Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Chapter 6

In the morning after getting ready Sukirti walks downstairs. She was surprised to see her mom up this early.

"Hi Ma," Sukirti said, "You are up early today."

Shilpa: "Oh, I was just not sleepy anymore."

Sukirti made a glance towards the clock which ticked 6:30am. She had lots of time till she has to get on her bike.

Sukirti sighed, "What's wrong ma."

Shilpa: "No, nothing."

Sukirti walks towards her Ma and says, "Ma tell me."

Shilpa: "Don't you have to eat breakfast."

Sukirti smiled at her mother. She knows her Ma does not want to talk with her right now. So, she just walks towards the freeze.

Finally Shilpa said, "Where you late yesterday?"

Sukirti pouring herself a glass of milk: "Yes, I was'we had Basketball and Badminton practice."

Shilpa nodded her head and said, "hmm' what about today?"

Sukirti: "If we do than 'will be late today too."

Shilpa: "Okay' I have some work to take care of too."

Sukirti finished her milk and toast and said, "Bye'take care."

Shilpa: "Wow'how nice huh? I am the mother here. I should say take care to you'but, you are telling that to me."

Sukirti laughed at he mother's comment'took her iPod and walked outside towards her bike.

She rides to school; listening song on her iPod'

Do pautho ka saath mein khil naa,

Do pankhi ka saath mein uud naa,

Do premi ka milna julna'

Ha ha milna julna.

Kal bhi tha aur aaj bhi hai'

Ye duniya prem ki duniya,

Ye duniya prem ki duniya..

Ye hai ek prem kahani.

Sukirti and her friends were talking when'

Karun says,  "He is early today."

Everyone followed her eyes to see Veer walking towards them."

Anika rolling her eyes says, "He is like chachundar(mouse)'can get anywhere in no time."

Hearing that Sukirti thought, "Di he used his shakti to get'"

"Hi," Veer said interrupting Sukirti's thoughts, "Do you guys always come this early?"

Anika sighs, "For me it depends on bus, disadvantage of living 2 hours away from school."

Veer nodded his head than looked towards Suku.

Suku said to herself, "What does he wants now?"

Komal heard her as she was standing right next to Sukirti.

The 1st bell rang'and they all started walking towards the assembly.

Veer whispered, "Sukirti."

When she heard him she stopped.

When everyone was out of earshot Veer asked, "Did you went to Naaglok yesterday?"

Suku answered, "No, why are you'?"

Veer interrupted, "I was just asking."

Suku: "Okay' Right now you don't worry about Naaglok and think of your one week'One day is almost over," saying so she walks off.

Veer says to himself: "Yaar beta'you better find a name dictionary and pick some name from it, tell her that name and get this thing over with."

Komal saw them talking but didn't knew what they were talking about. Since she was too far for that.

It was only five minutes after the bell for lunch rang.

Everyone was sitting in the classroom.

Suddenly Suku's and Veer's small black pager rang. (It is as small pager phone which rings when there is danger in Naaglok. The only people who has this is the Raj paarivar(family) of Naaglok and other important people'like Veer.)

From which Sukirti for sure didn't knew Veer had one.

Sukirti and Veer jumped up hearing it. It has never happened before than'atleast not when they were in school.

Veer asked, "Do you know what it is about?"

Sukirti "Yes, that's why I am surprised. Ha!"

Anika asked confused, "What is that?"

"Sorry, "Sukirti and Veer both said at the same time."

They both packed their bag and were walking outside the class together.

When they reached the open campus at the front of the school'

Sukirti saw Agastya coming in from the front gate of the school. Agastya is one of the enemies of Naaglok. Especially he hates Naagrani, and Rajkumari Sukirti.

When Veer and Suku got near him. Sukirti used her Shakti to stop him.

Veer said, "Why are you in Insaanlok?"

Agastya knew better that if he found either one of them he will find the other too, "Oh look'Now it was not hard to find both of you was it?" he said with an evil smile on his face.

Veer to Suku: "I think he was looking for us."

Sukirti rolling her eyes, "Duh' and he has found us and that too in school" looking around she found half of the school was present over there since it was lunch time.

