Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Sofna what r the problems in characters dear? please tell me i would clarify you 😊 and no dear not a writers block i just wanted to make a new story a much better one and trust me you will love it 

@Simi thnx 4 liking it dear

@Nirjuu thnx Di thnx a lot
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey mew ...loved ur update 😊
loved the convo b/w ainy ...ali and azfar
and gia flirting with ali 😆 and ragging..that to with ahem...im just imagining gopis face🤣 
looking forward to it...pls update 2nd part soon

and thanx for the pm...by the way later i was using user name amazing_mahi....if theres any confusion regarding my new name😳

and i want more of Ali and rosh....pls 😊
Paramore thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

hey mew ...loved ur update 😊

loved the convo b/w ainy ...ali and azfar
and gia flirting with ali 😆 and ragging..that to with ahem...im just imagining gopis face🤣 
looking forward to it...pls update 2nd part soon

and thanx for the pm...by the way later i was using user name amazing_mahi....if theres any confusion regarding my new name😳

and i want more of Ali and rosh....pls 😊

oh wow you made my day Warda 😃 
Thank you thank you 
Aiiny Azfar and Ali r BFF's 
and yup i imagined Gopi flirting and raging and it was fun thinking about it imagine maa ji maa ji karti Gopi in mini skirts ragging and flirting lol 😆
and sure dear i wwill update as fast as i can 😃

yup i got no confusion since you already told me that your name is Warda

sure i'll give you more of Ali and Rosh i had confusions regarding Jennifer ingets name so i saw outside it was day time first i thought Kiran but i then Roshni struck me LOL  and wait further you'll get a triangle of Ali Rosh and Kabir 😆

Warda. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MewPrincess

oh wow you made my day Warda 😃 
Thank you thank you 
Aiiny Azfar and Ali r BFF's 
and yup i imagined Gopi flirting and raging and it was fun thinking about it imagine maa ji maa ji karti Gopi in mini skirts ragging and flirting lol 😆
and sure dear i wwill update as fast as i can 😃

yup i got no confusion since you already told me that your name is Warda

sure i'll give you more of Ali and Rosh i had confusions regarding Jennifer ingets name so i saw outside it was day time first i thought Kiran but i then Roshni struck me LOL  and wait further you'll get a triangle of Ali Rosh and Kabir 😆

oh wow looking forward for the love triangle :-)
and roshni name is better than kiran...ali and jennifer will make a lovely couple😍
and what do i say about gopi...im just imagining her expressions in the serial the way shes scared of ahem as if hes going to eat her up...lol..
Paramore thumbnail

oh wow looking forward for the love triangle :-)
and roshni name is better than kiran...ali and jennifer will make a lovely couple😍
and what do i say about gopi...im just imagining her expressions in the serial the way shes scared of ahem as if hes going to eat her up...lol..

yup fun triangle i'm gonna put up a poll later and let the public decide who should Rosh end up with 😆

you watch SNS then join the saathiya forum i'm there 😊

but in this story Ahem will be scared of Gopi😆
Warda. thumbnail

yup fun triangle i'm gonna put up a poll later and let the public decide who should Rosh end up with 😆

you watch SNS then join the saathiya forum i'm there 😊

but in this story Ahem will be scared of Gopi😆

my vote goes to Ali straight away❤️
im not a regular watcher of SNS...but used to watch it before...but thee way thay dragged that kinjal track...just turned me off......i would love to read the role revarsal of gopi and ahem...go for it😆
Paramore thumbnail

my vote goes to Ali straight away❤️
im not a regular watcher of SNS...but used to watch it before...but thee way thay dragged that kinjal track...just turned me off......i would love to read the role revarsal of gopi and ahem...go for it😆

mmmmmm vote to Ali cool 😉 hope the trio's chemistry would be fun for you to read
cause i'm gonna make rivarly between Ali and Kabir while Roshni would be confused cause she likes both but doesnn't know whom she loves so it will be a bridge of hatred,love,rivalry and confusion between the 1966 and 2011😆 

yup you would love the new Gopi Ahem jodi 😆
Warda. thumbnail

mmmmmm vote to Ali cool 😉 hope the trio's chemistry would be fun for you to read
cause i'm gonna make rivarly between Ali and Kabir while Roshni would be confused cause she likes both but doesnn't know whom she loves so it will be a bridge of hatred,love,rivalry and confusion between the 1966 and 2011😆 

yup you would love the new Gopi Ahem jodi 😆

interesting......looking forward for the time machine guy to coom soon :-)
Paramore thumbnail

interesting......looking forward for the time machine guy to coom soon :-)

yup the time machine guy lol ith a sad childhood you will cry after you know more about Kabir😭
Warda. thumbnail

yup the time machine guy lol ith a sad childhood you will cry after you know more about Kabir😭

awww....poor guy😭.....i hope rosh brings happiness in his life :-)
but Ali...oh...nail biting...
im getting curious now...hope u update soon :-)