Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehmysl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
though its late now....wish u a v v v happy returns of the day Sehban....have a wonderful year ahead 🥳
YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
 i JUST CAME HERE AGAIN 🤣🤣 SEHBU UR THE BEST HOPE U GET WATEVER U WANT😳 LOVE U MORE ThAN U CAN IMAGINE😳😳

love u behooda🤗
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday to Sehban😍
dhruviarmaanfan thumbnail
Happy Birthday Dear Sheban!!!
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
HOPE U HAD a sehbulicious one luv u soo much
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
SEHBANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

OMG ur bday is here :happy2: this is the second bday of urs that im celebrating :blush: feels sooo gud :blush: i feel like its my bday :rain: was so upset had to work on ur bday :RollEyes: wish it was a public holiday :DD: =))

U knw u are the best i keep telling u so u shud knw :blush: The first time wen i saw u on DMG, wen u removed ur helmet in the first scene :blush: it was killer, i was like DEAD, if it werent for that moment i wudnt even care to watch DMG :blush: and then slowly slowly u made every day spl, every scene/episode of DMG spl, we wud drool daily and talk abt u over and over, ur eyes, ur hair :blush: ur acting, ur gussa, Our Angry Young Man :DD: the chief of devil rockers =)) 

U are one of the sweetest Celeb in this world, u are soooo gud, ur amazing, u just make my heart skip beats :DD: u always have tym for us, u always replky and whenever u reply we go into sehbulicious land :blush: and start dreaming =)) we dream too much eh :giggle:

Just hearing ur voice makes us lose control, the first time i talked to u :blush: i was shaking so much lol it was one of the best moments of my life :DD: can never forget it!

U make my world rock, each tym i think of u i can forget every other thing in the world :DD:

SO wish u the ALL THE BEST in everything u do, today, tomorrow everyday! May all ur wildest dreams and wishes come true, may u find love, happiness and success in all u do!

U will remain in our hearts forever :blush: hope sum lil things we do for u will make a LITTLE difference in ur day and life, jst the little diff will make it all worth it!

LUV U SOOO MUCH!

And ur kid pic thank u sooo much for posting that :hug:  its the sweetest pic ever! 

U ARE OUR ROCKSTAR  :rock: 

Have an amazing life!

Edited by Nadz_YuNalover - 13 years ago
Interstellar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

SEHBANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

OMG ur bday is here :happy2: this is the second bday of urs that im celebrating :blush: feels sooo gud :blush: i feel like its my bday :rain: was so upset had to work on ur bday :RollEyes: wish it was a public holiday :DD: =))

U knw u are the best i keep telling u so u shud knw :blush: The first time wen i saw u on DMG, wen u removed ur helmet in the first scene :blush: it was killer, i was like DEAD, if it werent for that moment i wudnt even care to watch DMG :blush: and then slowly slowly u made every day spl, every scene/episode of DMG spl, we wud drool daily and talk abt u over and over, ur eyes, ur hair :blush: ur acting, ur gussa, Our Angry Young Man :DD: the chief of devil rockers =)) 

U are one of the sweetest Celeb in this world, u are soooo gud, ur amazing, u just make my heart skip beats :DD: u always have tym for us, u always replky and whenever u reply we go into sehbulicious land :blush: and start dreaming =)) we dream too much eh :giggle:

Just hearing ur voice makes us lose control, the first time i talked to u :blush: i was shaking so much lol it was one of the best moments of my life :DD: can never forget it!

U make my world rock, each tym i think of u i can forget every other thing in the world :DD:

SO wish u the ALL THE BEST in everything u do, today, tomorrow everyday! May all ur wildest dreams and wishes come true, may u find love, happiness and success in all u do!

U will remain in our hearts forever :blush: hope sum lil things we do for u will make a LITTLE difference in ur day and life, jst the little diff will make it all worth it!

LUV U SOOO MUCH!

And ur kid pic thank u sooo much for posting that :hug:  its the sweetest pic ever! 

U ARE OUR ROCKSTAR  :rock: 

Have an amazing life!

nadzz this is simply the best!! 😊 sooo sweet n sooo cute n sooo calm in words n matter 😳  

me luv this one ☺️

n yeh!! we are celebrating his b'day for the second year 😊 feels good, feels great! 😊

u were shaky in ur first chat 😆 but dat was fabulous 😳 😊 u were rocking too !

n thanks to sehban for bringing us together n giving such good memorable moments here n also i got so many luvly friends so, my hearty thanks to him!😊 Thank you Sehban n Neha 😊
YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
TMS did i tell u the whole post was awesome😳😳 i forgot to say it 🤣🤣🤣 i was here the whole time bt never said it 🤣🤣🤣 the message was sooo cute😳 sehbulicious😍
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: YuNa4ever

TMS did i tell u the whole post was awesome😳😳i forgot to say it 🤣🤣🤣 i was here the whole time bt never said it 🤣🤣🤣 the message was sooo cute😳sehbulicious😍

pagal 🤣 wish cud do more bt next bday will do 😉
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Doc of the island lol

yammzzz i lub u and ya im so thanjful to them for linking us together and making us one big family

mwah