Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Opti....First off let me say...WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!!....You sure know how to bring characters and scenes to life....I could vividly imagine all the scenes that you wrote about!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hadn't been able to catch up with your FF last week as I was a little busy....But saved all your PMs and as today I had time went on a marathon read. Started at around 11 today after the cricket match and dinner and didn't stop till I finished all the parts. Or I should say I just couldn't stop!!!

I must say that you have a gift with words and your stories are so real and close to life that they are relatable and that make it more interesting and appealing!!!

Eagerly awaiting your next update and please do PM me when you do....Thanks....πŸ€—....And once again....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

P.S:-I have to confess I couldn't see Geet and Maan but only Milind and Prachi...Coz I was a very avid fan of their jodi too...and this story is similar to theirs....I know its based on an FF you wrote for them but I see that you have made some changes to suit Maan and Geet's character but still I could only see them...πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
myedward12 thumbnail
very nice update.........
poor geet, y maan is not excepting his love?😭
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i just caught up with all of your updates, and they are amazing. It's a really sweet story. But i hope maan doesn't start distancing himself now
angullgrl91 thumbnail
great part! i hope maan doesnt start to distance himself from geet!
annu_825 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I somehow get the feeling that Maan is gonna start distancing himself from Geet...most probably out of fear of how he should reciprocate her feelings or whether or not he would be able to love her enough the way she does him
btw, amazing updates! :)
can't wait for the next batch to be up!
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Sharmake for that beautiful picture.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newdime

Thank you for the compliment, I would love to own the quote, not the owner of it however will take credit to pick the perfect fit.  It's logical, yet there is a lot?  Of course logic is for the real world, not for the fictional that's why we love the non-real fictional world where all illogical works wonder.  So far I have seen the match with yours and have faith to see more.

Yes, logic is for the real world and not the fictional one but I try to extend logic to the fictional world too, although not always.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutee987

nice updates
thanks for pm.

thanks cutee
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: holyangel

woooww/.... m in love with ur FF....😍

finally Maan is falling for Geet too... β˜ΊοΈ
hope to see more blush blush updates... πŸ˜³

Thanks holyangel.  There is a very strong attraction between the two and Geet has certainly fallen for Maan. Has Maan fallen for her too? You'll have to wait and see.  Things will not be blush blush for a while, though as Maan is trying to distance himself from Geet.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmake11

wow opti yu made fall

in love all over again
with ur FF specially
the song it describe
how Geet feeling
for Maan i hope Maan
realize soonnnnnnn
all parts a magnificent
update i already add yu
in my buddy list my dear
pls do pm me next part
pls cont soonnnnnnnnn
more more more
sorry i'm turning
greedy πŸ˜†

Thanks sharmake. Glad you liked the song. Will send you the PM for the next update. Will give you three updates during the course of the day.