Guyz.... humkamaafi daido pleejh

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
MY First post..... had to be this way guyz????? no prob.... Myself Laxmi had posted this in my SGP forum..... had to post it here as some YRKKH members who were there in my forum in that thread were hurt.....!

SGPians and YRKKHians..... Please WAKE UP...... I firstly apologise being a SGPian.... to u guys.... as i do agree there has been hurtful comments on both the sides.... since i really cannot fish out whether the apologies r being felt on either sides now.... i truly apologise for whatever being said out here in SGP forum..... i was not active for the past so many days.... so am terribly shocked ,disappointed and hurt that this cud happen in my forum..... we were attacked earlier too....but we commented on the characters to the maximum...... never on the members yaar.....
Charu ..... u r such an awesome writer and i still remember your lovely post where u mentioned about meethi's demands...... darling..... i know u r as much hurt as much as our respected Sheems.....of our forum.....!
Yes....... we have been hurt as u know well..... how much expectation were in the eyes of the kids of our forum.... and they did get out of control this time....which was not correct.....

I can say as of now.... YRKKH and SGP r the only ones who show our culture, tradition, values all.... to their bhest..... why can't we simply restrict our frustation and be happy with what awards we have got and not bash other winners and characters.....???

Can we stoop so low ,SGPians with our emotions that when other forum members appreciate us and visit our forum we vent out our frustations on them instead?? can't we implement Athithi devo bhava on them???

These 2 shows never went illogical...... and they deserved their part of success.... isme kum jyada kya measure karna.....???

I am really sorry for all this commotion that happened and for me SGP forum looks like an alien forum today.... not my heavenly SGP forum which i proudly claim.....my HOME...... sorry guys....!

wud like to comment on a single quote that life is short and wonderful...courtesy Guzaarish movie....... forgive quickly..... rather than sulking in the low moments......

APOLOGIES straight from my heart...... let's forget those bitterness and accept our mistakes.... let's marofy a JHAPPI................. and celebrate our respective serials SUCCESS....

WOT say guyz???......kuch bhi accha kehna... please bash math karna........ SGPians.... me posting this post in YRKKH forum too......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good Job Di...............😃

Sorry YRKKH Forum Wala People from All SGPians including me
xyze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

allz  well that ends well dear......jo hua so hua.......lets forget all this n do wat we actually ought to do here.....watch n discuss our favourite shows...😊
Edited by xyze - 13 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail

Thanks Rubalboy..... for supporting in my mission PEACE..... 🤗

YRKKHians......... Still naraaz????
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: xyze

allz  well that ends well dear......jo hua so hua.......lets forget all this n do wat we actually ought to do here.....watch n discuss our favourite shows...😆

Thanks buddy for responding..... yup..... so hua.... woh kal ki baat thi..... jo hona hai.... woh shayad jyada behtar ho shud be our focus....... Thanks so much for your positivity buddy.....😃
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laxmi_s

MY First post..... had to be this way guyz????? no prob.... Myself Laxmi had posted this in my SGP forum..... had to post it here as some YRKKH members who were there in my forum in that thread were hurt.....!

SGPians and YRKKHians..... Please WAKE UP...... I firstly apologise being a SGPian.... to u guys.... as i do agree there has been hurtful comments on both the sides.... since i really cannot fish out whether the apologies r being felt on either sides now.... i truly apologise for whatever being said out here in SGP forum..... i was not active for the past so many days.... so am terribly shocked ,disappointed and hurt that this cud happen in my forum..... we were attacked earlier too....but we commented on the characters to the maximum...... never on the members yaar.....
Charu ..... u r such an awesome writer and i still remember your lovely post where u mentioned about meethi's demands...... darling..... i know u r as much hurt as much as our respected Sheems.....of our forum.....!
Yes....... we have been hurt as u know well..... how much expectation were in the eyes of the kids of our forum.... and they did get out of control this time....which was not correct.....

I can say as of now.... YRKKH and SGP r the only ones who show our culture, tradition, values all.... to their bhest..... why can't we simply restrict our frustation and be happy with what awards we have got and not bash other winners and characters.....???

Can we stoop so low ,SGPians with our emotions that when other forum members appreciate us and visit our forum we vent out our frustations on them instead?? can't we implement Athithi devo bhava on them???

These 2 shows never went illogical...... and they deserved their part of success.... isme kum jyada kya measure karna.....???

I am really sorry for all this commotion that happened and for me SGP forum looks like an alien forum today.... not my heavenly SGP forum which i proudly claim.....my HOME...... sorry guys....!

wud like to comment on a single quote that life is short and wonderful...courtesy Guzaarish movie....... forgive quickly..... rather than sulking in the low moments......

APOLOGIES straight from my heart...... let's forget those bitterness and accept our mistakes.... let's marofy a JHAPPI................. and celebrate our respective serials SUCCESS....

WOT say guyz???......kuch bhi accha kehna... please bash math karna........ SGPians.... me posting this post in YRKKH forum too......

🤗 ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤—
beautiful16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laxmi_s

Thanks Rubalboy..... for supporting in my mission PEACE..... 🤗

YRKKHians......... Still naraaz????

no yaar we r not naaraz.....  definetly not after ur sweet sweet post...😃
allizzwell thumbnail
beautiful16........ u r just too good jaan...... loved that hug........choka lage hain......🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
beautiful16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

😃😃😃 ðŸ¤—

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hum log bhi sab bhool gaye kabka....🤗 🤗
its better to be friends n enjoy rather than sulking n getting nothing...😃