Just than Agastya hit Veer with his Shakti and Veer fell back. Sukirti swung her right hand in the air and hit hard at Agastya a yellowish-orange colored flames. Agastya fell down but managed to get up again. But, this time again Veer did the same thing as Suku and Agastya fell down again. When he was trying to get up and ignore the injuries and pain. Veer and Sukirti both swung their right hand from in to out and threw the flames with force at the same time. After that powerful shakti of Rajkumari Sukirti and more shakti combined in from Veer there is no way Agastya could survive. No doubts about that.

But...when they were done with him; at least half of the school was out there'shocked and starring at the site. Veer and Sukirti looked at each other flabbergasted.

Veer: "Any solution for this problem?"

Sukirti looked around and said, "Only one' we will have to replace the event from their mind to what they regularly do during this time."

Veer exclaimed, "It's going to take forever to do that for so many people with just two of us to finish the task."

Sukirti knowing he is right, "Well, that's the only option left."

After school'

Everyone was taking a break'from practice.

Girls were practicing Badminton and boys were football. The boys came to front side of school  were the girls were.

Veer came to Sukirti who was drinking water.

Veer coming straight to point, "I think we should go to Naaglok'you know'after what happened today."

Sukirti: "What?... I mean we can't go right now."

Veer: "We are.. before they call for practice' again."

Sukirti said, "Okay," putting down her water-bottle and making a face at him completely obvious that she was thinking how annoying and who is he to tell me what to do.

Veer after taking one step ahead said, "Hold on' what will we tell them," pointing at their friends."

Sukirti getting his annoyance over her head said, "Just Get Out!" and walked away from there.

Veer to himself: "What's wrong with her? She always yells at me."

After getting out of school and going to the place where no one was around. Sukirti closed her eyes and moved her head as if she was going to faint, pointed her head looking up'kneeled down and disappeared' and in a second came to Naaglok'She was sitting kneeled down'got up, her face looking up and in the situation as if she was about to faint and came to her senses. Veer came from behind. He did the same thing as he did before the night when he turned in to snake. But, this time instead of turning into snake he disappeared and came to Naaglok in a second'in the palace.

Veer: "Where is everyone?"

Sukirti: "I don't know."

They both started walking towards the pooja ghar (house/room) of the palace knowing that's the best place to start from.

"Maa'" Sukirti called. But, no answer.

After some time of looking around she saw her and called out, "Ma' what's going on?"

Her real mother; Naagrani of Naaglok.

Kirti ' Most of the time in story she is mentioned as Naagrani as that's what everyone in Naaglok calls her as a sign of respect. Kirti is really a caring mother but she knows better that her daughter is born to face danger thus she never stops Sukirti from stepping up when the time comes. She knows very well the dangers and obstacles that are lying in Sukirti's path but she knows her daughter has enough strength to over come any obstacles and powers to live through the death. This is her being a mother, Kirti as Naagrani ' description was already given before.

"Thank god! You both are safe, "Naagrani said.

Veer who was right behind Sukirti asked, "What Happened?"

Naagrani: "He came to Insaanlok didn't he?"

Sukirti nodded her head 'yes'.

Naagrani continued, "and everything happened in front of everyone."

Sukirti: "Yes'well not 'everyone'."

Veer: "Sorry for that.. but, we really did not had any other option."

Sukirti: "Yeah'but, we replaced the yaadshakti (memory) of everyone who was present there."

Naagrani: "That's the problem."

Veer confusingly said, "the problem is that no one doesn't know anything'"

Naagrani shaking her head "No' the problem is that you took away the yaadshakti."

Now Sukirti also getting confused, "Than what were we supposed to do."

Naagrani: "You cannot take the yaadshakti away from everyone."

Sukirti: "What?'I- I mean'"

Naagrani: "Problem is' that you cannot keep the yaadshakti away from so many people, at the same time'importantly about the 'same thing'."

Veer: "Ohhh! Now I get it."

Sukirti looking towards him, "Duh'you get it."

Veer made a face at her.

Naagrani: "Can you both at least choose two people whom you can trust about this and replace their memories back'and if you can do that to more than two people it will be great."

Sukirti going near her mother said, "Don't worry Ma'we will do our best and not more than we will get two people whom we can trust completely'Okay"

Naagrani smiled at her daughter.

