Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayuloveu thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
sshikzzz why are you chilling. I was crying from last night. why u cant hate Imagine? you are Arjun fan right? for me chandu= Arjun. He seems upset for this. If they have to kill lead hero within 3 months then why the take Arjun just to encash Arjun's popularity. what cheap mind game of creatives?
ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh SP is bad. They closed harshad's show also kinshuk's closing soon.
AB ka toh wo ek month mein over kar denge lol
Colours is sooo boring man.
Zee tv will be nice or sony?
:( but i wanna see him in romantic role only not some negative types.lol
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Nikki,so many actors with very strong fan following are not seen back in new avtaar due to very possessive fan base...that is what is worrying me very much since y'day...I don't want this to happen to AB...

This show may not be rocking but I really want to see AB in a challenging role on prime channel and I really want a long successful career for AB...
ROFLOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandu-mayu

sshikzzz why are you chilling. I was crying from last night. why u cant hate Imagine? you are Arjun fan right? for me chandu= Arjun. He seems upset for this. If they have to kill lead hero within 3 months then why the take Arjun just to encash Arjun's popularity. what cheap mind game of creatives?

Sigh don remind me. I cried too but for different reasons lol
Arjun is coming back but i don want him too.
At first i thought that they were cashing on his popularity but not now.
Its a build up for a new track for chandu.
Imagine channel is being very kind to some fans you bet haha!
You'll fall in love with them too soon. let chandu return first.
ROFLOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: well-wisher

Nikki,so many actors with very strong fan following are not seen back in new avtaar due to very possessive fan base...that is what is worrying me very much since y'day...I don't want this to happen to AB...

This show may not be rocking but I really want to see AB in a challenging role on prime channel and I really want a long successful career for AB...

I know our preferences choices restrict the actors so much!
:( that its sad cos its because of us only they aren't able to explore more options.

I too hope he has a good successful career .
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandu-mayu

Yes dear, even I am so hurt...skipped my dinner...cried for hours for the simple reason...I can't see  Arjun sad and depressed which he is as I feel...
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
whtevr...bas AB ko ache pjts mile vr he is happy...n some sensible PH..
ROFLOL thumbnail
Acha temme if arjun returns to the show in wat character would you wanna see him?
I think he'll enter with a memory loss lol he'll forget niru, sarja and everyone.
mayuloveu thumbnail
shikzzz may be chandu will come back. but I dont talk about chandu, I talk about Arjun. I hope he get offers soon.
mayuloveu thumbnail
shikzzz Arjun update his blog that he will no more part of the show. then why u are saying that he will return. plz dont raise our hope. I feel like crying