Mohabbat Lounge [23/2 - Epi. 85]

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Welcome back,'Mohabbatians', to show 'Kitani Mohabbat Hai' iss show se by sharing the analysis and constructive critics and comments;
However, not to forget few rules.

1. No actor or character bashing.
2. No derogatory terms to be used.
3. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this forum.
4. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
5. Do NOT quote more than 3 times.
6. First page of the lounge can be reserved only for takes, NO conversations.

"Format, name and rules exclusively for KMH forum"
Note:Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team.

Before we start with the analysis & discussions, i have few important links to share..

Mohabbat lounge now has a FB page, so join in & spread the word

Give your feedback & make your requests at Kitani Mohabbat Hai official page

Lets bring Karan & Kritika to the top in IF rankings by joining & getting more ppl to join their fan clubs & contributing two comments per day on each of their pages..

Karan Kundra (Arjun) https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2998/karan-kundra/

Kritika Kamra (Arohi) https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2997/kritika-kamra/

To bring Kitani Mohabbat Hai to the top in IF rankings, rate the Chaska meter everyday without fail here  https://india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=580 

Also contribute a little time to this forum & help make it active; Comment on the articles, Photos & Videos(in the main gallery) as many times as possible. Also rate the same.  Lets show hume kitani mohabbat hai se kitani mohabbat hai.

Imp: please vote for ur fav. show on Imagine TV. https://www.facebook.com/Karan.Kundra1#!/ImagineTV
Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail

Roop Tera Mastana the original song , is a masterpiece .   No wonder so many ppl are inspired by it when it comes to show passion.   Yesterday I actually wanted  to request  CVs that they use the song showed in SBB  'shamma tujhko khenchti hai apni ore, aaja ...'   but now I am glad it will be Roop Tera Mastana,  It will be a treat to watch Arjuhi for that song.  πŸ‘πŸΌ good choice CVs. 

I wrote such a long post before and by mistake clicked on another tab and all this was gone 😭.   so short one from me now . 

Arohi's reaction was expected,   she is now worried about winning and wants to leave only after winning fairly, actually all this is her excuse to stay there , dont we know πŸ˜‰.  Arjun unknowingly gave  her the challenge and iss ladki ko to mauka chahiye gadbad karne ke liye, now she is going to do whatever it takes to get that report.  yeh beech mein dhondu kyun aagaya,  arjun's lines were very good 'refugee' 'dimak khali' πŸ˜†.   abhi aadat se galti ho jayegi arjun se,  he will keep the report with him all the time and challenge se peedit arohi will take advantage of it.   

Anjali found a very important point today which apparently CVs have forgotten , good point anjali πŸ‘,  bua was there when sanchit said he likes simi to ab kyun aise anjaan ban ke preeti ahlu ki dard baant rahi hai? and why is preeti ahlu suddenly ready to accept romit πŸ˜³πŸ€” doesnt he belong to singhania's whome these ppl hate and when it came to arjun to us par aise kyun kud pade the sabhi 😑.  

Dadi arjun convo was good ,  arjun for time being is keeping the secret but is ready to even face rudra when time comes to give raj his right.  apna violin theme was back , πŸ˜”, yeh jabbhi arjun par use karte hai uski dukh bhari kahani aur bhi dardnaak ho jata hai .   I hope dadi interferes when arohi finds out that truth and knocks some sense into her.

Last part was hillarious with saas bahu having fun at the expense of singu men.  all that categories they made πŸ˜† and everyone fit into it.  arjun out ho gaya competition se nai to in sab ki koi chance nahi thi πŸ˜†. But rudra took the cake with his 'loaded gun' and 'reckless' lines,  even in that comedy he reminded arohi that she cld be the target.   Both kumud and arohi find the points useful to them secretary and gun is always loaded.   It is something to remember coz luks like arohi will get to use that gun in future, hopefully on jiggy 🀒. 

stage is set ,  dhondu and aro will be out ,  report is with arjun, arohi has taken it as a challenge,  the atmosphere is romantic both are in white, candles are lit,  music is on, seduction (dream/real) is on,  arjun will drown in her beauty and she is willing to take full advantage of it.  wow cant wait to watch it.  I hope they give a precap before the episode.  and hopefully they wont edit the song. 

maine short kaha na , nai long ho gaya πŸ˜†
Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
WildestDreams thumbnail
res. a post for the 1st time here....will be back later to edit :P
hey guys,
oh god..this place seems to like as RKAπŸ˜ƒ
this is my poem for today.

