Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

juhi was pathetic. i feel she needs to grow up first before becoming a mother. wonder what training she will give her child. just by knowing childs favorites list doesnt mean u r a perfect parent. din raat baithke bachhe ko palkon pe biithake aur unke achhai ke baare mein sochne  ke baad maa baap bante hai. what can she talk abt it. she herself was acting like a sick child during the discussion.

this maa exchange seemed so very unreal and it could clearly be seen that they were actors. bec most of the time they both were only acting. i wud love to see more real exchanges.
malinn thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Tanvismile, they showed less of Gauri in Sachin's home, since there was not much controversary.....meaning all people were behaving well and nicely...... Gauri kept trying to prove that Juhi was not a good housekeeper......but Sachin and family were not giving any ghaas to her......

Fast-trac, agree with your views too.....

What I find strange, is that people try and find faults, where there are apparently none......for eg.....Juhi's home seemed to be just fine.....they are double income no kids......each person goes and comes......they have a maid to do the menial work......house works like clockwork......Lekin.....Gauri says - only the lady of the house cooking can means the house is a home......similar to what was said in the Pooja Bedi episode.....It  was ridiculous......where the person tried to show that discipline is not good or having rules in the house means its not a home......Pish Posh.....In my home too, we have certain rules...... like only eating at the table.....sit down family meals.....the dinner table is set for meals....and yet, we are all very close to each other......

I think, this programme is scripted to the extent that people are instructed to FIND Faults......and CORRECT them......and they are charged....possibly, believing that the other mother will find fault with my home - so attack is the best form of defence......better, I find faults with her home, so mine look less bad......Plus, I think, all the episodes must have been recorded earlier....so the participants may not have seen any episodes.....which is why there is so much variance......If there is a next season, then it will be more tamasha and fireworks.....