Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
ppl look an article came here...
http://www.screenjunkies.com/movies/actors-directors/10-best-indian-television-actors/

.bt theres a mistake...so i commentd on the article lik givn below

thnx for includin AB in d list...Arjun Bijlani is INDEED ONE OF D MOST PERFECT BEST TV actors till date..but there is a big time correction in ur article...AB currently plays d role of Chandu in Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna...Miley Jab Hum tum ws off air on 19th Nov 2010...plz do some proper research b4 writin articles lik this.. :)
mayuloveu thumbnail
well-wisher why we are talking about the future story? I am less interested in that. remind you Arjun is no more in show, so what will happen to sarja, niru or else why should we bother. whatever creatives want to do they can do. It just crap
ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hahaha that article looks fraud. :p pata nahi kitna purana hai. Hmm but good he is in the list!

Yesss temme bout it ! Sarja toh bilkul padha nahi hai? I doubt he can become a cop. He'll become responsible after niru enters his life. But he cant become a cop pleasee.

The show will survive. I don think arjun is gonna stay away for long.
Look how arpita returned to that show? In a week only.

Wat i feel is Chandu's character will be over and Arjun's character will be a new one. Totally new.
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandu-mayu

well-wisher why we are talking about the future story? I am less interested in that. remind you Arjun is no more in show, so what will happen to sarja, niru or else why should we bother. whatever creatives want to do they can do. It just crap

I agree with you...last shot of AB would be last episode for me...I dont's care what happens afterwards...just wrote what was coming to my mind...not going to watch it once AB is not there...
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Nikki...what about new AT...
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
gosh...such twist n turns na gals...fri v all vr celeberatin lik nythin...n since yday v all r mournin lik nythin... i hate this bloody fate
mayuloveu thumbnail
shikzzz the article is new. why u r telling this? are you not happy that Arjun is in top 10 television actors? and I dont know why u have feel that Arjun will retun when Arjun himself confirms that he is out of the show. best of luck for watching this show in futurešŸ¤£
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
@chandu-mayu... v all r AB fans here...v all will quit d day AB's last epi wilb shown...enuf said...thts all
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
shikhz...i want u to make a ChandNi VM on d song PEHLI NAZAR MEINR frm d movie Race...its sooo apt for our ChandNi...will u?
mayuloveu thumbnail
xactly nikki, that day will be last episode of that bloody PMMKA  for all of Arjun fans