Story of a love

And like the wind,
comes the storm
without the permission of anyone
and the consensus of many.
It takes the soul,
shakes it,
burn it.
It comes so,
bully
without respect,
Only in this way,
in a moment,
that thing is worth a life,
a dream
a smile,
a beat,
a sky ...
Keep open

That door
never close it
never and never again,
because you do not know

When it'll come.
But when all is finished,
it will leave
behind
only two things:
sadness and happiness.
Do not forget:
4 letters, a passion,
2 syllables, a story ... LOVE!!!😳

Edited by ItalianPrincess - 13 years ago
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res😊

Good episode overall!! Arjun took the stars from me today β­οΈ for his superb description of dhondz.. BHUKAMP PIDIT!! 🀣 and also for a mature outlook towards the situation.. loving his personality where he can be kiddish n adorable fighting with Arohi but still can be vulnerable and matured at the same time.. unlike Arohi who can't see the bigger pic at all and is kiddish at all times!! but I guess that is what makes them compatible with each other n completes each other!! 😊

Loved CV's today for proving me wrong!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ I seriously thought that they r gonna make Arjun snatch the report or something and didn't let Arohi read the half truth and prove Arjun innocent.. but well done!! But yeah kya.. CV's adha sach.. yeh daddu ko kya ADHARITIS ki bimari hai!! sab kuch incomplete chod dete hai! presviously, he didn't tell Arohi abut Arjun's love for her, bachelor party thing, criminal record thing aur aab yeh ek aur adha sach.. bata dena tha na ki kaun hai Raj ka dad!! but then again.. we won't get the sizzling romance coming up btw Arjuhi & also the deadly saas-bahu combo in today's epi πŸ˜† if he would have revealed everything!! so, chalegaπŸ˜‰
Wait.. It also makes me think, agar daddu ka letter yehi tha, then, Rajveer ka brilliant plan tha kya??? hope CV's remember to clarify this latter!! varna unki bhullakad memory mein ek aur star lag jayega from me!!πŸ˜‰

Ok... coming to my fav topic!! Arohi bashing...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† seriously, this girl would make me go crazy one day!! aaj to she's worried abut sharing his husband's nafrat!! .. me faints.. kya logic hai!! πŸ˜† Arjun soch raha hoga.. "Hey bhagwan meri akal ko kya paralysis ho gaya tha jo maine isse pyaar kiya?? aur shaadi bhi??😲😲" Poor Arjun!! πŸ˜† Arohi to aaj fulto Arjun darao mood mein thi.. "mein gharwalon ko neend se jaga dungi.. agar mujhe tumhe marna hoga to tumhare muh pe tape lagake chaku maar dungi, Goli NEVER" 🀣 Arjun's expressions were must watch!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  btw.. for a change I liked Arohi here.. I mean apne pati ke footsteps kitni closely follow kar rahi hai!! chalo isi bahane sahi.. atleast ur noticing some aspects of Arjun!!πŸ˜†

dekha dekha.. aaj to Arjun bhi mujhse agree karta hai!! "kafi ajeeb logic hai tumhara" I know Arjun mein to kab se isi ki rut laga rahi hoon par koi maan hi nahin raha!! 😭 kum se kum tumne to mera saath diya, my sweetu!! πŸ˜‰ he he.. Loved Arjun's expressions here.. fulto confused .. kaisi wifey hai uski!! kya kya sochti hai.. but love him immensely.. he's such a sweetheart.. he's fully sacrificing everything he has for his family!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ He's himself giving Arohi a reason for divorce, even though he would never want that to happen, but just for his family and I'm sure more importantly for Rashi, he's doing this.. which would come out once Arohi gets to know the truth!! Love u!! muaahhh...😳

Oops!! wrong move Arjun.. phir pair pe kulhadi mar di!! when u knowur dear wifey always does the opposite of what u tell her to do.. to phir challenge dene ki kya zarurat thi!! aab bhugto.. dekha mujhse bhi sorry bulva diya na!! Alright guys!! now, Arohi's love faking Arjun to get those reports is justified for me bcoz I know Arohi would do anything to win a challenge just like Arjun and just like me too!!! even I can do anything for winning a challenge.. so, sorry for yest's rantingπŸ˜†πŸ˜† lol!!

