Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@Anu nothing much only a small SBB segment regarding mukhuta
remember GC birthday segment DD scared him with some mask same GC did and the evil luagh at end
very smaal but nice

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: swatichowdhury

Hey Jyo, Geet ka TRP ratings kya hain yaar, for the accident seq????

Swati I hv not yet got the trp ratings of last week..but last week was filled with AA-Nonsense na..so I don't think trps will b very high except for friday mayb🤔...in case trps r high for AA-Episodes...then ho gaya kalyan😆
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Preet

Thanks haan...😳....do check page 100 I have updated my new imagination😆

@Sun

U not replying to MOI😡........Moi katti..katiii..katiii😡😭
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks jyo, am asking for the same reason I am hopping for the first time that the TRP's r low so that its an eye opener to the CV's...
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Anu and Sun:Yeah exactly...they hv a huge fanbase among young viewers...they might not b high in trp ratings because of star one channel which has low reach but their viewership or fan base is larger than the so called trp rating shows of other channels...its only Manav-Archana and Maan-Geet who r put together as a couple...rest all r given there individually for their character popularity...but Maaneet sort of complete each other..so u cannot imagine their name individually😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Swati:Yeah me too hoping the same for the first time so that CVs can end AA-Track looking at the trps😆
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@anu.............🤗..aiyyyoo kya poocha mujhse...............mera like button is not working also suddenly.........

@swati🤗

@jyo..trps will be good last week coz of thepromo of the accident.......even i tolerated AA to see abt the accident.........hence the smart cvs will show AA show maaneet promo and get trps too..........
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Sun:

MSK to SUNmeera:
Zindagi ke safar mein guzar jaati hain jo makaam,
Woh phir nahin aate, woh phir nahin aate
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

jyo

thanks for the article. they are right about the mills & boon feeling and why they would want to get away from that as the background is hard to understand especially seeing the channel on which it is broadcast.

usha

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo is NM n PS brought in with a contract????? I mean these 2 r the only ones with an extended stay, baaki sabko toh channel ne bhaga diya....