Posted: 12 years ago
it soo damm good
many things got clear as to why abhay hates her
but i think abhay is yet to know about pias present condition
plzzz do  continue soon
i really love this show
Cute_Gal thumbnail
awesome update yaar.. carry on.. thanx for d pm..lol.
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow gr8 update after long tym but a really big one...👏👏
liked dat piya nattie convi alot..😳
wen will Abhay knw the truth eagerly waitin fow it..😳
N shaurya really cares for Mish..😳
Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I just opened a page on face book so you all could contact me. I will post teasers, update announcements, delay announcements, new story announcements, original story announcements... and a lot more announcements. I will be posting some short stories of mine so you guys can read it and comment. That page will serve as a forum for discussion among the readers and I will tag in too!I have got all the banners up, stories from other sites and other types which aren't possible to post here and most importantly you guys will get to know the real me. The writer and person me.

I am really looking forward to getting loads of adds and comments cause I made this under request. I have a lot of unsigned reviewers and I want them to be an equal part of it so I can comment back! Please help me! 😊

pallavisarkar thumbnail
congrats for facebook i would like to b in ur list so would u tell me ur fb id plz
Untitled001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavisarkar

congrats for facebook i would like to b in ur list so would u tell me ur fb id plz

Hey thanks for asking! The id is [email protected] I am sure you will find it!
Untitled001 thumbnail
Though you all might have forgotten me I haven't forgotten you! Isnt that a surprise? Sorry I was gone pals. I didnt realize when the time went by and well... the exams came on. I promise an update every week after 16 (my exams end then) Till then if you really want to keep in touch with me just find me on facebook as Paradisekiss fanfiction and you will have me. I have a lot on there so if you wanna peak into my real life you are welcome? I am active on that page and I come on every day to check on it reply and see what's going on. All my stories are listed there and updates and notices are put there. Just you know... You could come and join. I wont eat you up! (I promise I will restrain myself!) 😆 Toh now I am not capable of writing but all my other works are there so go through them. I can be a good writer sometimes. 😛 Wanna come and join me? ADD ME! (I will reply I promise!)

❤️🤗 Paradise
🤗
Untitled001 thumbnail
Sorry guys. It has been too long. I know but I can't really help it. It's about time I break the news to you. I can't really say that I will regret this decision cause it took me about ten minutes to take, but people are going to hate me for that even throw rotten tomatoes at me and this time I am all ears to all your accusations. I know I have been a lazy and bratty person throughout and I haven't updated in what seems like a millenia and I realized that this story can't get the time it is supposed to and I want to do it justice by respecting that I cannot write it anymore and moving on...

I have been in a lot of stress lately and my health isn't really supporting me so I have come to decide that it is about time Abhay and Pia speak their own story in Dark Angel to let you all imagine what it would have been like. But I plan on giving you a part of their journey which I have failed to present to you. The last part of the unwritten story in summary. I hope you all will read and tell me.

ACT 1-

The ceremony of the crowning proceeds and Shaurya signs away his humanity for Misha and her souls safety. He is decided that he will make Nitin's life the hell that he had been enduring through the time and banishes him from returning to his world. When Shaurya goes to meet Misha in the college, she spots Nitin and runs to hug him. Greatly angered by the closure between the two Shaurya reveals his new found secret to the scared Misha. Nitin saves Misha but fails to erase her memory as she refuses. Shaurya tries to attack Nitin but the truth is revealed. Nitin and Misha are siblings.

ACT 2-

The mystery black diary is actually an ancient spell book which conceals the secrets of the super natural world and contains the fiery stone, Natalie's body. Once the stone is destroyed the body of the angel crushes and is never gained back. Siddharth in search of revenge and filled with hatred breaks the stone, but Pia gets in his way. She exchanges bodies with Natalie and finds herself damned in her angel body and gazes into the eyes of herself with Natalie's soul. She gets only seven days time to live to her fullest until her body rots away. Abhay determined to save his lady love goes to great heights and tries to perform the rituals to get her body back... But Natalie's soul mate is essential to fulfill the circle and commence with the ceremony, hence John and her company are summoned. Eager to help, John realizes he is attracted to another women instead of who is supposed to be Natalie. He feels for the person who lives in Pia's body and is greatly confused.

With the permission of the cult of Lycans and the blood of the leader, Natalie's body is revived and souls are exchanged.

ACT 3-

Kabir soon joins the pack (he is overly excited) and he finds himself mysteriously pulled towards the dark. He follows his instincts and finds Maithili's soul trapped in the dungeons of the clan. Meanwhile Siddharth's encounters with Maihtili were only a trap to quench his thirst for power. He had traded her soul in return for immense power. In exchange of Panchi, Tanushree and Shanaya's soul he makes a treaty with the wolves that they will give him the power to revive the dead. With the body of three soulless, cold hearted ladies he plots to sell Misha's soul in trade of Maithili's.

ACT 4-

Baffled by the truth of Pia, his relations, Abhay is dazed. But news soon comes to him. Inspite of the hounds hunting them down both groups are merely concerned about Misha's safety and they tag up to fight against Sidhhath and his group of zombies. Strangely Kabir is only determined to save Maithili while the others Misha and her sister Panchi.

ACT 5-

After Sid's death accompanied by Shanaya and Tanushree's a contract is signed. All whose souls were bargained in the process would be given back in return of all the worldly powers of the creatures unknown to all... Dark Angels. Under terms of being hunted down the angels decide that their powers will be safe in the hands of the Lycans while they can live like humans again. Maithili joins them too.

The energy is transfered out of their body and in the process they fall into a deep slumber. After several months they recover and find themselves human again.

THE STORY IS SOMEWHAT LIKE THIS BUT WHAT LIES AHEAD IS TOTALLY IN YOUR HEAD! YOU ARE THE CREATOR OF THIS WORLD AND NOTHING CAN TAKE IT AWAY FROM YOU. I WAS ONCE HOLDING THAT ROLE BUT NOW EACH ONE OF YOU HAVE THEIR OWN DARK ANGEL IN THEIR MIND! :D

Can we say they lived happily ever after? You decide but just remember when reality  meets supernatural happily ever afters just get spicier. :P

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei ayantika
s it is rally an rushed up ending..
but thanks to u for tieing up all the open ends n leaving the rest to our imagination..
hope u r busy with studies..so study well..
when time permits do write.. :)