Alright!! one of the best part of today's epi.. Arjun cracked me up... Dhondz!! kash tu yeh sun leta, tab tujhe pata chalta what Arjun thinks abut u.. "Bhukamp pitito ki tarah kyon behave kar raha hai 🀣 breakfast, lunch, dinner mere ghar par.. apne purane kapde nikal ke de doon use 🀣.. Arjun too good!!
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 🀣.. use isi sheher mein nahin khali khali lagta, use haar shehar mein khali khali lagta hai, yaha par!! IRRITATING, SELF-OBSESSED, SHOW-OFF kisam ka insaan hai..πŸ‘πŸ‘ I must say insaan ko koi tumse behtar nahin pehchaan sakta.. sirf 1 meeting mein hi dhondz ko pehchaan liya!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Arohi.. yeh bhi sikho apne husband se.. sirf chaku marne ki tactics nahin!!πŸ˜†

Dostana track!! big yawnn.. but aaj i got a thought.. socho agar ullu's ko yeh pata chale ke Romit is a suspect in "Mission Daddy".. bua will faint & tayiji will get a heart attack!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'm sure having ulluwaliya blodd and dimag.. she'll definitely didn't give a thought before coming to conclusion that Raj can be a pyaar si nishani of Romit-Sanchit dostana!! πŸ˜† gosh!! what's gotten into me.. Kuki!! 😲😲en ulluwaliya's ka itna bura asar tere dimag par.. nahin nahin!! slaps myself.. to get back to senses!! haan aab thik hai.. get back to track!!πŸ˜‰

My fav part of today's epi!! dadi-Arjun convo.. Arjun's eyes!! speaks volumes.. so much attraction in them... it always pulls me towards them.. U just have to look into his eyes.. it gives a direct report of his heart and what's going on in his mind!! pata nahin woh din kab aayega jab Arohi would once again be able to read them..😊 He had such immense confusion in them.. portraying his feelings directed towards Arohi thinking I know I'm gonna loose u and I don't want to loose u forever!! also, confused and worries bcoz he knows Arohi the most as he said.. he knows she'll find out the truth by any means and he's immensely worried abut his family once she comes to know abut it!!
Love u dadi.. for understand ur pota so well and sharing his pain!!πŸ‘ and telling him "Tune har kadam par kurbani hi di hai, yeh mujhse nahin dekha jata" πŸ€— plss dadi do something.. we can't see Arjun going through so much pain!! plss kuch kijiye!! I love Arjun even more for saying he would get Raj all his rights!!πŸ‘ even if he has to fight with the person he loves most.. I'm sure he meant RPS.. bcoz according to me RPS would never put his reputation at stake by accepting Raj as part of his family!! I can't express how satisfied and happy I'm today to get this convo.. it was much required for the storyline keeping apart the comic waves occupying the epis lately! This is what I love abut Arjun's character.. he's so composed and matured enough to see bigger pics!! unlike Arohi who is very immature and childhish at all times.. but this is what makes them complete and a complementing pair!! right guys!! chalo.. u guys r gonna be taking chain ki saans.. ki at least mujhe yeh baat samajh to aayi!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† varna I'm always into bashing Arohi's bratiness.. πŸ˜†

Ohhh!! yeh lo.. CV's yhe baat aap ko Kumud ko hi sunnani thi.. kash it would have been Arohi!! but then.. humein woh saas-bahu together on a mission kaise milta.. so, it's perfect!!