Back at school'

After the practice was over'As usual they all were talking

Komal suggested"How about we go out somewhere?"

Anika added, "yes'its been so long since we went out."

Karuna asked: "Where?"

Pretty said, "Komal' you are the one who brought up the topic."

Komal: "Wherever we get most votes at'"

Anika hit her in the back and said, "Its not funny'it is your idea."

Sapana said, "First lets decide who wants to come."

Anika, Komal and Aanchal all said at the same time, "Count me in."

Pretty: "Me too."

Sapana: "Me three."

Some of the boys said they cannot come and some agreed to come.

Veer said, "hmm..I will come too."

Armaan said, "I will too."

That leaves with Sukirti, Karuna, and Aarti'

Aarti: "Guess I will be coming too."

They all turned to Sukirti.

Komal: "Please say yes."

Anika: "Yeah' every time we  make a plan'you make a excuse and not come."

Aanchal: "These time no excuses."

Sukirti: "I am not sure'"

Sapana hitting her forehead, "Come on'it will be so much fun."

They all were looking at her eagerly.

Finally a tiny smile played on Sukirti's lips, "Okay. Kay'I will come."

Than they all turned towards Karuna "so'"

Karuna: "Not this time'I already have to go out'"

Anika: "Fine'But, next time you have to come."

Karuna: "Okay'I have to go right now'bye."

Komal: "First of all'I am not gonna go wearing this'school uniform'my house is like ten minutes away' I am gonna go change."

Pretty: "Yeah we all live near' how about we meet at someone's?"

Aanchal: "Sounds good to me...But, what about Anika and Veer."

They all looked at them and realized that they both don't live near.

Sukirti scratching her head innocently, "Can I ask something' we still haven't decided where we are going?"

Sapana: "By you'who is speaking'How about we meet at your house."

Anika: "Yeah'I can come to your house with you'and we all can got to FunTime, isn't it like only five minutes away from your house."

FunTime is like a fair'with different rides and stalls to eat and shop and have fun. I am sure we all know what a fair is.

Komal: "Yeah'it will be fun."

Pretty: "Okay than its decided' we are meeting at Sukirti's house at 5:30pm and than going to FunTime together."

Armaan who was listenening quietly finally says, "Well than I will go now and meet you all at 5:30pm'Bye."

All the other boys decided to meet directly at FunTime at 6:00pm.

Aanchal: "What about Veer?"

Anika: "He can come to Sukirti's house too" turning to Sukirti," He can right?"

Sukirti hesitated for a minute and than smiled and said, "Yes' of course why not?"

Next Part: Chapter 7

So, Friends here goes the next update...Hope you guys like it. Do comment/criticize and press like :)

Edited by Kasurbest - 12 years ago
fatzfathi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyy i used to read tis in rtw..its so nice to c u postin it in here too....! d concept is just so diffrnt n awesome n i love d vm made 4 tis story..!
plzzz pm me frm next time..

anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

that was really amazing..

superb part..

whom they'll choose nw..

i guess...armaan n sapna..

thnx for the pm...............

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey, nice ud. 👍🏼
nice bond suku and shilpa share. 😉
hahah .veer, go get a dictionary full of girls names. 🤣
but beware, make sure the name is indian! 😆
oh gosh, they founght in front of whole school. what abt their secret!!!
well, i see they foundo n ly one way.. to erase memory..tough job!
the problem is that they hid their secret n erased the memory 😆🤣🤣
acha, chalo dekhte hai who those two ppl are. 

itna long comment chalega yea iss se b bara comment chahiye????????😆
littleflaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatzfathi

heyy i used to read tis in rtw..its so nice to c u postin it in here too....! d concept is just so diffrnt n awesome n i love d vm made 4 tis story..!

plzzz pm me frm next time..

hey dear i am glad u like the story....yupz it is way more ahead in RTW right now :)
thank you sure i got your buddy request :)

littleflaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: anumeha_rajat

that was really amazing..

superb part..

whom they'll choose nw..

i guess...armaan n sapna..

thnx for the pm...............

