Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: niviren

Remember the saying "Taali ek haat se nahi bajti"

Same goes with Niv-Viren. KM naturally is a very good actor, with such expressive eyes.
But if Neha would not have been good at acting skills we would not have liked the pair.

But Neha has proved to an equal match for KM, and given us this wonderful and magical nivi-viren.

Hi raj..well said....Kinny is a very good actor...Bt i really started to admire his acting and charm only after he entered ccbm....i love kinny a lot bcz of nivren....and kinny alone can't put our screens on fire..It is neha's beauty,expressions and charm made this pair more attractive along with kinny's hotness and skills....Even though neha is a new comer she is a brilliant actress..and kinny got his perfect partner to make such beautiful scenes with its perfection....And only this pair make us so hooked to ccbm..they r the soul of ccbm....
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sana4kinha

Hi raj..well said....Kinny is a very good actor...Bt i really started to admire his acting and charm only after he entered ccbm....i love kinny a lot bcz of nivren....and kinny alone can't put our screens on fire..It is neha's beauty,expressions and charm made this pair more attractive along with kinny's hotness and skills....Even though neha is a new comer she is a brilliant actress..and kinny got his perfect partner to make such beautiful scenes with its perfection....And only this pair make us so hooked to ccbm..they r the soul of ccbm....

well said sana jann😳

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

@sana4kinha

SO TRUE
I had watched some parts of Bidaai, but never liked KM so much.
It is only in CCBM that I fell in love with KM.
And Yes Neha though new has proved that she is no less than a seasoned artist. I love her too.
FrozenRain thumbnail
Hi preethi,raj,mim and diya.. how r u dears...i have no college today.....so happy bt always distracted with nivren's dreams....can't wait for the seperation track....
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: niviren

This may sound weird. But when CCBM comes at 8pm, I just close the door of my room and lock it so that no one disturbs me. 😳

Hey Raj thats so nice, U know we get it at 12 at night so that time all go to sleep, So I sit alone and watch it and if anyone sits there i tell them to sit quietly and watch and not to talk and no questions, I just want to be absorbed in the show, and admire the characters, Yesterday we got the Divorce Episode, now these what we are seeing now we will get it next week, So am really looking forward to see it,  I jst can;t miss any of the Episodes
doot thumbnail

Hi preethi,raj,mim and diya.. how r u dears...i have no college today.....so happy bt always distracted with nivren's dreams....can't wait for the seperation track....

hai yaaaaar  me too the saame  no school 2day😳 so happy 😳
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hi Sana i am gud n hope u r also gud😳me too distracted with nivren's dreams😳 can't wait 4 today's epi
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: doot

hai yaaaaar  me too the saame  no school 2day😳 so happy 😳

hey how nice, I have my classes but am not going,  Just dont feel like going,
doot thumbnail
hey guys i hve one nivren scene

viren cant take bath due 2 that bandage how about nivi helping him😳
FrozenRain thumbnail
Raj...my name is sana.....and me too never liked KM so much in bidaai...actually i watched very few episodes of that show....Bt in ccbm kinny not only grown up in his acting but also in his looks..love him more bcz of ccbm and nivren.....