"Mission Daddy Kaun": guys, kya deadly combo hai.. Arohi-Kumud together.. agar yeh dono hamesha ke liye mil jayena.. jo serial ke end mein shayad hoga.. Singhu men ki total vat lagne wali hai!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
All Singhu men in gym!! 🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣 cracked me up badly!! baki sabka to samajh aata hai.. but Piggy!! my god.. i ROFL'd pretty bad seeing him in gym.. iss chachundor ko kabse zarurat padne lagi gym aane ki.. iska kaam to sirf aag mein ghee dalna hain na?? ohh! I forgot "ek ladki se pit gaya" dialogue of Rudra, might have gotten into his head badly!! 🀣 so, for future ladai's with Arohi kaam se kaam baki ki izzat to bach jayegi.. lol!!🀣
Kumud-Arohi!! ladies..
🀣 criteria's to dekho dad banne ke.. 🀣 that is why i sadi deadly combo!! I'm dying laughing like crazy 🀣🀣
1st criteria - Fitness: tab to Piggy ke baap banne ki koi sambhavna nahin hai
🀣 and when Arohi told hot, dashing, smarty gym instructor "tum iss competition se bahar ho, baki sab mein sabse fit kaun hai" 🀣🀣🀣 aur Rudra to khud hi apne pairo pe kulhadi mare ja raha tha.. mujhe darr lag raha tha ke kahin Kumud explode na ho jaye apni pati ki harkatein soch soch ke!! 🀣
Careless: my Romit!!
🀣 I never knew he can do this as well.. 🀣 jeans pehenne ke bad iron!! 🀣 and didn't leave official chachundar of the house!! umbrella.. guys!! remember u guys r dons.. but Piggy's was bang on!! yeh luccha sirf paise ke liye hi jeeta hai.. isisliye his money losing in shares was apt!! .. now comes the best one "main hamesha bhool jata hoon li main gun loaded rakhta hoon ya khali" 🀣but yeah kya.. apni bahu ko dhamkane ki jurrat.. lagta hai Rudra, Piggy ki halat bohot jaldi bhul gaya.. but i love his comic moods!! πŸ˜†
3rd category: "Jahan dekhi ladki, wahan khuli khidki types"
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 claps for dialogue writers..πŸ‘πŸ‘ tood good yaar!!πŸ‘ but I can never imagine Rudra watching this hot seq's on tv!! that was a treat.. he he.. plss CV's atleast leave Rudra to be a full don!! that is what suits him the best.. akhir aap logo ne Arjun ki image par kale kale dhabbe laga hi diye hai aab, par kum se kum Rudra ko to chod dete.. but loved it!! Thank god, for a change Arjun ko nahin dikhaya uss TV dekhne ki race mein.. ohh!! but I forgot he has a peersonal TV na in his room..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Liked today's episode.. so, mission daddy kaun is gonna continue untill Arohi finds out abut Piggy!! Go Girl!! but.. warning from me!! dhyan se sunna.. agar galti se bhi uss report ke milne ke baad.. aaj ke jaise hamare armano par pani phera na.. show some gulit, regret and think think think abut Arjun being the nicest person and his love for u and his family!! nahito... I'm seriously gonna come after u with all the hammers available in the world!! phir aksh.. ko sachi mein tumhare liye kehna padega Arohi ko bachaoooooooooooooooooooooo!! πŸ˜†

