mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
wow maan is such a sweet heart yaaar...
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

I loved it Opti and i smiled from the time maan picked her up to take her to the terrace and i smiled and smiled. awwwww

Thanks Usha. I guess you are a romantic like me then!
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: JayaR

wow....really dreamy.....

unique way to celebrate your beloveds birthday....

it was awesome.....Opti

Thanks Jaya. As Maaneet are unique their birthday should also be unique, shouldn't it?
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethia

wow beautiful and amazing and simple b'day celebrations...................

loved maan's reasoning for not wishing her first and his poem simple bu meaningful and from heart................
wat else u want from ur hubby more than his love and his simple way to woo u ...............
it doesnt matter with expensive gift but some simple gestures makes it more memorable and special.................
i have already fallen for ur ff but it seems u r going to make me drown and go crazy abt ur ff................

It is not the scale of celebration that counts but the feeling with which it has been organised that matters.
alfiya7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey i think u love us alot...tht is y so many updates at a tym....m rele thankful 2 u for gvg us d updates back to back....rele love the story...
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: alfiya7

hey i think u love us alot...tht is y so many updates at a tym....m rele thankful 2 u for gvg us d updates back to back....rele love the story...

Thanks but I'm able to update at frequent intervals because this is a remake of my earlier work after making some alterations to suit this jodi.
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
it was truly romantic...
so sweet of Maan to do that lovely
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Aww..... The birthday celebration was so romantic.......Geet got her best gift last......
lakshmisalvadi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😛
Hi Opti.

N0. 30 and 31 FF was awesome. No better way the birthday could have been celebrated yaar. Solid yaar, Superb.  Beautifully written. The song Nothing gone change my love for u Is very close to my hear. I love that song very much.

I never knew Maan is also romantic. That was really surprise how he made arrangements for her birthday. I like their romance slowly blooming up. Great job. Hats off to u.

Love u dear.

Lakshmi