NivRen - Paas Reh Kar Bhi Miloo Ki Doori!

FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello Everyone!!!

πŸ€—

Welcome to our new NivRen thread, where each thought, each feeling and each idea is truly valued and cared for.

Life is about falling down. Living is about rising again. Everyday can't always be a good day, sometimes, some days do bring with it, clouds of grey. And sometimes love can be the most simplest yet sweetest of results after hardships, yet that same love can be a difficult, painful test too. And it's only when we do the test, that we see how well we've done.

Nivi and Viren's love is somewhat like this right now. There is no doubt that could, even for a single second, come to mind or heart that they don't love each other, because they do. Viren loves Nivi, and Nivi loves Viren. The question here isn't about whether they love each, but the question is, how much do they love each other? And by this, I don't mean by measuring in grams or kilos, or by making false promises to one another that "I will go and bring all the stars from the sky for you" ... In actual fact, I mean by how much faith do they have in their love? How strong is their love? How much believe do they have in their love? And most importantly, can they live without each other's love?

Up until now, it's been crystal clear that we have seen the love they have for each other. Viren, countless amounts of times has said it, has proven it, has shown it and has lived through. Nivi, countless number of times has felt it, loved the feeling it, wanted it and has it turn, given it too. But have we seen the craving, the longing, the greed for it? Have we seen Viren beg and yearn for Nivi's love? No, we haven't. And what it love, if it is something so habitual that  person can live without it. Love is when you cannot live without it!

Viren's "other side" has been revealed to us, and for most of us, it was a real shocker! We've all seen Viren's longing for his family's love, and unknowingly so, Viren knows that his family loves him, and he knows that his family knows about his craving for them. But is this the same situation with Nivi? No. No. No. Even though NivRen are married, and live under one roof, and live in one room, Viren has never shown his desire, his greed, his plea for Nivi's love. And why should he? If he has his love next to him, always with him, side by side, besides him, then there would be no need for him to beg for Nivi's love, because she's always there, present, when he needs her. Would a rich man, already having his possessions of desire and need with him, beg for something he already has? No, because he has it, always glued to him, with him. Viren's never actually been in a situation where he has actually had to call and call, and beg an plead, and cry and yearn for Nivi. He's never had something so drastic and major happened to him, which would make him want Nivi ever so badly, even when he knows she can't be, but his heart wants her to be. Well, that WAS the case, till the accident ...

1st March 2011, Tuesday. That day will be a day Viren will always remember for the rest of his life. That day, he met with something destined to happen to him, in order to make him realise just how much he loves Nivi. He met with an accident, lost ounces of blood, fell unconscious, found it difficult to breath, and lied on a hospital bed, with the thought of guilt and shame running across his mind. But it will be from this day onwards, and till that day when Viren finally starts to realise and appreciate his love for Nivi, and just how uncontrollable it is, that he cannot live for even a milisecond without her thought crossing his mind. His every breath will be engraved with the name Nivi, his every heartbeat will cry out for Nivi, every bone in his body will in some way or the other, crave for Nivi, and that day, Viren will come to know, that he cannot possibly control his love for her, since she, despite being ever so close, would be miles away from him, and these distances will only be eradicated, if Viren understands just how much he loves, and needs Nivi.

And that day day, realisation will hit hard on Viren, as he will question himself, Do I love Nivi because I need her, or do I need Nivi because I love her?

Nivi, meanwhile, will do everything possible to make sure that her love, Viren, is back on his feet again, being the Viren he used to be, hoping, wishing and praying that in this incident, there must be something that could change Viren for the greater good. But the question is, will Nivi be able to see her Viren so hurt, fighting his feelings and emotions? Does she have the will power in her, to see her Viren bleeding, physically, but bleeding love too? And the main question is, what is Nivi going to do in order to make Viren love not just his family, but her too also?

We all know NivRen's love, but how much is NivRen's love?
Will they both live with the fact that they are so, oh so close, but oh so far away?

And somebody wise once said, meeting you was by fate, becoming friends, a mere choice, but falling in love? That was uncontrollably out of my choice.

