Happy Birthday SEHBAN AZIM *Our Rockstar*

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everyone 🤗

Today is a very special day😳 Many of u knw why sum dnt😆😆 so lemme tell anyways coz if u dnt wanna hear also i shall talk u knw me by now 🤣

Okay so today is a Birthday of a very adorable, charming, handsome, sweet, cute, CELEB....

NONE OTHER THEN

"SEHBAN AZIM"

Our Jaan, Shaan and our One and Only sehban ☺️ ☺️ ☺️

To one of the most Amazing celeb😳
It is your birthday
and on this day
I want you to know that
you are a very
special person
who has touched and warmed
many lives
including mine
I also want you to know
how much I appreciate you

May all ur wishes cum true and may ur dreams and goals be pursued😛 Coz our love and wishes are always with you😛

Dont worry sehbu, u aint getting old😉😆😆 We love u the way u are 😍 will explain and drool on this jst now😆😆😆

Lets put up 27 colourful candles on ur cake, to add colour and happiness to ur life today and everyday, because u are always in our prayers!

Love u soo much!

Edited by Nadz_YuNalover - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Droolicious Tym😳

Wat do  say abt sehbu?? he is one sweetheart celeb, he always has tym for his fans, so down to earth, always trying hes best to reach up to us 😳 wen he cnt make it he says sorry, our behooda😳 wenever i think abt it that im a YuNa/Sehbu fan he makes me feel proud, i feel gr8 to be his fan weather we get much of his scenes/movies wat soever or jst a lil bit it means sooo much, each one sec scene also send us to a land that ummm i dunno wat to call it, i jst knw that he makes our hearts skip a beat...

I cnt think of wat else to say so i'll jst start the drooling session ☺️ 🤣

WHEN i see your face... there is not a thing that  wud change 😍

His eyes... his eyes, Make the stars look like they're not shining

His hair, his hair
Falls perfectly without him trying

He's so hawttt
And I tell him every day (Umm in my dreams 🤔 🤣 )

I say

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change

Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile

His nose ☺️ we have to discuss it😳

And his hands 🤪

Hes sooo hawwttttt like hell 🤪

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Creations on Hawtie😳😳

By ASH, Shes the best 🤗

By Fizzi rocking siggy☺️

By Sameena

By Sammy

By Shilpa

Avis

By hira (our rockstar avi maker)🤗

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Lets groove with behooda and nehoodi😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-cw7ze6S5k[/YOUTUBE]

Salaaam e ishq 😉

Dont stress jst chill 😉 🤣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUnVy27lVAI[/YOUTUBE]

Lets aveyn aveyn loose control

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejNTzkKVvzU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

And tell eachother sweet stuff, gal meethi meethi ☺️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDmALg2p24Q[/YOUTUBE]

Watch the hawwt stripper ☺️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtBSIWnBYgU[/YOUTUBE]

Hes onli stripping for us😳

YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
 Happy Birthday Sehban Azim!  🥳 🥳Many Manhy Happpy returns of the day May you have many many more Sehbulicious😉 I just want to say hope u get everything u dreamed for and wished for since you were young and may god bless you! This day is not only a special day for you bt trust me its really special for us as wel! Coz today our rockstar was born😳😳 SOO IM just really excited today and i wish u all the sucess and happiness in life and just wish that we get to see u back onscreen sooon with a bang! YES WITH A BANG AND IM SURE THT U WILL BE BACK WITH THE BEST COZ U DESERVE THE BEST COZ YOU ARE THE BESTEST☺️ I want to thank you as well for entertaining us and coming into DMG😳😳  ur every expression every dialogue just left me breathless😍 i soo mean it wen i say u make hearts skip beats😳 Trust me you seriously make me smile and the only one who makes me smile like a Pagal! SO i just hope that you keep smiling and get all the happiness in life coz trust me ur happiness means a lot to me and im sure to all of us! <3   Ur smile aah i fell for tht😳😳 and i just kept falling for u 😳

I LOVE U SOO SOO MUCH! Ur the BEST CELEB AND im saying it from my heart ❤️Ur the only guy whom im crazzzy about trust me i used to make fun of girls going crazy and now im worsse 🤣 i literally drool over u day and night😳 U mean soo much to me soo i just wish u just get everything that makes u happy! <3 I promise u we will be there for u no matter wat u do teheee i lub u😳😳Ur down to earth nature and ur adorable personality😍 U shud know tht everytime u reply on FB to any of us we all literally smile for like weeks just thinking about tht tiny message u give us😳 SO u can imagine how much we all love u!! <3 The ints u give where u get to knw us and take our names and those 5 i love us😍  aah ur sooo special i cant even describe how i felt tht time😍 That birthday message ☺️Anyways😆 Im sure that this year will not just be great for u bt for us wen we see ur sexy face back☺️ Hope u get the best project!! <33333  Inshallah god has something specialy for someone special as u! Baby u dont even know how very special u are!!  U make me love everything around u and trust me without u my TV SCREEN IN SUNA SUNA! Bt im sure ull set it on fire soon!! 

