Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Pushpi how come you don't like this song?  Its cause so much white and bright and shine?  Well I love white and wear that all the time.
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I really like the way you describe different moments in your story . Song selection was nice . 👍🏼

Yes friends do play a very vital role in all our lives & am glad you are folding bits of Adi - Pinky's story alongside that of Geet & Maan .

Loved it ...
divareena thumbnail
Please Pm me for your next update
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newdime

Pushpi how come you don't like this song?  Its cause so much white and bright and shine?  Well I love white and wear that all the time.

haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii paroo....I told her about washing powder nirma...
parooo ki safedi...nirma se aayi.....

Hello Behno,

Whats up? Sorry I've been out of IF this past week. Midterms and stress kept me away from it all.
I have no problems with this song: nice melody, soothing, melodious! I like the color white too but this is way TOO much bright white. Atli safedi joi ne mathu dukhe...! Hehe sorry

Rachana Di, thank you 😃

Now to the topic of utmost importance, where's the new update?! I'm back now so start typing girls! You girls can get together or talk over the phone, complain about how pushy I am about the updates, and get to work!! Shoo shoo
Newdime thumbnail

Hello Behno,

Whats up? Sorry I've been out of IF this past week. Midterms and stress kept me away from it all.
I have no problems with this song: nice melody, soothing, melodious! I like the color white too but this is way TOO much bright white. Atli safedi joi ne mathu dukhe...! Hehe sorry

Rachana Di, thank you 😃

Now to the topic of utmost importance, where's the new update?! I'm back now so start typing girls! You girls can get together or talk over the phone, complain about how pushy I am about the updates, and get to work!! Shoo shoo

Hope you had done gr8 in ur terms...I agree the song has too much brightness.  I was looking for the video with the lyrics and couldn't find one.
Now with the updates...well Rach is busy in competing her assingments as her school will over soon and then she has too much to do before she leaves and me..I'm busy as well with some renovation in the house...so updates are little off schedule.  I'll try my best to give some....
pushpi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newdime

Hope you had done gr8 in ur terms...I agree the song has too much brightness.  I was looking for the video with the lyrics and couldn't find one.
Now with the updates...well Rach is busy in competing her assingments as her school will over soon and then she has too much to do before she leaves and me..I'm busy as well with some renovation in the house...so updates are little off schedule.  I'll try my best to give some....

Hi! I'm sure you both are very busy with work and assignments that need to be done. How are you doing though? My midterms went well, one in particular was a tough one. That one matters a lot for my grade so I pray that I did well. What renovations are you doing about the house? Are you done with all the immigration paperwork and stuff?
pushpi thumbnail
Ooh my 2500th post was on your page :-D
Newdime thumbnail

Originally posted by: pushpi

Hi! I'm sure you both are very busy with work and assignments that need to be done. How are you doing though? My midterms went well, one in particular was a tough one. That one matters a lot for my grade so I pray that I did well. What renovations are you doing about the house? Are you done with all the immigration paperwork and stuff?

I'm trying my best to get over all my pending work.  I hate paper work with passion.  I wish I could have a PA for just that.  Sometimes I wonder...where do I bring all this stamina to handle all by myself.  Woman that I'm, says it all.

Glad to hear that you did well.  Don't worry, you will get through the tough one too.  I have full faith in you.
Home renovation that I'm doing is the flooring.  Me and my dad did the laminate flooring in my parents bedroom, so cleaning and all.  My back is killing me.  This summer I have so many home projects scheduled.

No I have not done with the immigration paperwork yet.
Edited by Newdime - 13 years ago
Newdime thumbnail

Originally posted by: pushpi

Ooh my 2500th post was on your page :-D

Yeepee...👏
Newdime thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPMjysbenMY&feature=related=related_embedded[/YOUTUBE]