they dear thanx for the comment...
well if u had read it in rtw than u know it lolzz lets cc :)
ur welx

littleflaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princess_Khushi

hey, nice ud. 👍🏼

nice bond suku and shilpa share. 😉
hahah .veer, go get a dictionary full of girls names. 🤣
but beware, make sure the name is indian! 😆
oh gosh, they founght in front of whole school. what abt their secret!!!
well, i see they foundo n ly one way.. to erase memory..tough job!
the problem is that they hid their secret n erased the memory 😆🤣🤣
acha, chalo dekhte hai who those two ppl are. 

itna long comment chalega yea iss se b bara comment chahiye????????😆

thank you sis!
yupz the best bond i can know of mother and daughter :)

hahaha yupz veer dictionary of girls name....pick some nice name tooo lollzz
yupz tough job true....they way more though jobs to face ;)
lets cccc 😉

hahah yeah its good lolz hehe thanx for the comment 😊

littleflaws thumbnail

Chapter 7

After every one departing in different directions Sukirti, Anika and Veer walks towards Suku's bike.

Anika speaks up, "there is one bike and three of us'"

Veer says pointing out the obvious, "Well than one of us will have to walk."

Anika: "I might have'but there is one problem'I don't know where her house is'I have never been to her place before."

Veer making a confused face; "Than how do you know that she leaves near?" Obviously remembering that it was Anika who pointed out before to meet at Suku's.

Anika turned to Sukirti who was unlocking her bike, "Can I ride it?"

Sukirti looks up and says "Sure, why not?"

Veer: "Well, that leaves up to me...to do the walking part'"

Sukirti: "What?"

Anika shaking her head, "Sukirti sit back."

Veer sighs, "I know someone on the way'I will go over and change and come to Sukirti's house."

Anika: "Good for you. I still have to do something about mine...because I am sure I will not fit in Sukirti's'"

At Sukirti's house'

Sukirti walks up behind her mother and says, "Hi Ma'" who was busy in the kitchen.

Shilpa turning around says, "Hi," than looked over Sukirti's solders and said, "Who is-?"

"This is Anika," Sukirti replied, "and Anika this is my mother."

Anika: "Oh! Hello Aunty."

Shilpa: "Hi Beta, How are you?"

Anika replied, "Good. How -"

Sukirti interrupted: "Hey, you can fit in some of her clothes," pointing towards her mother.

Sukirti turns towards Shilpa: "Ma' Can she borrow some of your clothes??? We are going out in the evening."

Shilpa checking her daughter out with a confused look, "Sure' and you two are going alone?"

Anika replied as Sukirti was still figuring if Anika will fit in her mothers cloths or not, "No, there are some more people'we are going to Fun Time."

Shilpa picking up her car keys: "Great, I will be back before you all leave."

Sukirti coming back as her mother's last words replayed in her mind, "Hold on Ma - where are you going?

Shilpa: "To the market'Don't worry I will be back soon." Kissing her daughter on the forehead, "and yes I will cook dinner today."

Hearing that Sukirti smiled and said, "Okay'and ___" urging her mother to go on even though she knows what exactly is being followed

Shilpa smiles at her daughter, "You know me well don't you'can you please'"

Sukirti smiled and shook her head and said, "Sure'go ahead'I will do it."

In Sukirti's mother room Sukirti and Anika were going through Suku's mom's closet. They tried on different tops and jeans.

Finally they found a perfect pair. Anika changed into a cute yellow v-shaped top and Capri.

After that they went to Sukirti's room. Suku's room was a combination of light blue and white color. When you enter in through the door in the right corner' to the left all the way in the corner was a computer table, with a nice flat screen computer on top and on the very top was Sukirti's picture with her Ma and papa in cute blue frame. Next to the computer table was her little comfy bed... with blue and white net curtains, and her blanket was smooth and velvety of light blue and little white hearts. Next to her bed was her study table'with lots of books on top and some other stuff'like a flower vase her school picture on the current year a small study lamp and some trophies on the very top shelf.

While sitting on the chair at the study table you could see outside from the window on the side wall and fallowing that wall after some space is another window and right next to that window is her dressing table. Her dresser is triangle shaped; with one side on the wall of the window and next side on the other wall from corner. To that wall next to her dresser is her closet and after some space is another door to her bathroom and you came back to the door on the next wall. Also between her closet door and her bathroom door facing her bed on the wall is a flat screen TV, adding to all this, in front of her computer table and next to her bed with some space on the either side'is a round table with 3-4 chairs around it. When her friends come over to study, that's where they sit. But, they do studying less and have fun, eat and does some other stuff more.

