Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
loved the update...it feels so right that emotional bonding is necessary between couples, and this ff proves that...

way to go
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Opti....Again a fantastic update which shows the groW*H of the relationship between the couple.

And the resolution of the Sameera issue, ends that chapter of the past in Maan's life. Thus enabling Maan and Geet to start on their new journey afresh. This is my perspective about how Maan and Geet feel....but what Sameera feels. well that's a different issue altogether...๐Ÿ˜›

Sameera's character is an enigma coz she lets others see what she wants them to see and everything else is hidden....It will be a treat to see her unraveling

The last line seems to forebode some upheaval in Maan and Geet's life. It is like the calm before a storm....I'm intrigued....๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by panchjun5 - 13 years ago
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
just went for few min u updated it.....................
loved it...................
u know the essence of ur ff is the simplicity of the emotions u portray and also simple gestures of love which makes it very dear to me...............
i hv never had any chance to celebrate the festivals like this with all ppl around..............so its nice to read something like this.............
their cute and romantic moments hv just started so i know that there r more loads to come........if i am not commenting abt it in my future comments just take it as default that i just love those moments u hv written and i just adore it........
there r going to long way for them to understand each other.............
first time i hv ever liked sameera's character in a ff..............simply superb.............she is one best friend i wud like to hv in my life and wud do anything for her............she is the best thing happened in maaneet's life.................

default question dear when can i expect the next update...............i am sorry i am hungry for ur updates..............u hv made it a habit of mine............ur ff is always open on my browser and i keep refreshing it............
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: seemamary

Very nice update, plsssssssssssssss add me in your PM List and update soon.

Thanks seema. Send me a buddy request and I'll pm you.
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow it was awsome one yaar
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow.. loved Sameera and Geet talks...awesome update...
amzu32 thumbnail
wonderful update....sameera and geet conversation๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
first of all thanks a lot for the PM Opti....

parts 29....
lovely convo btwn Maan n Geet..... at last they have cleared all the mu they had.... n had a heart to heart chat abt their future.....

i think thats the best thing to do to keep your relation... it will only strengthen your bond...
 n also loved that sweet n naughty things they were up to in the beach....

and as for part 30...

again a superbbb one....

really liked the part where Sameera how coolly n beautifully explained Geet..... n assured her that there is nothing for which she needs to feel guilty of....

loved it Opti.....

cont soon
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Opti,

You were not well? Hope you are fine now. Take care.

Thanks for the update. I really want to know how you are going to take this forward. Will wait. Your updates give me energy to do all the things i am doing. Please keep them going. 

ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
dis is something  abt  Part XXIV
dahihandi :

Donning this avatar of Natkhat Gopal and his troupe, people in Maharashtra mark this auspicious occasion by breaking "Dahi Handis" on the second day of Janmashtami. Mumbai and Pune witness the placing of Dahi Handis (clay pots filled with curd) that lay suspended high above the ground, in almost every "gully" of the cities. Then, different troupes of youngsters, known as "Govinda Pathaks" travel across the city and take on the challenge to break as many Handis as possible.

Amidst the chants of "Aala Re Aala! Govinda Aala" and bearing the force of water being splashed at them incessantly by onlookers to prevent them from breaking the Handis, Govinda Pathaks form human pyramids to reach the Handi and break it. However, it isn't as easy as it sounds. Some of these Handis lay suspended atleast 30-50 Feet above the ground, and it takes every ounce of strength of each member of the team, and practice, persistence, precision and perfection to the core, to achieve their goal. And the troupe that breaks the Handi, is showered with praises and rewards.

Hence, there is stiff competition among varied groups of Govinda Pathaks as at stake is not just the pride of their group, but also hefty rewards; for the higher the Handi, the greater the reward.

some pics r clicked by me r bellow : 

hope u enjoy