Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet.melody thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hahah good to know Farzu πŸ˜† I deffo don't want to act like one

okay so like 10 mins passed and I'm going! Got no sleep saturday night due to my new found craze, and probably no sleep next saturday either lol

see you girls tomorrow!! πŸ€—
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
true.... ..
g2g guys.. wake up in the morning and study :(((

bye frau, shlipaa...

Atleast shlipa u cant ditch me now πŸ˜†
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ Actually she said bye first so technically she did ditch you (; Dont hate me... Lol.

Goodnight to you both.

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Merry_Shwit

πŸ˜†..DMG3.. r u guys serious..those cvs killed each couple.. i would perfer all the actors do some other show... instead of this..

.. i sorta expected abhi having some weird relatioship before nikki.. cause they sorta give hint when abhi in  was after sukirti.. i dont know if u guys noticed... there was these 3 scenes where u could tell he had a perivous relationship with someone..
@ abt AR shooting thing.. mostly cause KSG wanted to leave ..after all the drama with his wife and nicole thing..i think he wanted to stay away from the media.. so yeah thats y they came up with that whole idea of shooting all the suddenπŸ˜†.
cause when KW sign up for season two.. they said ksg and all  the others going to be their .. suddenly everything changedπŸ€”...
KW told us some funny things abt cvs and those crazy times.. sorry cant tell u 😭.. i have to keep all those a secret.. damittttπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†. since i am a memberπŸ˜†

Actually I loved the mindlessness of DMG πŸ˜† Season 1 of course...no comments on season 2 😳

Yeah I always knew there was something in his past that caused him to be the way he was...I'd imagined it to be something related to a fiancee or a gf or maybe even a marriage that ended badly but I was deffo not expecting him TO BE married even then 😲 Stupid CVs 😑
Khushboo_AN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -saBii-

When I come to India, I'll see Khush & Sakina.

Sureeee πŸ˜ƒ Sounds great!
Khushboo_AN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Farzana-

Susu, AHAHAHAHA! Now, she was annoying! Couldnt stand her!

Yeah I feel for you AN fans but at least they got engaged in the end. πŸ˜ƒ

I feel bad for RM fans. First Rahul leaves, RM fans are crushed, then he returns so yaaaaay they have hope again and then he leaves, AGAIN. Like whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy would they do that! 😑 I loved RM

The AR shooting acting was amazing. KaJen were so good <33.

Well when KSG returned in March, I think that was the best time for AR to reunite but noooooo CVs wanted to drag the whole AR & SR track for months and then they brought it in ArSh! Like they cant even control two pairs yet they introduce another LS! 😑 The whole thing was fked. πŸ€ͺ

Im happy AR reunited (duhh yes) because the show started with them and ended with them.

Yeah actually I prefer Jiah 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ over Susu 🀒 At least the former was an official psycho...she had her actions justified in her mean, twisted mind 😲 but SLD was 🀒 I'd have planted her deep deep inside a grave if she wasn't inside the TV 😑
Yeah they did get engaged but in case you remember, they had about 13 seconds of footage in their own engagement episode  Now that's cruel  And we never got an explanation to why Abhi had married that awful woman in the first place...and how AN ultimately made up. Coz after all the stuff they had been through, I wasn't expecting them to patch up so easily, them being...well, them. πŸ˜† Actually the CVs ruined us in the first place. We had such high expectations from AN only coz they had such a wonderful track at the start...we still couldn't accept the fact that their LS wasn't logical anymore
And yeah...even I loved RM...they were so fresh and wonderful! Muski was my fav ⭐️ Par poor them...at least the other tracks had some sort of closure but poor RM...they gave the fans hope and crushed it again 😭 And I was one of those fans 😭

And DUH of course you're happy AR ended up together πŸ˜† But my point is that if they hadn't had all that melodrama in between, the ending would've left a much sweeter taste in the mouth. 😳 And what was it with Sid giving them a thumbs up and then wiping tears? πŸ˜• The poor guy was hurt...can't ya see!!! And Ridhhima was way too confused...cuckoooo rather πŸ˜† poor Armaan and Sid...I hated Riddhima at the end 😑 Don't hit me, but she was behaving so werdly 🀒
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL.

I stay away for the day - and what I read makes me seriously laugh.
You're all so funny. :D

& BTW, it's never going to be LuMi or SaFe, it's always about Ejami. ;)
*sigh* EJ is evil hotness.
What's going on in Y&R anyway? Doesn't show on Aussie screens anymore.

Hehehehe, Yattri come to Mehico with me. ;) We'll party like crazy, and leave Fuzz & Merry to be good girls. :P

Khush, I'm so gonna come to your house, and make you cook for me. Hehehehehehehehehe.

PS. Am I a phangurl? Just curious. I wouldn't know tbh. :P
Khushboo_AN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Farzana-

I totally knew Abhi was married because in some scenes, they kept showing a wedding ring on his finger. So it wasnt that huge of a shock when I found out he was married but still it was a bad track! 😑

Oh yeah I heard the same thing.... that when they introduced Season 2 cast, KaJen, AN and all the other jodis were supposed to be there too! But Idk what happened last minute :S

KW told you guys? Dont be mean Maryam tell us what he saiddddd.
PM me ! Or I'll pm you. I wanna know!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

Even I had a hunch that he'd be married...I didn't notice that ring but I did know very well that there was something really really dark about his past, something that he was hiding inside him...and also he was portrayed as a senior doc...so he'd be something around 32-35 years old at least. And a man as hot as him wouldn't be staying single that long, would he? πŸ˜‰ And anyway...even if he didn't look that old, he was supposed to be so. I kinda guessed from there. I was expecting him to say something about a wife, but in the past tense...not present tense

AN were there in season 2...at least in the beginning they had a big part to play but then *sigh* And even KaJen were there if you look at it that way πŸ€”
Khushboo_AN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -saBii-

Khush, I'm so gonna come to your house, and make you cook for me. Hehehehehehehehehe.

Okay...just be sure to bring some spare food with you and don't forget medicines πŸ˜†

Oh wait you won't carry medicines to my house...we have plenty here for free! πŸ˜†
Khushboo_AN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Merry_Shwit

@ sorry faru i cant tell u ... i wont be fair cause i promised. so yeah. yeah KW sometime tell us stuff.. he regret working with those cvs cause the way they treated the actors.. thats y he said that he will never work with them again.. the same with my amit tandon and shweta..πŸ˜†.

@bold...Merry do you really want to be buried alive? If Sheena sees this then you're dead meat πŸ˜†

And yeah I know about that...we talked to AT and SG both and they replied with the same words...they hated the treatment they got, and how their story was sidelined to just a few scenes a month  so they said they won't work with those duds anymore...