Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
office masti :
 deliberately asks nivi to bring a file .. she comes in he says come here i want to show you soemthing n the file.. she come close he say pull that chair here , his eyes are full of masti ... she seriously pulls the chair close and opens the file , her hair fall on her face, he removes her hair gently from her face and says yeh to hata do ... she say kiya dekhna tha.. he opens the file and points at  a blank space and says write here she picks up a pen he holds her hand  and acts like he his teaching her to write , yhen likho he says do i have to teach you this .. he has a smile on his face. then he say sunoo , she looks up kiya hoa she says , he gently pulls the chair closer mien tumera ear mein aik business   secret batna chata hoon, koi sun lay ga to woh dosri company ko bata day ga .. she brings her slef closer and he kisses her on the cheeck .. she say Viren yeh kiay hai .. he says kiya and does it again...  she say viren hum office mien hain he say acha mujahy to nahi pata tha .. and passionately kisses her on her lips   nivi blushes ... the manager knock son the door and viren quickly pulls she seat away and nivi straightens  herself.
dyhardfan thumbnail
Wowww Hina loved it. Naughty Viren... Hope we get scenes like this soon. Office masti...:):) thanks sweetie.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
lovely Hina...office romance ๐Ÿ˜Š
maher-luv-nivi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pipicat

office masti :
 deliberately asks nivi to bring a file .. she comes in he says come here i want to show you soemthing n the file.. she come close he say pull that chair here , his eyes are full of masti ... she seriously pulls the chair close and opens the file , her hair fall on her face, he removes her hair gently from her face and says yeh to hata do ... she say kiya dekhna tha.. he opens the file and points at  a blank space and says write here she picks up a pen he holds her hand  and acts like he his teaching her to write , yhen likho he says do i have to teach you this .. he has a smile on his face. then he say sunoo , she looks up kiya hoa she says , he gently pulls the chair closer mien tumera ear mein aik business   secret batna chata hoon, koi sun lay ga to woh dosri company ko bata day ga .. she brings her slef closer and he kisses her on the cheeck .. she say Viren yeh kiay hai .. he says kiya and does it again...  she say viren hum office mien hain he say acha mujahy to nahi pata tha .. and passionately kisses her on her lips   nivi blushes ... the manager knock son the door and viren quickly pulls she seat away and nivi straightens  herself.

nice
krazzy4ArHi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
add my name too!!!! pls yamuna!!! i have got one too nivi is standing by the window thinkin abt divya and her viren suddenly comes grabs by her waist and pulls her closer so much that his breaths are on her face her lips are going to meet his and then she suddenly moves away he tightens his hold on her waist and pulls much closer than before and the kisses her on her forehead and then on her left cheek and then right cheek and finally on her lips ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
my first try!!!! 
Love krazzynivrenfan
Edited by krazzy4NiVren - 13 years ago
hebasamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thats wonderful yaar,  another scene,  Nivren in room,  Viren sitting all sad in the room Nivi enters the room and starts singing,

yeh hai Reshmi zulfon kaa andheraa naa ghabraye
jahan tak mehek hai mere kesuon ke chaleaiye, 

Viren will be all shocked and will start singing
Yeh kyaa ho raha baba yeh kyaa ho raha hai

Nivi will reply kuch nahi nahi pyar ho raha hai

krazzy4ArHi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pipicat

office masti :

i jus love dis scene awww i died!!!! :D
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lol love the scenes. Add me too please.
I'm Aamina
pluviophile. thumbnail
Mera naam bhi add kardo please๐Ÿ˜†

Miiss_Urooj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail