prishta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Yana was performer of the day last Monday and she still came in the danger zone. She always comes in danger zone even if she performed well. Not getting public support. It seems less hope for Yana to win Jhalak. She has became now another Ragini Khanna.Just feel sorry for her.

Happy for Mahi and Chang both are non-dancers but fighting very well and improved a lot.And they deserved to win.

Sushat is professional dancer and as Ankita said, Woh sabki band bajaneko aaya. Oh God!

According to TB article it seems Usane Sabki Band Baja Di Hai, he  Bhagawaan!!

I just feel that he may be the winner of this season,  he devaaa!!! 😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Seriously....like what's your problem? 

a lot of members post against Sushant and Ankita coz they really like their favourites a lot.......so it is kind of understandable. But you post everytime to really put them down. What is this hatred for? (I making this point after reading several posts and topics made by you here and in PR forum.)

And for your kind information even Yana is a trained dancer.....mentioned by both Shekhar Suman and Mona Singh. So taking side of yana and criticizing on the same ground for Sushant doesn't make sense.  And btw I have no issues yana performing......since the show has always been about 'dancing with the stars'......and nothing otherwise. There have been many trained dancers in the previous seasons as well......Shweta Salve, Akashdeep Sehgal, Gauhar Khan, Sudha Chandran, Sonali Kulkarni even Parul chauhan was little trained in kathak. .......so why does everyone target Sushant is beyond me. 

And proofs for yana here are they....
(all salyana fans.....i have no issues yana being trained.....i m just pointing out facts to the TM)  

indya.com...

Mona Singh:

Any favourites this season?
Each of the participants is talented. You can't say who will win because each of the participants is getting better by the episode. Sushant Singh Rajput and Yana Gupta stand out because they are trained dancers.

Shekhar Suman

Who is your favourite contender to win Jhalak this season?
I like Mahi, who was a weak dancer but has been working diligently. There has been a huge improvement from day one in her performance. Ragini too is another dancer who has shown great promise. Yana is a trained dancer but she is contentious and dedicated. I think one of them should win.

Edited by bonnefille - 13 years ago
ByteMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: prishta

as Ankita said, Woh sabki band bajaneko aaya. Oh God!

According to TB article it seems Usane Sabki Band Baja Di Hai, he  Bhagawaan!!

I just feel that he may be the winner of this season,  he devaaa!!! 😭😭😭

Yup yup, each and every word you said is stop on. ðŸ˜†

The last phrase will come true on March 4th, so please keep watching JDJ 
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sushant aa raha hai....sabki band bajane......Anki's words will come true🥳 (not that I care about this craphole of a show anyways....but this big ego demands that Sushant wins.....for my satisfaction🤪)
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree that Yana, sadly and inexplicably, does not get many votes. Perhaps her item girl image comes in the way. Anyway, the judges have been trying hard to balance this disadvantage and hopefully, they should succeed next week if Sushant and Chang get more votes than Mahi.😛

At the same time, it is unfair to imply that Sushant should not have a chance at winning just because he is trained...yes, he is but he has also been working hard at concepts and executing his steps flawlessly...the only thing that kinda annoys me is that he has  been getting too much air time thanks to his love life and his gushing admiration of Madhuri. That, however, does not take away from him as a dancer.Personally, I am keeping my fingers crossed for the low-key and non-controversial Chang.😳

As for Ankita's high-handed statement, perhaps she does not realise that she has done more harm than good to Sushant by talking like this. People who dislike Ankita will now also not want Sushant to win, just so that she is deprived of her satisfaction in seeing Sushant "bajao sabki band"!😈
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

Sushant aa raha hai....sabki band bajane......Anki's words will come true🥳 (not that I care about this craphole of a show anyways....but this big ego demands that Sushant wins.....for my satisfaction🤪)

Can you PLEASE stop saying nasty things against the show? I have noticed that most of your posts contain very derogatory language for the show. There ARE people who enjoy watching it, for your kind information. If you don't like it, you can always change the channel.
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mahi might win the show, she's the only one who hasn't been in the danger zone even once after the Wild Card! Well it will not be a surprise as JDJ is known to make a non-deserving contestant win. Yana has been in the danger zone for 3 consecutive weeks, she has the lowest chances of winning!

I hope Sushant wins but I wouldn't mind if Chang won =)
prishta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Last three season only non-dancer have won the show.And judges favorites are shown door by audiences in the finale.

Season 1 – Shweta Salve  was favorite of Sanjay Bahsali. He used compared her with Maduri Dixit. But Mona singh Won who was a complete non-dancer.

Season 2 – Sandhya was favored  by judges and used to get always high scores but Prachi Desai a complete non-dancer won who came with wild card entry.

Season 3 – Gauhar Khan was favoured by Saroj Khan so much but she couldn't even make top 2 . Footballer Bhutia won.

Jhalak is a journey of a non-dancer to became a dancer and so far non dancer has able to win this competition.Which actually boost a non-dancer to dance.

This season Yaana and Suhsant are judges most favorites.Yaana always comes in danger zone so she has less hope of winning the show.Yaana may be the professional dancer (in western dances ) but she is foreigner and she not at all good is Indian Dance style.She can't even speak Hindi what she will dance on Mohiniattam, Bharatnatyam. Mahi and Chang are non-dancers.If they whould have in face off round  with either yana or Sushant , judges would have shown them door and finale would have been between two contestant only.  This year judjes are so much biased.They kept  2 wild card entries and used vito power in favor of their favorites.

