Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

perfectsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: laizu

Hey Sushmita, I am so happy that you are back with a new story again so soon.Of course you have to PM me. After all I am a fan of your superb writing. πŸ€— I loved the beginning very much. I think I am falling in love with this FF also like your previous one.❀️  Can't wait for the next update. 😍

I loved Armaan's narration style in the story. We can know about Armaan's feeling about Riddhima in the story more. πŸ˜ƒ

I guess Riddhima will open the door. And the Mrs. Someone would be Riddhima definitely. You can't play with us about that. πŸ˜‰

I found one mistake in the story. Armaan switched of his mobile at first and then how could he get the msg after sometime in the cab.❓

Hey laizu, I am happy, too, to get back to writing.
awww, thanq so much.
haha you all are very fast with regards to the story. u'll get to know abt it soon. all i can say is that u are not wrong 😳 (lol, i m tempted to reveal everything)
Oh, regarding that mobile thing, i meant that Armaan switched off the alarm ring, on the mobile in total. Did I sound like he switched off the mobile? I'll check it once again. Thanq so much for pointing it out. Plz continue to point out the mistakes in the coming parts as well, if there will b any.
ankitajain94 thumbnail
awesome 
plz add me 2 ur pm's list
dazzling_armaan thumbnail
The slot of FF is just Great :D
& the font size & all is also great as ever .
Will be waiting for the update . Update soon
dazzling_armaan thumbnail
Add me to the PM List
perfectsmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishiksg

hey it was the same thing wid me tooπŸ˜†

haha lol, I deliberately didn't reveal the gender of the person in the start, to kind of confuse everyone lol... I guess it worked. πŸ˜‰. Just trying out new things. 😳
I have even mentioned it as "the only child" not as son or daughter, if u could identify πŸ˜ƒ
I even thought of levaing it hanging withour reveal who is the narrator but then at the last moment thought other wise.πŸ˜‰
I winded up Mr n Mrs Mallik coz i dont want to drag it and spoil its very own essence. My stories would b crisp and up to the point. lol...
But will try to make this as long as possible.😊
Keep reading!
perfectsmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: meow23

u noe til d end i thot it was ridz who was speaking..
kzz even wen d cab driver said saab i was lik mayb in b'glre dey cald d ladis lik dat..
so mayb ridz is d pay guest...thnxx 4 d pm
update karna soom

haha, thats just to confuse everyone that I revealed the narrator only at the last. πŸ˜ƒ
lol, even in Bangalore the cab drivers address girls as madam or memsaab only.
yeah Ridz wud b the paying guest. πŸ˜ƒ
I'll try to update soon.
Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowoowow amagzing
lovely start
do pm me
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
AHH so awesome that you have started an ff again !
Love to read your work !

The story seems really interesting and am sure will be fun reading !
ahenseven thumbnail
Hey I got to read your previous ff only after it was done .. I don't think I have commented there .. I really liked your story and I am sure thus one is going to be as good .. I rally thought it was riddhima all the while .. Pls do send me a pm when u update .. Thanks .. Will be waiting .. Love neha:)Edited by ahenseven - 13 years ago
shristi sarda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow another ff.....
the intro was too good.....
plzzz pm me further for the updates.....
and cont. asap.....