MaanEet OS: Main sirf aapki hoon Sirf aapki

craziekudi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey my crazies and other friends...

This is my second attempt!!!!!!

This is an OS of the current track...😃

here it goes:

Maan all angry at dadi for bringing in Dev!! and along with that Geet had not protested.....maan was so pissed nof.. not able to show his anger to either Dadi or geet!!!!

he was shocked why geet protested!!!

he was fuming in anger.... Geet came to the room a bit scared of answering to Maan's questions.....

maan turned towards her with all the anger...and asked Geet!!!...kyun Geet kyun!!!... and he left from the room.. He knew he cant doubt geet.... geet loves him... he was sure of that..... still why did geet help a guy who betrayed her in a worst way possible...

He left the room and went into the lawn... he saw the lights in outhouse.. was so angry... wanted to break something... he took his car and left from there... Geet suddenly hears a car goinga nd understands that maan has left.. she feels so bad....she starts crying... she calls him and gets to know that he has left his mobile at home... she starts cyring like hell!!!.. daadi hears her crying comes to her..... and asks her what happened geet she tells her maan left daadi.. maan left!!!! mujhe bhola bhi nahi..... dadi tries to calm her... saying he will come back....use thoda waqt do beta... he is just angry at both of us... but tears in geet's eyes doesnt seem to stop!!!!( she says in her mind.. maan wapas aajo... mein aapke bina nahi rah sakthi)......

it was 2.00 am... geet keeps on looking outside and to teh bclock waiting for maan..... tears are flowing from her eyes and it kept on going... and slowly she sleeps off near the window waiting for maan....

Maan comes homes sees that no one is on bed.. suddenly his heart starts beating frantically....where is geet.. he searches the whole room...suddenly sees a a person sitting and sleeping.... he switches on the light... sees his Geet...all tear stained eyes....calls out slowly Geet... no response....

he takes her and lays her on bed....somthing touches his hand.... he sees his phone... he thinks.. oh the phone was here... he cliks on it and sees 50 misscalls from geet... voice messages...asking him to come home... saying sorry... he was like why was she saying sorry.... i should tell sorry to her!!! Maine to geet to etna rulaya....

Suddenly Geet murmers Maan in sleep... and he goes to her....Geet main yahan hoon.. suddenly she opens her eyes...sees maan and gets up an hugs him so tight... maan feels her pain!!!removees her from her grasp and asks her.. Geet!!! i am sorry misti.. i am so sorry.... i was so pissed off... i hate his sight after i knew what he did to you.. i cant stand his presence... in my home.. i dont want you tensed in any stuiation... i was afraid for you and our baby.... and when dadi and you suppoeted him.. i was devastated and i felt i couldnt protect you...( maan eyes in tears)... and i wanted to show my anger somehow.. thats why i left for sometime.. i forgot my mobile...

geet suddenly wipes off his tears.. thats when he knew.... he was crying.... and he smiled.. maan says... kisi se bolna mat ki main roya tha.... geet smiles...
maan wipes off her tear stained face and pulls her cheeks and says... meri misti humesh ahsti hui achi lagthi hai.. rote hue nahi!!!!...

chalo soo jaoo geet... tum thak gaye honge....( geet in her mind.. he didnt even ask once.....I have to tell him... sorry daadi...)

Geet:Maan......................

Maan:kya hua geet.. 
Geet: mujhe aapse kuch kehne hai... aap mujhse poochthe kyun nahi mein aisa kyun kaha...  
Maan:Geet tum soo jao... hum kal baat karenge....
Geet:nahi aap na poochoge na..... muje pata tha.... 
aapko pata nahi mera kyaa haal tha jab doctor sahab ne kaha ki aapko blood chahiye... maine bahut koshish ki... maan aapki bloodgroup ka kai mil le... tabhi daadi ka phone aaya aur usne kaha ki...
Maan: ( shocked heraing wht she meant... wht she was gonna say) .....ki dev ka khoon mujhse miltha hai... lekin Geet dev????
tune dev se manga mere liye khoon... kyun Geet kyun... mein mar hi jatha tho acha hota... 
(suddenly out of shock in hearing that she slapped him)... and cried.. 
Maan: Geet nahi ro mat.. mein aisa hi kaha tha...
Geet: khabardar.... (maan ki dil pe geet ne haath rakha)... yeh mera hai...ok???
mein kuch bhi kar sakthi hoon maan... aapkeliye...
main aapke bina jee nahi sakthe... mein mar jaaoungi.....
Maan:(geet...............)
meine manga khoon apne pati keliye dev se...

