si Dhadkan Ko Badne Do Zara
Lamho Ki Guzarish Hai Yeh Paas Aa Jaaye
Hum… Hum Tum…
Tum… Hum Tum…

Aehem is thinking about that night when he slapped her, as she could not read or write. Those days when he dropped her off to her mayka as kinjal had got married. That days when, she met umang. Those days when she questioned about Anita. Those days when she wore that favorite color of his, when it was kinjal engagement. He was lonely, and was feeling weird today. What is going on with him.

Aankhon Mein Humko Utharne Do Zara
Baahon Mein Humko Pighalne Do Zara
Hum… Hum Tum…
Tum… Hum Tum…

Nani is peeking through the kitchen door with Koki and Hetal.

Gopi is thinking about that day when she first saw him. That day when he insulted her in front of everyone after washing the laptop. That day, when she broke the vows. She was upset.

Salvatein Kahin Karwatein Kahin
Phel Jaaye Kajal Bhi Tera
Nazron Mein Ho Guzar Tha Hua
Khwabon Ka Koi Khafila
Jismo Ko Ruho Ko Jale Do Zara
Sharmo Khaya Ko Machalne Do Zara
Hum… Hum Tum…
Tum… Hum Tum…

They thought of that night when koki made them promise about pretending in front of everyone as a married couple. They thought about the navrathri day.

Choolon Badan Magar Iss Tarah
Jaisa Surila Saaz Ho
Hum Hai Re Chupe Tere Zulf Mein
Kholo Ke Raat Azaad Ho
Aanchal Ko Seene Se Dhalne Do Zara
Shabnam Ki Boondein Phisalne Do Zara
Hum… Hum Tum…
Tum… Hum Tum…
Bahon Mein Humko Pighalne Do Zara
Hum… Hum Tum ... -5

They thought about that night when the cockroach came and how aehem put ji beside her name and gave her a fright by taunting her

( now back to the reality) Gopi puts all the food on the dinning table and everyone comes down and sits. They begin to eat and Aehem notices today the food seems to be superb, unlikely rashi food which is so tasteless.He ate peacefully and left for office.

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
very good ayesha keep it up