Sukirti drops her bag in the corner and say to Anika, "You can do whatever you want'I will be back soon," saying so she goes downstairs to the kitchen to do what her mother told her to do'

Yes, she went to cook food. She is such a good cook. Sukirti makes more tasty food than her mother.

After some minutes...Anika calls from the top of the stairs, "Sukirti, is that you cooking? Making her way down the stairs, "It smells so good."

At the same time Veer and Priya shows up.

Priya ' full name Priyanka, is Sukirti's another best friend after Sapana, they both having been living in the same neighborhood since there birth. Priya goes to different school than Sukirti; they have been best friends since their birth.

Priya making her way into the kitchen, "Hmmm'It smells so good, and I bet it is tasty too," she says with a big smile on her face.

Veer completely surprised, "I didn't know that you can cook."

Priya walked towards the dining table and taking the spoon' and was about to dip it in sabzi.

Sukirti: "Don't you dare to touch any of it."

Priya frowns and putting down the spoon asks,, "Where is aunty?"

Sukirti: "Went to bazaar'why?"

Priya: "Nothing'just asking."

Sukirti nodded knowing well why her best friend was waking where her mother was, obviously Priya's amazing aunty will have let her eat this amazing yummy food, but instead for pointing out the obvious Sukirti asked, "How were the classes?"

Priya making a dramatic face, "Boring'Where were you?"

Sukirti: "I came late from school."

Priya and Sukirti go to same tuition classes. All four of them walked to the drawing room.

Priya sitting down on a couch: "So, Suku'who is he? He came at the same time I did," pointing towards Veer.

Sukirti looking towards him in a way like do you have to remind me that he is here, "No one important...just some trouble maker'His name is Veer."

Priya says in a teasing tone and surely checking him out, "Ohhh'So you don't like him huh? Whom do you like than?"

Sukirti gaps, "Please'No ways'anyways what's in him?"

Veer clearly offended, "You know I am sitting right here."

Sukirti rolls her eyes and says, "So what'like anyone cares."

Veer: "Excuse me'if you are talking about me'well than Duh, I do care."

Sukirti: "Don't you duh me."

Veer: "Oh Whatever'I can do anything I want."

Priya said before Sukirti can say anything, "Please Sukirti'don't fight right now."

Sukirti: "Who said I was fighting."

Priya: "You were getting there."

Sukirti getting up, "You know what I don't want to waste my time and energy on him'I am gonna go change."

Veer looked at her with his mouth wide open and an expression of 'she did not just say that.'

Anika who was standing nearby laughed at him and walks towards him and closes his mouth before going to sit beside Priya.

Veer picked up a pillow from the couch and threw it at her.

Anika: What was that for?"

Veer: "You know it very well'"

Anika laughed again at him.

After about half and hour later, Sukirti came down. Anika and Priya smiled at her and went back to their talking. Veer was still staring at her.

Sukirti was wearing a very light orange dress with white bottom and her dupatta(scarf) of white and orange combination was flowing gently on her back. And she had kept her hair up using a butterfly clip.

Sukirti, Anika and Priya were chatting and laughing. And Veer was looking at them; he thought to himself 'Girls nowadays get started whenever they get time.'

After about half hour Shilpa came home.

Shilpa: "Hello Priya, when did you come?"

Priya smiled and said, "Hi aunty'it's been long time now."

Shilpa raised her eye-brows and said, "I see.." than turning towards Sukirti, "Beta can you get those grocery bags from the car?"

Sukirti got up and said, "Sure Ma' and you know you don't have to ask for that."

Shilpa: "Oh really'Now go car is open."

Sukirti started going towards door...

Priya yelled: "Wait, I am coming too."

Shilpa: "You both are like one is the body and the other is tail'always following each other."

Priya: "Well, what to say aunty'as I always say you are never wrong." And saying so she walks outside.

At around 5:35pm'

Anika: Where is everyone'No one is here yet."

Priya confused, "Are you guys going somewhere?"

Sukirti: "Yes'Lets go outside and sit on swings."

