haha taniyuuu its fine w/e

i am thinking of changing the username anyway

i myself don't like the name anymore 🀣

but thank u for liking it
😳
shonadesire thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey shriya
when r going to update nxt part??????????????
today is saturday
-Shriya- thumbnail
I am writing the part right now, I have a little bit of it done...maybe an hour or two?
Edited by -Shriya- - 13 years ago
ammyridz600 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
finally am reading my 😲
hey shreyaaaaaaaaa πŸ€— 🀣🀣🀣 shreya ji plzzzzzzzzzzzzz add me 2 yr pm list πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†oh god am feeling weird calling u this nameπŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

now stop loling n rolfing πŸ˜†

awesome intro ya πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
love it very much😳
love the simple ridz n the evercool armaan πŸ˜‰
love this line Hate him or love him, but you can't ignore him

cant wait for yr next update oopsssssssssss i was about 2 say yr name 🀣

πŸ‘
-Shriya- thumbnail
yuniiii lol
its fine...call me by my name πŸ˜† i wasn't able to get a username with mine, cuz obviously its been taken so used this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ammyridz600 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Shriya-

yuniiii lol
its fine...call me by my name πŸ˜† i wasn't able to get a username with mine, cuz obviously its been taken so used this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

shreyaaaaaaa is really weird πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
my besharam poooooooo rockssssssssss πŸ˜‰πŸ€—
GOOD in the YTTPE gang we have a writer now 😎
-Shriya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammyridz600

shreyaaaaaaa is really weird πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
my besharam poooooooo rockssssssssss πŸ˜‰πŸ€—
GOOD in the YTTPE gang we have a writer now 😎

hahahah now that sounds better πŸ˜†

writer? πŸ˜• god no....πŸ˜†
-Shriya- thumbnail

Part 1

It is 6am on a Monday morning. The first day of high school for senior year (12th grade).

Padma: Riddhima utho beta, subha ho gayi hai. You have to get ready also, come on wake up or else you will get late on your first day itself.

Riddhima: I don't want to go mamma, it's just the first day, all they will do is introduce what the class is and introduce us to each other. Can I stay at home?

Padma: Riddhima, beta, how many times should I explain you? Every year we cannot have this same discussion going on.

Riddhima: Exactly, every year we cannot have this discussion, so please just stop telling me everytime. I can take my own decisions, and I am old enough to know what is right and what is wrong.

Padma: Ok fine, do what you want to do. What if something important is discussed in class? You know this is your last year in high school, go and make the most of it, why are you ruining it? This won't come back again. This is your last first day of high school. If your behaviour is like this now, then I don't want to think about what you will do as the days pass by. You were the one who told me yesterday that you will not let anything or anybody affect you anymore, then why this behaviour again? C'mon get up and get ready. Do you want me to send Nikita upstairs?

Riddhima jumped out of bed after hearing Nikita's name. Her bhabhi, Nikita is her best friend, but when it comes to school and education, she will not spare Riddhima one bit. She would get her out of bed and then give a long lecture after. Riddhima went to get ready and after eating breakfast left for school.

At school.

It was 7:45am and class was going to start in 15 minutes. She decided to go to class and pick the cornermost seat for herself. While walking to the classroom, she saw a reflection of someone she knew very well. She could guess  who that person was even without looking at the face. She was shocked, and couldn't move from there, it was as if she had forgotten how to walk. She felt completely numb.

Riddhima: THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!!!! IS THAT REALLY WHO I THINK IT IS? WHAT...WHY??

There were so many questions in her head and she felt as if her head would just burst if she kept analyzing this any longer. She began walking towards her classroom, those questions still in her mind. Those words still ringing in her head, *Riddhima just stop following me. I don't want you anywhere close to me, nor do I want you in my life. I don't want you around me, I can't be seen with you.*

Riddhima is in her class, she wonders what 'he' is doing here. What is he doing here after so long? God, I just hope I don't see him again.

*Armaan's house* *5am Monday morning*

Armaan had just moved back to LA last night. Billy, Armaan's dad, had to transfer back to his old post. When Armaan heard this news, he came up with every excuse so he could stay back in San Francisco.

Armaan: (thinking) so, back to square one. Somethings can just never be left behind.

*7 am*

Armaan: Dad, I am leaving. I have kept your coffee on the table along with your breakfast, make sure you eat it. I will come home late, I am going over to Atul's after.

*Armaan reaches school and meets Atul*

Atul: Hey man, finally you're here. *gives him a hug* missed you! You left this place and never gave any of us your new number. Humein bhool gaya tu toh yaar.

Armaan: No champ, how could I forget you? You are more than a brother for me. It's just I didn't want to have any connection with this place. Anyway, forget that, show me your schedule.

Armaan feels someone is watching him from behind, he is about to turn but he feels someone tapping him from the back and gets distracted.

Rahul: HEY!!! Can't believe it's really you!! 6 years, huh! Damn, long time! Got kicked out of there too? *Rahul smirks*

Armaan: No, just missed you so much, I had to come back *rolls his eyes*

The two laugh and give each other a hug.

Rahul: Nice to see you here, and a lot to catch up on. Many things have changed here after you left.

Armaan: I'm going to Atul's house after schools out, you wanna meet up there?

All three of them head on to their respective classes.

~Pooja~

Edited by -Shriya- - 13 years ago
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Read the part πŸ‘
Perfect as the introductory part should be πŸ‘πŸΌ
Now i am curious to know what the story behind their weird behaviours 
Do continue when you get time πŸ€—