Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

funkybratz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i just loved it...
jab "know me" aisa hai toh agaye sub kaisa hoga...LOL
girl dont worry about the layout, it gud :)
write soon, not like me...LOL
and pm me :)
love ya
maleeha

..KaJenDelena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
wow! amaizing, here she goes again with AWESOME FF's heheh Ofcourse you have to PM me and that tooo fast hehehe I hope that MRS.someone is Ridhimma hehe Please UPdateeeeeee soon!
sweety7395 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yayyyyyyyy you started another ff
Mr. and Mrs. Mallik was awesome
Cant wait to read this one
And please do add me to your pm list
Awesome Intro
Continue soon
desikalakaar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wowwwww that was amazing :)
Im so glad you started another one :)
Please keep me on the list! :)
smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Hey Sushmita, I am so happy that you are back with a new story again so soon.Of course you have to PM me. After all I am a fan of your superb writing. πŸ€— I loved the beginning very much. I think I am falling in love with this FF also like your previous one.❀️  Can't wait for the next update. 😍

I loved Armaan's narration style in the story. We can know about Armaan's feeling about Riddhima in the story more. πŸ˜ƒ

I guess Riddhima will open the door. And the Mrs. Someone would be Riddhima definitely. You can't play with us about that. πŸ˜‰

I found one mistake in the story. Armaan switched of his mobile at first and then how could he get the msg after sometime in the cab.❓

angullgrl91 thumbnail
oooh! you're back! awesome intro...cant wait to read more! 
congrats and thank you on starting another fan fic! ahha
archielicious thumbnail
ok first of all before saying anything i want to make a confession that while reading the intro i thought it was ridz intro n i got confused that why driver calling saab shouldnt be he using memesaab and it be mumma's girl.

my bad since later i realized it turned out to be armaan.i mean not literally realize since thanks to u tht u have mentioned singing off as armaan otherwise my knocked up brain would have kept on figuring about saab thing.lolzz

yeah coming now to you a big hearty congrats for starting an another ff.

i mean i was completely devastated knowing mr and mrs. mallik got finished since it was an awesome ff but end came out unexpectedly specially for me.

a great start for ths one
continue soon
thnx for pm

zip enough with my bak bak.heheEdited by luvkaranmadly - 13 years ago
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey nice yaar...... in the starting i thot its frm ridzi's pov n then in the middle i thot no its frm ammy's n then i again i thot its ridzi's bt in the alst u siad it urself that its frm ammy's pov.....
gr8 start......
liking the concept already
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: luvkaranmadly

ok first of all before saying anything i want to make a confession that while reading the intro i thought it was ridz intro n i got confused that why driver calling saab shouldnt be he using memesaab and it be mumma's girl.

my bad since later i realized it turned out to be armaan.i mean not literally realize since thanks to u tht u have mentioned singing off as armaan otherwise my knocked up brain would have kept on figuring about saab thing.lolzz

yeah coming now to you a big hearty congrats for starting an another ff.

i mean i was completely devastated knowing mr and mrs. mallik got finished since it was an awesome ff but end came out unexpectedly specially for me.

a great start for ths one
continue soon
thnx for pm

zip enough with my bak bak.hehe

hey it was the same thing wid me tooπŸ˜†
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey welcome back......... nice start.. continue soon