Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adhasrujana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shibz

i want both Arjun & Arohi to get all emotional during the reunion... so i dont think i like the idea of a love guru!!πŸ˜• i m really hungry n thirsty for some high voltage drama... comedy ya bacchon ki show nahi dekhni hai muje i want intensity!!!!

back to the epi...i liked the saas bahu pairπŸ˜† but two dumb women on Mission:dhundo Raj ki Dad?πŸ€ͺ i would 've termed the last part as bakwas if it wasnt for RPS🀣
main bhool jaata hun ki mera gun loaded hai ya nahi🀣🀣

yes we want intensity we want such a reunion which we can't forget forever like kmh 1 july 16th episode i even watch it till now soooooooooooooooooo emotional
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ok so 4 me it was a filler episode .

starting wid last part :-
CVs r trying to confuse viewers by giving hints abt RPS . that he could b d father of raj ....but all thanx to news channels n articles i already
know d truth ...so 4 me that whole part was a waste 😑😑😑πŸ₯±....nothing looked intrstn there . n y all men were mandraoing there in house ...kuch kaam dhanda nahi hai kya ......πŸ˜† but ya 4 all those ppl who dont read articles or dont watch news channels it is a gud suspense.

other than that arjun aarohi was still in their so called no
k- jhonk .....arjun is as usual scared of her ...n aarohi has so many plans in her mind how to kill his dear hubby πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but liked aarohi's decision that though she has gud enough reason 4 divorce but still she doesnt want to do any kind of cheating n wants to win on her own . πŸ‘πŸΌ n will give divorce 4 true reason . n moreover i liked her when she said "mera haqq mujhse chin gaya "......awwe it sounds in d same way when arjun said tumhe nuksaan pahunchane ka haq sirf mera hai .....so does it means that aarohi also wants to protect him 4m whole world n arjun ko nuksaan pahunchane ka haq sirf uska hai  ...chalo gud ...i like it .πŸ‘πŸ‘

2day first time i li
ked that ladies part also ....when aunty ahuluwalia said that she will go to romit house wid ring to do rishta🀣...omg now i really want to see that convo of both families 🀣

but my fav. scene 2day was - DAADI N ARJUN'S CONVO πŸ‘
awwe such an emotional n heart touching scene ...daadi cant see arjun in pain n wants him to over this raaz but arjun aisa nahi
karega bcoz he loves his family more than anythn n obvsly bcoz of RPS ehsaan πŸ˜” .....so he will deal wid this alone ...once again ...n moreover he cares 4 raj also n wants him to get his real place in this house that's y wo reports bhi destroy nahi karega ...which is d only proof ...awwe arjun is such a nice man πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ he thinks of evry1 but no 1 thinks abt him .😭
ab sirf aarohi hi
kuch kar sakti hai ....only hope.

so d gud thing was that CVs dint drag d letter part much ......n now i want this raaz to get over soon .....n want to see aarohi's reaction after that .

according to gauri's tweet what i read ....she started shooting again ..so after rashi's entry her scene will b bac
k ...so waiting 4 that part too .

n ya i always li
ke this saas - bahu fight ...n liked it 2day when aarohi was teasing her saasu maa again πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ‘......n coincidently both were wearing pink n same style of outfits πŸ˜†.

n dhondu was gayab 2day ...gud ....but ye ghar don
ka adda hai ya koi picnic spot. koi kabhi bhi aakar kuch kuch bhi kar sakta hai πŸ˜† ....wat was that aarohi was inviting him 4 lunch alsoπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

chalo so after this filler episode there r so many interesting things in line ...waiting .😊

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Res πŸ˜‰ Coming Baack As I Watch The Episode 