Chang and Mahi always scanned by judges very strictly but properly. When Chang Mahi used to performed well they used to appreciate by judges decently and when they performed bad each and every mistake were pointed out . Which helped them to improve their performance. (eg Mahi's pointed toes and hands etc) There was tremendous improvement in Mahi's last week comtemporary performance. Judges proper comments helped them to be remain grounded.

Last faceoff was between yana suhsant , that only shows that chang-mahi has won the audiences heart. And using veto power for sushant –yana shows judges are so much favour of both of them.Sushant is Shamak Davar' student and Shampa is daughter of wellknown dancer. Judges never dared to criticize him. It many times happened that they just ignore his small mistakes and give him full marks. (eg. Once sushant-shampa tumbled while taking one lift and judges gave them full marks). Salman is Remo's favorite that is not hidden.

Ankita was a victim of bad judgement. She said muze comments achchhe mile lekin marks kam mile. Yes, if she got good comments then she should get good marks. Only once Malaika pointed out that she forgets the steps. In fact Madhuri Dixit always praised for her beauty (tu kiti god distes, tu kiti chhan distes) , "I see you in you".That stopped Ankita's progress in dance. She could not able to find out what was lacked in her dance.She started blaming Mahi. Ankita lacked wow factor in her dancing and so she used to be in danger zone  she coundn't win audience hearts. But not a single judge pointed out that. Ankita's frustration was not her mistake actually judges made her big by taking her in invalid 2 nd wild card entry. So she started thinking that she is the best.She never got full 30 marks. I thought that she will come back like Prachi Desai with lot of improvement in  her dancing because she is also favorite bahu of TV and will win the show. She is not a trained dancer. If judges would have been very strict to her like Chang and MAhi she would have improved a lot. Since she is a non-dancer she whould have taken the comments positively. But judges too much favoritism for her couldn't improve her.

This time judges are more emotional and personal
zainab_sushita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
inshallah sushant will win....................SUSHANT😊
-veena.shona- thumbnail

Originally posted by: prishta

Last three season only non-dancer have won the show.And judges favorites are shown door by audiences in the finale.

Season 1 ' Shweta Salve  was favorite of Sanjay Bahsali. He used compared her with Maduri Dixit. But Mona singh Won who was a complete non-dancer.

Season 2 ' Sandhya was favored  by judges and used to get always high scores but Prachi Desai a complete non-dancer won who came with wild card entry.

Season 3 ' Gauhar Khan was favoured by Saroj Khan so much but she couldn't even make top 2 . Footballer Bhutia won.

Jhalak is a journey of a non-dancer to became a dancer and so far non dancer has able to win this competition.Which actually boost a non-dancer to dance.

This season Yaana and Suhsant are judges most favorites.Yaana always comes in danger zone so she has less hope of winning the show.Yaana may be the professional dancer (in western dances ) but she is foreigner and she not at all good is Indian Dance style.She can't even speak Hindi what she will dance on Mohiniattam, Bharatnatyam. Mahi and Chang are non-dancers.If they whould have in face off round  with either yana or Sushant , judges would have shown them door and finale would have been between two contestant only.  This year judjes are so much biased.They kept  2 wild card entries and used vito power in favor of their favorites.

Chang and Mahi always scanned by judges very strictly but properly. When Chang Mahi used to performed well they used to appreciate by judges decently and when they performed bad each and every mistake were pointed out . Which helped them to improve their performance. (eg Mahi's pointed toes and hands etc) There was tremendous improvement in Mahi's last week comtemporary performance. Judges proper comments helped them to be remain grounded.

Last faceoff was between yana suhsant , that only shows that chang-mahi has won the audiences heart. And using veto power for sushant 'yana shows judges are so much favour of both of them.Sushant is Shamak Davar' student and Shampa is daughter of wellknown dancer. Judges never dared to criticize him. It many times happened that they just ignore his small mistakes and give him full marks. (eg. Once sushant-shampa tumbled while taking one lift and judges gave them full marks). Salman is Remo's favorite that is not hidden.

Ankita was a victim of bad judgement. She said muze comments achchhe mile lekin marks kam mile. Yes, if she got good comments then she should get good marks. Only once Malaika pointed out that she forgets the steps. In fact Madhuri Dixit always praised for her beauty (tu kiti god distes, tu kiti chhan distes) , "I see you in you".That stopped Ankita's progress in dance. She could not able to find out what was lacked in her dance.She started blaming Mahi. Ankita lacked wow factor in her dancing and so she used to be in danger zone  she coundn't win audience hearts. But not a single judge pointed out that. Ankita's frustration was not her mistake actually judges made her big by taking her in invalid 2 nd wild card entry. So she started thinking that she is the best.She never got full 30 marks. I thought that she will come back like Prachi Desai with lot of improvement in  her dancing because she is also favorite bahu of TV and will win the show. She is not a trained dancer. If judges would have been very strict to her like Chang and MAhi she would have improved a lot. Since she is a non-dancer she whould have taken the comments positively. But judges too much favoritism for her couldn't improve her.

This time judges are more emotional and personal

i totally agree wid u
Sushant n Yana wer always judges' fav bcoz Sushant is Shaimak's student n Salman is Remo's fav every1 knws tht since he is his student frm DID
Ankita was always given low marks inspite of her gud performances n thts wat frustrated her
i hope either Chang or Mahi wi
Veena