Sooo excited 🤣🤣

Ur a total rockstar my superstar😳😳 And today is YOUR DAY SO IM SURE U WILL PARTY HARD like a rockstar😉 Hope u have a great great awesomelicious time with ur freinds family who are lucky to have u 😳😳 and we are equally lucky to have u and to be ur fans im soo proud even though u were there for a few months the place u built in our hearts and the way u make us feel cant be put into words! *YUVRAJ OBEROI* aka SEHBAN AZIM u will not be forgotten😳😳 Baby ur a firework uve got everything the looks the right attitude soo INSHALLAH GOD WILL GIVE U EVERYTHING :) You are my world!! ❤️  Happpy birthday to you happy birthday to you heres banana dance for u😉 🤣

In the END I JUST WANT TO SAY BOY UR AMAZING JUST THE WAY U ARE ;) KEEP SMILING AND A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEHBU LOVE U SOO MUCH MUAAAHHHHH!! <3333  Enjoy to the fullest!! <3 I LOVE U SOO MUCH AND FOREVER!  MISS SEEING UR FACE BT TODAY were gonna party hard coz its ur birthday😉 

Love always Maryam😳

Edited by YuNa4ever - 13 years ago
YuNa4ever thumbnail
Yo im not done yet 🤣As we all know Sehbu is incomplete without Neha☺️ So here are some SeHa memories that will last forever😍 Neha wishing his sehbu she soo makes him smile☺️

Look how he is soo happy in every pic tehee☺️

He wants to sing for her bt she says no 🤣

Bt then she sings "is deewane larke ko koi samjhae😉 Pyaar mohobbat se na jaane kyun yeh ghabrae☺️"

awwwwwwwwwwww😍

HAPPY SeHalicious BDAY Sehbulicious☺️
Edited by YuNa4ever - 13 years ago
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
SEHBANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

OMG ur bday is here :happy2: this is the second bday of urs that im celebrating :blush: feels sooo gud :blush: i feel like its my bday :rain: was so upset had to work on ur bday :RollEyes: wish it was a public holiday :DD: =))

U knw u are the best i keep telling u so u shud knw :blush: The first time wen i saw u on DMG, wen u removed ur helmet in the first scene :blush: it was killer, i was like DEAD, if it werent for that moment i wudnt even care to watch DMG :blush: and then slowly slowly u made every day spl, every scene/episode of DMG spl, we wud drool daily and talk abt u over and over, ur eyes, ur hair :blush: ur acting, ur gussa, Our Angry Young Man :DD: the chief of devil rockers =)) 

U are one of the sweetest Celeb in this world, u are soooo gud, ur amazing, u just make my heart skip beats :DD: u always have tym for us, u always replky and whenever u reply we go into sehbulicious land :blush: and start dreaming =)) we dream too much eh :giggle:

Just hearing ur voice makes us lose control, the first time i talked to u :blush: i was shaking so much lol it was one of the best moments of my life :DD: can never forget it!

U make my world rock, each tym i think of u i can forget every other thing in the world :DD:

SO wish u the ALL THE BEST in everything u do, today, tomorrow everyday! May all ur wildest dreams and wishes come true, may u find love, happiness and success in all u do!

U will remain in our hearts forever :blush: hope sum lil things we do for u will make a LITTLE difference in ur day and life, jst the little diff will make it all worth it!

LUV U SOOO MUCH!

And ur kid pic thank u sooo much for posting that :hug:  its the sweetest pic ever! 

U ARE OUR ROCKSTAR  :rock: 

Have an amazing life!

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
happy birthday behooda 🤗 I wih i cud do sumthing 😭 everything is goin against me 😔
YuNa4ever thumbnail
 OYE HOYE  BANANA WATERMELON DANCE 

YuNa4ever thumbnail
 his nose☺️ lets start with tht🤪