The first sign of love : When you know you can't sleep, can't eat or drink, or can't do anything without that special someone constantly being in your mind, in your eyes, in your heart, around you everywhere, because you finally realise that love has made you in this state, no matter how much you said you didn't care.

Our first ever thread started on October 14, 2010 and now within five months we are on our 31st thread! Here's the last most recent thread's we've had!!

24) NiVren - Mohabat ki Azmaaish

25) NiVren - Ek Atoot Bandhan

26) NiVren - Vishwas ki Agnipareeksha 

27) NiVren- ladai pyar aur Nafrat ki

28) NivRen: Missing love in relation

29) NivRen - Abhi Ishq Ki Imtihaan Aur Bhi Baaki Hain

30) NivRen - A Roller Coaster Ride 

Here is an ever-growing list of the NivRen Psychotics (aka NivReniacs): 

Navz, Mahi, Zarmeen, Rach, Suchi, Milee, Anju, Shova, Suchi, Sauji, Ketty, Aashvee, Simran, Ashred, Ashley, Shana, Mew, Monica, Mittu, Payal, Asya, Reena, Sneha, Sanjana, Rahm, Radha, Sssiham, Sofna, Faiza, Nishi, Lamya, Prajee, Anisha, Fahida, Prasheetha, Reshma, Sonia, Zay, Abidah, Vidya, Sonia, Diya, Shanthi, Anjali, Rue, Namita, Sana, Nirju, Asma, Minu, Yati, Swetha, Jafrina. Raj, Mim, Sakeena, Sonal, Kulsum! ......

Edited by FaizuuNivRen - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh wow, Faiza!! That's a beautiful introduction, dear! Thanks for opening the new NivRen thread. 😊
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Faizu mindblowing intro just loved it you really did a wonderful justice to intro of NivRen
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMGG Faizuuu!! Biiiig hug sweetie!! πŸ€—πŸ€—That was an AMAZING intro jaan, i'm so glad u wrote it mwah!! It's just so perfect for where nivren are right now, aww just too good, love you to bits sweetie!!
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very beautiful introduction Faizu. I loved your question that Viren might have one day. Quote 'meeting you was by fate, becoming friends, a mere choice, but falling in love? That was uncontrollably out of my choice.' is perfect for Nivren's situation. Thanks sweetie for opening a new thread for us.

Asma thanks again for suggesting apt title. Couldn't be better than that.

Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Faizu jaan.. Awesome intro dear.. Loved d title.. Since d moment i woke up today, i'm worrying wat next in d show as i suddenly felt like there's nothing more to d nivren story now. But ur intro calmed my mind a lot. There's definitely a lot to come. Thanx 4 d awesome intro.
anjaani07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Very beautiful introduction Fiazu. I loved your question that Viren might have one day. Quote 'meeting you was by fate, becoming friends, a mere choice, but falling in love? That was uncontrollably out of my choice.' is perfect for Nivren's situation. Thanks sweetie for opening a new thread for us.

Asma thanks again for suggesting apt title. Couldn't be better than that.

Aww thanks Ketty but u were the one who gave me the idea lolzz! πŸ€—

Faizu, i loved that quote too jaan, it's just perfect!!
anjaani07 thumbnail

Ok girls, not sure who's online now but im off! It's almost 2am here and i'm falling asleep....luckily no work tomoro yay!! Faizu, will read ur analysis tomoro jaan, thanks again for opening the new thread, night and sweet kinny dreamz as always πŸ€— 

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great job Faiza...Beautiful introduction and you did full justice to the new NiVren thread..keep it up. Ketty and Asma, wonderful and apt title..
Hi to all my friends..Sorry for not being on the forum..Too much going on...Hopefully some day I will be back and will be active again..TIll then see ya.... Enjoy this NiVren journey.
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Great job Faiza...Beautiful introduction and you did full justice to the new NiVren thread..keep it up. Ketty and Asma, wonderful and apt title..

Hi to all my friends..Sorry for not being on the forum..Too much going on...Hopefully some day I will be back and will be active again..TIll then see ya.... Enjoy this NiVren journey.

hi anju..we do miss u. hope u r doing ok. i have myself not found much time to come to IF. 

Faizu , very very very nice introduction! keep it up dear. great thoughts and emotions and questions!