Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
If Yana's choreograpther was anyone else other than salman she would have been out today against sushant. IMO she is over-rated and chang is under-rated..today chang should have got full marks for his african dance,madhuri and malika did not point out one mistake and then gave him 9,remo said that back posture was not perfect so gave 9 thats fair enough but madhuri and mailika confused me totally and i felt it was unfair.

i think its not only jhalak but all reality shows, judges will always have favourites and will support them.

just my opnion no offence to anyone

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mee to felt the judges are more favour to Sushant and Yana.. whereas chang is improving a lot and dancing much better.. Using Vetro power now is waste.. the judges should eliminate anyone.
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yana aur danger zone ka janam janam ka rishta hai jaise pahele Ragini aur danger zone ka tha 😆
donno why in all shows they put these faltoo voting systems!!!!! coz of this achche performers jaldi out ho rahe hain...same happening wid Yana too..when compared to mahi, yana is much much better than her..but she still surviving in the show???????? yest i was shocked when i saw sushant and yana in the bottom position..than god atleast judges know well who is the better dancers..thats why they dint choose none of them to eliminate