Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: JayaR

first of all thanks a lot for the PM Opti....

parts 29....
lovely convo btwn Maan n Geet..... at last they have cleared all the mu they had.... n had a heart to heart chat abt their future.....

i think thats the best thing to do to keep your relation... it will only strengthen your bond...
 n also loved that sweet n naughty things they were up to in the beach....

and as for part 30...

again a superbbb one....

really liked the part where Sameera how coolly n beautifully explained Geet..... n assured her that there is nothing for which she needs to feel guilty of....

loved it Opti.....

cont soon

Thanks Jaya. Yes, free and frank conversation is the best way to clear things between couple or friends. 
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

Opti,

You were not well? Hope you are fine now. Take care.

Thanks for the update. I really want to know how you are going to take this forward. Will wait. Your updates give me energy to do all the things i am doing. Please keep them going. 

Yes, Had a severe headache yesterday but feeling much better now. Wait and see how the story progresses from here.  I'll be showing how Maan goes ahead in his marriage and work.
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
 Sarvajanik Ganesh Chaturthi

Ganesh Chaturthi is the blessed day when Lord Ganesha appears to confer happiness to the people on earth. Also called Vinayaka Chaturthi, Ganesha Festival is celebrates the birthday of the Lord. It is observed for 10 days, starting from Shukla Chaturthi till Ananta Chaturdashi (Hindu dates fall between month of August or September) throughout the country. 

Mumbai, the Financial Hub of India, commemorates this event in really extravagant style, with utmost devotion. It's the time when streets bustle with devotees and huge 'pandals' (canopies) are set up, housing the idols of Lord Ganesha - the Lord of Beginnings, Wisdom, Prosperity and Good Fortune. Every nook and corner of the city appears drenched in the celebrations, excitement and enthusiasm. However, the preparations for this festival start 2-3 months before the event, with the making of clay models of the Lord. 

On the festive day, the idol is placed on elevated platforms in homes or outdoor canopies, where people come to pray. A red silk dhoti is worn by the priest, who invokes life in the idol by chanting mantras (ritual known as Pranapratishtha). Followed by this, Shhodashopachara (16 ways of paying tribute) is done. Later the idol is smeared with red unguent (rakta chandan). While doing all the rituals, hymns from the scriptures like Rig Veda, Ganapati Atharva Shirsha Upanishad, and Ganesh Stotra are chanted. 

For complete ten days, Lord Ganesh is worshipped with whole-hearted devotion. The image is taken into a procession, where devotees dance and sing to their heart's content on the 11th day. Eventually, the idol is immersed in the sea with reverence. Throughout the procession, people yell 'Ganapathi Bappa Morya, Purchya Varshi Laukariya' which means 'O Father Ganesh! Come again early next year'. Ganesh Chaturthi is a great festival of religious and social fervor, which presents a valuable insight, especially in Mumbai.

here r Some pics regarding to Ganpati fest clicked by me 

Ganesh Idol making

Sthapana of Ganesh Idols in Pandal : 

Last day Visarjan Miravnuk {Rally }

Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalinaik2006

dis is something  abt  Part XXIV
dahihandi :

Donning this avatar of Natkhat Gopal and his troupe, people in Maharashtra mark this auspicious occasion by breaking "Dahi Handis" on the second day of Janmashtami. Mumbai and Pune witness the placing of Dahi Handis (clay pots filled with curd) that lay suspended high above the ground, in almost every "gully" of the cities. Then, different troupes of youngsters, known as "Govinda Pathaks" travel across the city and take on the challenge to break as many Handis as possible.

Amidst the chants of "Aala Re Aala! Govinda Aala" and bearing the force of water being splashed at them incessantly by onlookers to prevent them from breaking the Handis, Govinda Pathaks form human pyramids to reach the Handi and break it. However, it isn't as easy as it sounds. Some of these Handis lay suspended atleast 30-50 Feet above the ground, and it takes every ounce of strength of each member of the team, and practice, persistence, precision and perfection to the core, to achieve their goal. And the troupe that breaks the Handi, is showered with praises and rewards.

Hence, there is stiff competition among varied groups of Govinda Pathaks as at stake is not just the pride of their group, but also hefty rewards; for the higher the Handi, the greater the reward.

some pics r clicked by me r bellow : 

hope u enjoy

Thanks Sonali for those nice pictures of the Dadi handi and the explanation to go with it.
Opti thumbnail
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: zahra15

the last two parts were just too good........loved all maaneet's conversation...continue soon...btw i lovd sameera as well....

Thanks zahra.  Thanks for loving all my characters in these updates.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrsharma

Opti,

when we can expect next part yaar

In the evening, maybe in a couple of hours or so.
Opti thumbnail
Thanks Sonali for those Ganesh Chaturthi pictures.
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Opti...I'm sure however you etch Sameera's character...whether long or short...you will do justice to it....And Yeah, in the show the non-appearance of Sameera does cause a disconnect with the readers but this is your story and I'm sure however you present her, it will be unique and will be liked by everyone....😊

Glad to hear that the next update is a happy one...I guess my brain is skewed because of watching too many serials...and that is why I anticipate bad things whenever there is too much happiness....😆

Looking forward to a happy update....😛
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
visarjan pics continue : 

Hope u guys enjoyed dis pic ..

SONALI