Welcome Baack Dearest Shiibz πŸ€—

Edited ****

It Was A Very Very Good Episode Todaay With A Loots Of Funny Sequences When We Get To Wonder What Something Or Someone πŸ˜† First Of All , Still Waiting That Arohi Finds Out About Jiggy Piggy's Truth And That She Know That The Protagonist Of This Luchhi Harkat Is Nobody Else Buut The LUCHHA Jiggoo ShakeπŸ˜† (Sorry , I Think I Am Missing Chikku & His Chikkushake Soo Hilarioous πŸ€£)
Baack To The Episode .......Arohi-Kumud's Team Is Awesome : It Was Great Seeing Them As A Paair πŸ˜† Reminds Me Of Mission Impossible πŸ˜† But As We Haave A Saas-Bahu Team ......EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE πŸ˜† 
Arjun's Jealous Sight Is Soo Cuute Naah .........I Mean When We Get To See Girls Jealous About Theeir Love Its Funny But When Guuys Get Jealous Foor Their Wifeey! Its A Threat To Waatch ......I Can Just Have Fuun In This CaaseπŸ˜† Dhoondu Ko Dhoondz Banane Wala Hamara Arjun Kitna Pyaara Hai Naah ?Oooh Just Can't Get Over Wit Him πŸ˜...❀️ Buut Hamari Bubbly , Crying Baby Arohi Bhi Kuuch Kam Nahi πŸ˜‰
Agar Arjun Koi Kaam Karega To Arohi Usse Complete Karegi & That What I Call A Perfect Couple & Perfect Jodi β­οΈ Ek Dussre Ke Liye Hi Bane Hai Yeh Dono πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
Soo Their Scene Waas Cute Agaain But Kya Yaar Arjun Arohi Noow Your Two Are Parents Noow .....Of A Cuute Child Like Raj πŸ˜ƒ Kuuch To Image Dikhaye Naah !!! πŸ˜†
I Thiink When I See The Singhania Family Together Its Most Fun To Waatch , They Are Always Doing Hilarious Or Fishy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Cuute Family ....These Time , Alhuwalia's Are Boring I Think , Always Sad & All . But KSA Did A Good Work Todaay By Sending THE Letter .πŸ˜›At Least Ek Mussibaat To Kaham Hui 
Arjun Waas Shoo Sweet Saying He'll Fight For Raj's Right In The House And I Think When I Saaid Fight With The Person He Loves Means All His Family Coz They Don't Want Cutie Raaj In The House But Don't Worry πŸ˜³ Agar Ghar See Koi Jayega To Woh Jiggy Cheap Hi Jayega πŸ˜‰ Just Wait Rashi To Come ..She'll Get Yoou Out Of The House β­οΈ 
Aro Waas Cute But Hope She Gets Guilty Soon πŸ˜• I Am Eagerly Waiting For That As It Will Be The Love Traack's Beggining πŸ˜πŸ˜ And The Real One This Time 
No Seduce , No Fight Just Passionate & Romantic Scenes πŸ˜πŸ˜.....❀️

Arjun The Hero Of The Daay ....Always Caring For His Family πŸ˜³ Love Yoou Rockstaar β€οΈ
Kritika ,Karan,Aarasdhna And Mohan Sir Were Great As Alwaays ...All The Rest Was Amazing Too .Waiting For The jovial and happy going LOVE GURU Played By Shardul Pandit .....Frankly Speaking I Really Donno How Will It Be πŸ˜• But I Trust CV's And Hope To Not Get Disapointed This Time Too πŸ˜‰ And All The Best To Shardul Who's Coming Soon ...Waiting For Him Coz He's  A Great Actor As I've Already Seen Him In Bandini As Maulik 
Welcome Baack Shardul πŸ€—

Overall Funny And Great Great Episode β€οΈ

Maria
Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 13 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
updated my take on page 1....now goanna start reading all u're takes..πŸ˜›
lizzie_1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Another hilarious epi...karan doing such a fabulous perfomance 2dayz epi.πŸ‘πŸ‘.He take pain to yourself just to make everybody else happy.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.so sweet ..it just amzing to see how karan character in d show has so many rolesbut his true self shows throughout all of them..is a true gentlment! and i couldnt stop laughing🀣, when kumud & arohi are trying to find out who raj dad is hhaha...just lvd 2dayz epi...arjuhi r d best..every dialouges r adorable ...lvd it!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ok read all takes so far ..n liked it . n waiting 4 rest .