When they all went out. They saw that most of everyone was outside the main gate of front yard.

"Hi," Anika called.

Komal: "Hey," and they all walked towards the gate.

Sukirti: "What are you all doing outside."

Pretty opening the gate said, "We were all just wondering if Armaan knows where your house is."

Sukirti: "For that, the answer will be No."

Sapana asks trying the hide the fact in her voice, "Does anyone know his number than."

Veer: "I do."

Sukirti went in and got her cell and gave it to him.

Sukirti: "He has a cell phone?"

Sapana replies, "Yes' He does," way to quickly that she wishes she can take her words back.

Veer: "How do you know that'Only I knew that'from school that he has one."

Sapana hesitated and looked around trying to think of what to say'

Sukirti looked at Sapana and noticed her face flushing she decided to make a point on that later right now seeing her friend nervous she said to Veer, "Will you just call him."

Veer: "Okay'cheez what's your problem?"

Sukirti smiled and said, "That's easy'YOU"

Veer looked at her and was about to say something when

Sukirti interrupts, "If you don't remember you have to call now not tomorrow'"

Every one was near the swings in Sukirti's Front yard except for Priya and Sukirti. They both were on the other side of the yard chatting and in their own world.

Priya removed the butterfly clip from Sukirti's hair which was holding them up. Sukirti's long smooth and silky; beautiful black hair falls on her back.

Sukirti yells, "Priya!" hoping that nobody heard her.

Priya: "There you go... Now you look perfect; just like a princess."

Sukirti: "Priya, give it back to me'please."

Priya: "um-huh you are going to keep you hair down."

Sukirti states flatly, "No I can't."

Priya in confused tone: "Why can't you?" thinking to herself she always keeps her hair down when we go out'why not today.

Finally Sukirti got hold of the clip and said, "Cause I just can't." and put her hair up again."

Priya says, "Okay...Don't get mad now," calming Sukirti down knowing her best friends anger.

Sukirti sighing: "I am not."

Priya smiling: "Good," than after some seconds she says in a teasing tone, "When are you getting a boyfriend."

Sukirti facing her with wide eyes said, "What did you just said?"

Priya: "Oh please. You know you need to get one soon and for that you will have to look pretty and for that you will have to put your hair down, no wait I take the last part back, you look pretty with your hair up too, with hair down you look enchanting."

Sukirti frowns, "No thanks...I don't want one...you get one first than I will get one okay."

Priya threatens "Sukirti! You know I am going to talk with aunty about this."

Sukirti smiles, "Really, Go ahead I am not gonna stop you."

Complete opposite to what Sukirti hoped; that nobody heard her yell Priya's name, Veer had heard her and he was looking at Sukirti through out the time; he saw her hair down for the first time...so far he remembered it was the first time. He was looking at her with a cute smile as she was trying to get the clip back from Priya. Than after some time to himself: "What am I doing? Veer you are not feeling well today. What's wrong with you? Why are you looking at her like that?"

Sapana who heard Veer murmur to himself asked, "Veer, why are you talking to yourself?"

Veer lied, "Was thinking of something," which was practically true if you look at it, he was thinking of what's wrong with him and why lately he is acting the way he is.

Priya went to her house after short time. Everyone was inside refreshing themselves...Well, not everyone.

Sukirti was walking outside towards her backyard...when she saw the door to her little garden open. She walked in that direction.

In her backyard was a garden surrounded with a tall fence of plants growing around it and a small door in the corner. This garden is Sukirti's favorite place to spend time at when she wants to be alone from the whole world. Whatever the reason is this is her favorite place. And there is another small door in the garden which leads to the little house of two rooms besides the garden. The house is tuned in to play house by her and her cousins.

When she reached the door she saw Veer sitting in the garden...

Precape...

Sukirti sees Veer in the garden. She wonders what he doing here when everyone is inside. Some one is in the play house...Who?

Fun Time...stay tuned for more fun.

Enjoy!

Next Part: Chapter 8

So, here goes the next part. Hope you guys enjoyed reading. Do comment/criticize and press like button. You know if you want PM than you just have to add me in your buddy list and you will get the uds PM :)

Edited by Kasurbest - 12 years ago
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice FF
continue soon
littleflaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riddss

nice FF
continue soon