Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: laxmi_s

Rubal..... i din't mean u at all chotu..... there were some posts which hurt me tremendously.... if u wud have seen them... u will know .....😊
Rubal.... i love Sushaan.... that does not mean....i get frustated on the winners yaar..... i have no right to hurt others'........ even they do adore their favourites in the same way as we do....isn't it? this is plain common sense which the ones who quoted wrong shud have sensed..... !
I can't be there today as i can't enjoy dear.... my hurt does come in my way of happiness.... dil ki baat sunna padega na???😭
If u leave IF...i will come to US....drag u by your collar and put u back here......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... by saying this u really proved....u r a BOY and PAGLA......🀣

Di firstly U have come to Canada otherwise U wont able to find me In USπŸ˜†.......I m feeling Bad Becozz I started the SPA thread where everyone in our Forum Bashed YRKKH actors including me But it was just In emotion ,even I got swayed by that But It won't be good for us if U dont Come in Ur forum this day....I will be really Unhappy and I will feel I m the culprit........Sorry Di But i will leave IF
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
[

i toh am thinking ke i'm a sgpian or yrkkian πŸ˜ƒ bec. i like both serials..but yr thoda sa zyada...i'm not active on sgp forum bec. wahan everyone states their opinion so well ke mere kehne ke liye kuch reh hi nahi jaata....i'll surely feel like an alien whenever i visit some other forum now..

I had been a regular of Yeh rishta before charu..πŸ˜ƒ.. but never came to the forum..... after Akshara-Naitik bhaang episode..... i cud not watch it regularly and get to know what's happening when i  get to see SBS at times.....
reg. u visiting SGP forum.... i do miss your posts....as said before.... loved you addressing the mother-child bond out there......yup.... there r writers... in our forum....but good writers r getting few these days..... with the sona track i guess many got wild and left the forum too....πŸ˜†.... so it will be a pleasure dear.... any day.... if u have anything to speak out ....please be there..... i will be standing like SRK with open arms......πŸ€—
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aap YRKKH wale jaldi jaldi se sab kuch bhul jao aur SGPian's ko maf kardo for rude behavior..............kyunki  hamare SGP ki jaan LAXMI yaha akar bathe hai..............unke bina humara SGP forum mein maan nahi lagta😭
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Di firstly U have come to Canada otherwise U wont able to find me In USπŸ˜†.......I m feeling Bad Becozz I started the SPA thread where everyone in our Forum Bashed YRKKH actors including me But it was just In emotion ,even I got swayed by that But It won't be good for us if U dont Come in Ur forum this day....I will be really Unhappy and I will feel I m the culprit........Sorry Di But i will leave IF

Main tujhe peetungi chotu.... i have a right to scold u like my son ok..... ab jyada bhola na toh ulte haath ka chamat bhi khayaga.... bada aaya forum chodne wala.... if u ever say this again.... i will really stop talking to u ok.😑...rubal...allow me to me off for only today yaar..... if i am not feeling good...it does nto make sense.... please understand....dear.... and who said i was angry at your thread??? 😲....i was disheartened at another baccha of mine there.... u shud have known by now .....
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: 111192

Aap YRKKH wale jaldi jaldi se sab kuch bhul jao aur SGPian's ko maf kardo for rude behavior..............kyunki  hamare SGP ki jaan LAXMI yaha akar bathe hai..............unke bina humara SGP forum mein maan nahi lagta😭

Thanks for being here Renu jaan...... u showed up today U CARE....... love u.

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Main tujhe peetungi chotu.... i have a right to scold u like my son ok..... ab jyada bhola na toh ulte haath ka chamat bhi khayaga.... bada aaya forum chodne wala.... if u ever say this again.... i will really stop talking to u ok.😑...rubal...allow me to me off for only today yaar..... if i am not feeling good...it does nto make sense.... please understand....dear.... and who said i was angry at your thread??? 😲....i was disheartened at another baccha of mine there.... u shud have known by now .....

Di U r really Like and I consider U My Sis and Mommy as I Don't have real Sis and My Mommy is In India....So I consider u Both.....U can Scold me and Slap Me If u want ........I m happy to hear that u r not angry  at me Post and I respect Ur Feelings about Not coming to Forum.....Nothing to say More From My side
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey laxmi and other SGPians  aal is weel no need apolizes it happens i guess its our love and exitment towards the shw and their characters toh it happens so no issues :))))
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: preksha_naksh

hey laxmi and other SGPians  aal is weel no need apolizes it happens i guess its our love and exitment towards the shw and their characters toh it happens so no issues :))))

Thanks for saying that dear..... and for responding to my post.......πŸ€—
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Di U r really Like and I consider U My Sis and Mommy as I Don't have real Sis and My Mommy is In India....So I consider u Both.....U can Scold me and Slap Me If u want ........I m happy to hear that u r not angry  at me Post and I respect Ur Feelings about Not coming to Forum.....Nothing to say More From My side

Haila.... tu toh sacchi maarne ke liye keh gaya..... aur ab ghayab hi ho gaya.... toh kaise maaroon yaar???🀣...chotu.... r u cute jaanu.... U were the first one to support me here.... that showed your heart felt apology dear...... thanks for granting me a day off dear..... πŸ€—
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for saying that dear..... and for responding to my post.......πŸ€—

its my humble request ki u go to SGP forum as i read and i found ur not going SGP forum due to this please dont do that it happens ab everything  tat happend past so jus forget it knw its time for SGP to celebrate as it completed an yr πŸ˜ƒand its gud to see the bonding between to forums πŸ˜ƒ