n ya u ppl r right cvs again did a gadbad by not showing true reaction of aarohi after
knowing d truth ...instead she was caring 4 real dad .😑

n anjali well done
kya mistake pakdi ....ya bua ko to already ye baat pata thi that sanchit is luttoo 4 simmi ....big mistake by cvs πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
arre haan wat a blooper bua ke samne hi toh sanchit said he likes simmi toh woh baat ka kya bua ko stml ho gaya????😲
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ari πŸ€£ pehli baat toh tumhari batti pehle thik thik jal rahi thi..ab off ho gayi hai lagta hai.. KSA ko pata tha ki arjun ne kiya hai...aur usne yahi baat arohi ko batadi..n thts why she knows arjun ke paas hai reports..jisko churane ke liye woh usko seduce karegi..πŸ˜› btw..luved ur take.. 

tera take padke nai, mai toh aisa pareshaan ho gayi ki mai jaake dobara epi dekhi.. kya mast take likhi re.. mai toh arohi ki vaat lagate lagate bhul gayi woh competition se out hone wali baat.. sahi!! 

n ye blooper toh kitne dinon se chal raha hai na.. bua forgot the moment she left singu mansion tht sanchith had asked help from arohi.. they have a obsessive compulsive disorder to find all the wrong ends of a situation n then obsess on it πŸ˜‘

Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@shikha, luved ur take.. gud to know parul is shooting again.. now gauri will shoot her own foot with some rash ridiculous saazish to save herself πŸ˜†

chalo.. 85 episodes ho gaye.. *taaliyan*.. but abhi toh thoda story me jaan dalo.. rashi aur gauri ko vapas lakar, hume mukt karo!! arohi ke bhagwaanji.. sunlo hamari.. dadi ke matarani toh kabhi nahi sunte.. aur jab sunte hai, toh ulta hi kardete hai.. dekha nahi HM me arohi ki jagah gauri chali gayi thi.. aur tayiji ke bhawan toh kisi ki nah sunte..n arjun ne toh khudko bhagwan bana liya hai.. ab hamara kya hoga!!!
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: aksh4IF

@ari πŸ€£ pehli baat toh tumhari batti pehle thik thik jal rahi thi..ab off ho gayi hai lagta hai.. KSA ko pata tha ki arjun ne kiya hai...aur usne yahi baat arohi ko batadi..n thts why she knows arjun ke paas hai reports..jisko churane ke liye woh usko seduce karegi.nahi re i wasnt talking about that....i meant k he knows arjun did the report changing thing so that sabko lage arjun is the dad but ksa doesnt know that jiggy the piggy is the dad...i was thinking us letter mein father ka asli naam bhi hoga and arjun will snatch it away so for me this was a really beautiful way of completing this scene.πŸ˜› btw..luved ur take.. πŸ˜³thanku....loved u'res too...aaj kal aru sabki hitlist mein aa rahi hai....she better correct herself before we wrong ourselves😈

tera take padke nai, mai toh aisa pareshaan ho gayi ki mai jaake dobara epi dekhi.. kya mast take likhi re.. mai toh arohi ki vaat lagate lagate bhul gayi woh competition se out hone wali baat.. sahi!! ya for me that was such a cute scene...the expression on arjuns face😳

n ye blooper toh kitne dinon se chal raha hai na.. bua forgot the moment she left singu mansion tht sanchith had asked help from arohi.. they have a obsessive compulsive disorder to find all the wrong ends of a situation n then obsess on it πŸ˜‘srsly itna bada blooper and we were so pissed with the dostana that we didnt even notice it....cvs so desperate for dostana track ke tum logo ne yeh kar diya???abhi abhi toh trust gain kar rahe ho???why do u wanna earn negative points again????😲😲