dev koi mainya nahi rakhtha meri zindagi mein aap rakhthe ho... aap meri zindagi ho.. aap meri jaan ho... aapke bina yeh geet adhuri hai... mein maan ki geet hoon... Maan Ki Geet!!!!

aur Geet kisses Maan on his lips... Maan shocked...suddenly removes her.. geet yeh kya kar rahi ho....hume yeh sab nahi kar sakthe.. doctore ne!!!

Geet closes hos mouth.... and kisses his cheeks... and eyes....says.. Maan... main sirf aapki hoon... man se pehle hi aapki ban chuki hoon.. tan se be bannann chahthi hoon..

Maan: Geet yeh sahi nahi hai ab.. tumhari aur baby ki zindagi keliye....doctor ne...
geet twisted her eyebrows...
pushes maan on the bed... climbs on top of him...
looks at him with all desire...

Maan: geet main control nahi kar paaungi agar tum mujhe aisi dekhe rahi.. cahlo utro.. main bhi jaakar soti hoon...
Geet: NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Geet slowly brings her lips near to maan lips... maan all shocked doesnt know what to do to his sweet wife how to tell her to stop...

she senses his hesitation and brings her lips to maan's eyes... gives him a bite... maan closes his eyes...

she murmurs...' meri doctor se baat ho gayi hai... ab khatra nahi hai'... and she blushes and gets off hima dn turns her face to other side...

maan dumbstruck... suddenly comes to senses.. brings geet under him...
Maan: kya sach....she closes her face with both the eyes... maan smiles and,, slowly takes her hands away...
kisses her face, eyes, cheeks.. and brings his lips on hers.......

and they became one!!!!

Maan knoes his misti cant do anything to hurt him... she is his and will always be his...!!!!

thats their love.... 

maan smiles.. pulls geet in his arms and sleeps peacefully waiting for next day when he will deal with dev in his own way so that he doesnt hurt daadi..

he smiles... and looks up ( as geet always does...)...'geet ki babaji.. thank you... mujhe meri geet dene keliye'.....................

Please please like the post if you like it...and comments... needed... i wil improve if u have any suggestions...

please comment guys....

If you like this.. please read my other OS on MaanEet!!:: 

deepz....😳

Edited by maneet1985 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Deepz, this is absolutely wonderful, this is exactly what we all are dreaming should happen.

I hope this actually happens in the episode, if it does then darling all sweets in the world for you and an extra 30 mins alone time with Maan for you 😆

I loved it 🤗 it is really wonderful, well done 👏 Hope it comes true 😍 😉
Edited by drdee142 - 13 years ago
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
deepti lovely dear..loved it to the core...
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 wow i liked it sooooooooo much that i want to kick geet writers and want them to read this and learn something and give us relief from 😭 for our ghsp
craziekudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

Deepz, this is absolutely wonderful, this is exactly what we all are dreaming should happen.

I hope this actually happens in the episode, if it does then darling all sweets in the world for you and an extra 30 mins alone time with Maan for you 😆

I loved it 🤗 it is really wonderful, well done 👏 Hope i comes true 😍 😉

thanks dee... u are the first to comment!! i was apprehensive...

tahnks 😃
craziekudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeev the best

deepti lovely dear..loved it to the core...

tahnks sam.... 
craziekudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjh1234

wow i liked it sooooooooo much that i want to kick geet writers and want them to read this and learn something and give us relief from 😭 for our ghsp

thanks sanjh!!!!!

yeah i feel they read some of it!!!
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
👍🏼

when will see SR in show..? 😭

gud one...😊
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey deeps..... well written...
is din ka kab se intezzar hai humein yaar.. i hope cvs show the same.....

i thought maan camping ke liye nikaal gaaya...
have a doubt wer did maan go ???? 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 
raj_lover thumbnail
i love it :)
gud work 😊