Juhi - Yash Tonk

malinn thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't know how many of you will agree with me.......

Juhi is extremely overbearing.........Maybe Yash is hot headed - but he was right in saying that the way she was going on......it would seem that he was negligent and/or not a good father.....

I personally got the feeling that they have a normal household.....For example - In a children's birthday party - many of my son's replies did not match mine.......though I am his mother and we are extremely close......a 7yr old and an adult can have different answers though on the same page.....

Sometimes I think, one needs to behave more maturely........Juhi's actions and statements were attacking Yash's charachter......What he meant by the pant statement and what Juhi made of it was totally different......

I found Juhi very immature and insensitive......Even though it is a reality show......At the end of it - what you say, how you say - has impact since there are real people and families involved....

In that, I found Juhi's mother-in-law perfect......she made statements that any person should make when talking to the outside world.....whereas Juhi was making a huge public tamasha by sitting outside - which was not acceptable to Yash.....

Please comment......

kananya thumbnail
I think all these are somewhat scripted too. Because even Gouri was asking repeatedly what does Juhi do at home? Sachin had to show her some apartment where Juhi stocked food and all for her to even get confidence that her family members are eating something at home.

I think the way Yash and Sachin reacted was different , though both were pressurised.  I agree with you that Juhi has to be more mature but Yash also had the habit of taking whatever she said in a negative way.
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: malinn

I don't know how many of you will agree with me.......

Juhi is extremely overbearing.........Maybe Yash is hot headed - but he was right in saying that the way she was going on......it would seem that he was negligent and/or not a good father.....

I personally got the feeling that they have a normal household.....For example - In a children's birthday party - many of my son's replies did not match mine.......though I am his mother and we are extremely close......a 7yr old and an adult can have different answers though on the same page.....

Sometimes I think, one needs to behave more maturely........Juhi's actions and statements were attacking Yash's charachter......What he meant by the pant statement and what Juhi made of it was totally different......

I found Juhi very immature and insensitive......Even though it is a reality show......At the end of it - what you say, how you say - has impact since there are real people and families involved....

In that, I found Juhi's mother-in-law perfect......she made statements that any person should make when talking to the outside world.....whereas Juhi was making a huge public tamasha by sitting outside - which was not acceptable to Yash.....

Please comment......

yeah, they have a normal household...the magic of editing is such tat they make things appear more exaggerated than they are in reality😉...
Yash was patient ,but lost calm wen things went overboard....as far as Pari is concerned, she is disciplined, she threw no tantrums, she listened,did not back answer...isn't this a result of gud upbringing and parenting?
ami_31 thumbnail
Even I think so, Juhi had been over reacting by sitting outside for 4 hrs and exaggerating small matters which could have been easily sorted out very lightly. I liked Gauri in their face to face discussion, I felt she is really mature and has a calm personality, the way she was reacting over things.

Shizaru thumbnail
[QUOTE=malinn] I don't know how many of you will agree with me.......

For what its worth I totally agree with you :)
Nach_Baliye thumbnail
I completely agree with you. I posted a similar thing in a different thread, and so many people seemed to side with Juhi. I found Juhi's behavior over-the-top, and she even called Yash "manbuddhi" (retarded) or something based if you go by their final conversations when the couples met. Juhi was too aggressive and put Yash down repeatedly even in front of his friends. He invited his friends over to improve her mood, and she started bad-mouthing him to them. That to me was just unacceptable.

Also for her to make a tamasha outside the house when neighbors can hear is very immature. Juhi came across as a spoiled brat. Yash did not know how to handle it and was immature about it, but I do think that hearing Juhi abuse him in front of cameras made him lose it. Juhi has way too much attitude, and she clearly plays for the cameras all the time.

You should check out her episode on Pati Patni aur Woh. She abused in front of kids and threw similar tantrums. Yet she complained about Yash's behavior. Gauri is so much more pleasant as a person. Clearly she and Yash make a good couple and have a good understanding. I liked the way Gauri dealt with everything. The show seemed so scripted, with Wed episode showing drama and now all of a sudden on Thur everything was sorted out.
malinn thumbnail
Thanks to all of those who agreed with me , and thanks Shiraz and Nach Baliye....

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i disagree with u she sit outside cuz yash use wrong words like this is my house u are just guest and yeh maa yahan aayi hai hamari patlun utarne k liye even gauri was asking question to sachin but he tells he poilitely.. i feel like yash should not talk like this and just take that game as fun😳
malinn thumbnail
Hey Natasha,

Yash tried explaining to Juhi why it was not correct for her to portray him as a negligent father.... Juhi doesn't have kids, so she can't possibly know about raising kids or the value of retaining love and respect for their parents...... Juhi was trying to prove that Yash was not a good enough father.... Any man would have blown up...... Remember love and protection from a parents point of view is much more strong than that for any other relationship......

Even Gauri was trying very hard to prove that Juhi was not a good housekeeper.... But she was subtle..... She knew when to push and when to stop..... Juhi was simply not able to understand Yash's desperation as a father..... And believe me.... It can be killing if you ever saw a lack of love or disrespect in your child's eyes for yourself......

Juhi needs to grow up and understand human values.... When she was asking Gauri during the face off about her husband, Gauri was ver dignified when she stated that if he was wrong, then I apologise......

Class and dignity show in the smallest ways .....
tanvismile thumbnail
i agree with u although i havent watched the episode ,becoz i have seen juhi in pati patni woh ,i am 100 % sure that wat ur saying is right ,she is intolerable person it was pity to see her husband who loves he so much who tolerates her,he almost listen to every bit of her juhi she get so angry yaar when she gets angry she feels like killing ......................actualy many men r like that in indian familes dominating n most of people wen men behaves like dat they have different take and on women different take ,but i m not like dat for sure ,i dont think its scripted how can everywhere problematic ?

by the how was gauri handling sachin s home ?
Edited by tanvismile - 13 years ago