Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys. Here is an update. I know I have been awfully lazy lately! But here it goes. Thanks to everyone who commented. I guess not many people did cause most of them didnt know I updated! Lol. 😆

IN THE MIDST OF FOREST

Nitin: "I hope this night ends soon" he says in a calm voice. "Get it all ready. I don't want a delay… It's been too long since we had our leader" his voice broke into the respect and the others watched with awe. "Paul go!" he ordered.

Paul turned to go bowing once. The strange surge of pleasure overwhelmed Nitin's senses. At last after ten years of wait his work would come to an end. There leader would rise and let him free of his responsibilities. She sighed with relief and stared into space.

Paul: "Nitin" he called silently from a distance. Nitin turned back to his stone mask. He glared coldly at Paul.

Nitin: "What is it?" he growled, irritated with the disruption.

Paul: "Sir he has vanished" he flinched calling him sir, interpreting his mood.

Nitin: "What do you mean?" he roared, holding him by the neck and pressing him to a tree.

Paul: "Sir-" he chocked, struggling to get free. Nitin loosened his grip letting him speak. "He has gone somewhere. We will find him sir. The hunters have gone in search of him" he conformed and Nitin let him free.

Nitin: "Find him" he ground his teeth together. "And if they fail!" he laughed bitterly. "They will have to satiate with your soul" he spat at him and walked away. Paul looked after him with terror in his eyes and fled as fast as he could. He had to find Shaurya or he would remain betwixt the soulless warriors.

Nitin freed himself from all the criticizing eyes and sat on the purity rock.

Nitin: "I am sorry Paul. I need this more than anything" he wondered. One more day as an animal and then he could do what he wanted. The clock tolled and struck eleven. "One more hour" he said with rage. "Brother. I do not want to feed you to them. But you compel me to do so. Find him" he blurt out and then a rustling noise startled him.

Ancient: "Child, only one hour remains to begin the ceremony. Where is HE" the voice muffles with the wind.

Nitin: "Master" he bows. "We shall begin in time. It is a promise to you" he says gravely. If today the real leader didn't come forward he would have to take charge of the whole pack. The pack of thousands scattered around the world, in incompetent hands.

Ancient: "Remember your duties and believe in yourself" the windy voice spoke. Nitin nodded and closed his eyes.

Time flew by and Paul's voice shattered his trail of thought.

Paul: "Sir. I brought him" Nitin's eyes opened with a start. He looked at the man in defiance.

Nitin: "How dare you defy me" he roared and neared them. "Paul" he turned to him. "You have done well brother" he smiled coldly. "You may leave now" he gave him a pointed look.

Paul: "Sir-" he blurt. "Nitin" he corrected. "My soul…" he trailed of with a note of sadness.

Nitin: "Do not worry. It shall stay with you till you serve righteously." He nodded and waved his hand to order him off. He bowed once and then went away.

Nitin: "Now you" he began sarcastically. "You are so very important to us that we have to baby sit you?" his voice grew stronger.

Shaurya: "If I wasn't that mutt of yours wouldn't have made my mother faint and bring me here" he spat at him.

Nitin: "Smart aren't you?" he growled. "You are nothing to me. I could kill you. But I am bound by orders. Bound by insanity" he said truthfully. He needed someone worthy to guide his pack so he could go where he wanted to be. To his loved ones.

Shaurya: "I can see right through you." He said smugly. "You want to run don't you? You hate it as much as I do" he smirked. Nitin came forward and pulled him by the shirt.

Nitin: "Don't try to act smart with me boy. You are going to do as I tell you to. Or else… Remember your darling little princess?" Shaurya shivered as he remembered. "Yes. That's it. Feel it boy. It isn't as easy as it used to be." He growled.

Nitin turned around and called out to Paul.

Nitin: "Get him ready." He ordered and walked into the darkness. He heard a faint yes from behind him but let it pass.

OUTSIDE SHAURYA'S HOUSE

Misha: "God Shaurya were the hell are you?" she mumbled and paced. It was already late. Eleven forty five. "Mom will kill me if I get back after twelve" she panicked and got up on her bike.

She road fast but then the howling of wolves caught her of guard and she stumbled, her bike misbalanced and fell with a thud taking her down with it. She let out a loud cry and then tried to free herself. She pulled her leg out and failed. She screamed. Her leg hurt.

Misha: "God" she pulled again. Adrenaline flowed through her system but she couldn't get it to concentrate. "Help" she chocked out but there was no one to listen to her.

"Mishku?" a concerned voice came from behind her. It was so familiar that she gazed around her shocked.

Misha: "Where the hell are you?" she shouted into the darkness. "Help me!" she gasped as the cutting pain severed. She screamed again louder.

Man: "Mish. What the hell are you doing in the middle of nowhere?" he strode closer to her. "Man. You haven't changed a bit have you?" Misha smirked uneasily trying to hide the pain. But she flinched as she tried to laugh.

Misha: "Crap bro. Where have you been all these days?" she said as he kneeled beside her and pushed the bike away. "Thanks" she muttered under her breath. Unsurprised at the sudden pain worsening.

Man: "Now try to get up" he said with a grave voice. "What the hell are you doing here?" he growled. "At twelve?" he gasped. "Are you nuts?" he roared. Misha couldn't help but laugh.

Man: "Feel alright now?" he asked suddenly and Misha snapped out of her trance. Her pain had faded away.

Misha: "Woah. Where did the pain go?" she was dazed.

Man: "Wasn't much. Take a little rest and you will get to okay" he said with a huff.

Misha: "Will we see you soon?" she interceded making him scowl. He shook his head. "Why not?" she asked aggravated.

Man: "Mish. I don't know." He sighed. "I don't know" the unfathomable depth in his voice scared Misha.

Misha: "I miss you. Mom and Dad too… Panchi. I don't know" he laughed bitterly.

Man: "I miss you too but Mish, its better if I don't come back. Sorry" he mumbled and then another round of howling started. "Go home Misha. Its not safe out here." He turned to go.

Misha: "What about you? Where the hell are you going?" she asked terrified and held his arm forcefully.

Man: "Shush. Baby sister. Its been nice to meet you at last." He placed his hand on her cheeks. "Now go to sleep" he patted her shoulder and her eyes flustered. Her lids became heave and she fell asleep. "Sorry" he mumbled beneath his breath. "I will come back as soon as I can. I promise" he laid her beside her bike and ran into the darkness of the forest and waited there. Misha's consciousness came back slowly and she rose. Looked around and huffed.

Misha: "Guess it was my head. He isn't gonna come back" she sighed sadly and then stood up. Realizing she had an accident quickly pulled the bike up and walked home instead.

The wind rose and he still stood there looking behind her trail.

Man: "I will come back." The clock tolled near twelve and he strode of into the center of the forest.

Thanks to everyone who has read but I really want you guys to comment. How should I know what I need to write until you guys tell me exactly? Just come forward and comment okay?

Untitled001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilove99

-------edited----------

hey long time!!but it was great a full dose of abhiya ...superb!😛

yeah long time. But now that I replied. Phew I feel a lot better!
Untitled001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: missglam

awesome update...

abhiya & only Abhiya...yuupppeee!!! 
poor pia & abhay..they both want to be with each other but its just not enough...
i hope .. they unite sooon...😳
sid is going to get some bashing for his act or atleast i hope he does! 😉
continue soon..
tc
🤗

Haha. Everyone loves a huge dose of Abhiya don't they? Its really complicated with them dont you think? it makes me sad! Yeah he is...

And everyone. I am off to a party so I will reply to you all later!

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow nice update dear.Hope 2 c some Abhiya convo in nxt update😊
CleviveDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome
wow
fabulous
continue soon
plz pm me