Edited by love_kuki - 13 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
CV'S LOVE U....NOW I CAN PROUDLY DEFEND ARU AND THE PROMO....THANKU SO MUCH FOR TODAY....MUAHHHHHHHπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
For me this epi was a complete paisa vasool...i got so angry yesterday 😈for that abrupt end they gave...cvs would not have been spared...i was praying to arohis bhagwan k plsss acha ho epi and as always he listened....god why didnt that strike our mind??kya theory banayi  ajrun snatches it away and arohi seduces him to get no wonder i got angry at cv's....but aaj meri batti jali ksa doesnt know who fiddled with the reports he just knew someone did it and arjun is not the dad...so arohi dear reads the letter and atleast realises that her great husband is not as horrible as she thinks he is....atleast some gussa on him or some redemption on her part would have been appreciated but i guess this is the hatke nature of arohi that we and arjun both love her being carefree,innocent,oblivious to such major things and concentrating on petty things...thats wat we love about her that she is not melodramatic...and maybe when the right moment comes it will all come to her at once and then she wont be able to deny how good arjun is and how much she loves him and finally will apologise to him and be his support....fingers crossed arohi u better be good to him otherwise we wont be that good to u😈😈😈
the way arohi was tension walking in her room too cute....
"tum toh duniya ki sabse khatarnak ladki ho...jab mein sota hun na toh mujhe dar lagta hai kahi tum mujhe shoot na kar do"
🀣🀣🀣
"mein utmhe shoot karoongi???ghar walo ki neend kharab ho jayegee....mein toh tumhara muh cover kark tumhe chaku se maroongi"🀣🀣🀣
"har patni ki tarah mein bhi apne pati ki nafrat kisi ke sath share nahi karna chahti"
🀣🀣🀣
"kya ajeeb logic hai tumhara"🀣🀣🀣
Haye arjun u just served arohi the perfect dish....u stupid stupid fool tum toh apni wife ko sabse ache se jante ho na???then how did u challenge her u idiot πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ab toh wo apni jee jaan laga degi
 "okay toh ab mujhe do kaam karne hai lunch banana hai aur report dhundhni hai"
"lunch kiske liye?mere liye?"kitne pyaar and curiosity se pucha tha arjun ne but dil ke armaan 😭 beh gaye "nahi dhondu ke liye" "yeh dhondu mere ghar mein lunch karne kyun aa raha hai?subah hi toh break fast kark gaya tha yaha se" mere muh ki baat chin li arjun tumne..." yeh dhondu bhukamp pidito ki tarah hai "
🀣🀣🀣
"usse isi sheher me nahi khali khali lagta hai, usse har sheher me khali khali lagta hai, yahan par. woh ek irritating, self-obsessed, show-off kism ka insaan hai"🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
THE DIALOGUE WRITERS ARE DOING A FAB JOBπŸ‘
The dostana track really amused me today.....jab sanchit ki mom wo haar ko dekhke rone ki shakal bana rahi thi...tabhi mein samajh gayi thi k yeh apni nahi aane wali bahu ka shok mana rahi hai coz "apparently" unke bete ki fav movie dostana hai nd wo kuch zyada hi inspire ho gaya usse
🀣🀣🀣god i was laughing like crazy even before there were any dialogues...mom and dad were looking at me as if they were debating to call and book the place in mental hospital or personally take me there🀣🀣🀣
People kmh effect is not at all good...i sincerely advise u if u want to look sane in front of ure loved one do not watch it with themπŸ˜‰but you can always watch its repeats upto infinity times when u r alone no risk thereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wah wah ulluwalias ya toh u show tooooooo much ullupanti ya phir tooo much understanding....accepting romit as their damad....khali haath nahi milte na pehli baar😲😲u idiots cant u be normal for once???either over smartness or under smartness ulluwalias ka kuch nahi ho sakta.....no wonder arohi is so mahaan
Arjunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn............sweeto tum toh bina roye bhi emotional kar dete ho😭.....u're eyes god they spoke volumes.....jab tum curtain ke paas kahde the i wanted to come and give u a hugπŸ€—...but dont worry arohi is getting to that point i have warned her sooon she'll be by u're side thru thick and thinπŸ˜ƒ
Awwww.....what a conversation arjun and dadi had....so so awesome....i wish arohi had heard this.....but i guess time isnt right yet.....c arohi this is the guy u fell in love with....the person who is u're soul mate.....who worships rps cause he gave him a life but for the hak of a child that is not even his he can go against rps.....girl when will u c the goodness in him.....wat a awesome reason to keep the letter....raj ko uska hak dilana chahta hun....gosh m luving arjuns charecter more by the day....😍
and ya dadi usne bohot sacrifices diye hai for that ungrateful family now its time someone thinks about him and that will be arohi [haina arohi
😈...u will take care of him from now on wont u???😈wont u??😈]
mission daddy kaun
🀣🀣🀣aisa idea sirf arohi ko hi aa sakta hai...and those stupid criteria for finding out....if it were not for the cute one liners and acting i would have been really irritated by this scene....
arjun-in sabko train mein kar raha hun sabse fit mein hun
arohi-haan par tum is compitition se out ho
🀣🀣🀣
so guys...it was a really good epi....but i guess redemption track is still a long way to go...arohi mam needs a very big zor ka jhatka....till then lets just enjoy the ride till mohabbat express reaches love station😍
😍😍

Edited by --Ari-- - 13 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i luv arohi.. πŸ‘koi bhi baat batao.. immediately maan leti hai..aur aage ki baat pe planning shuru!!πŸ˜† actually i like tht abt this show.. they dont show u bam bam bam camera being panned on everybody's face..(i mean ya they did tht here too..but for like 2secs) in any other show.. this story trak wud be handled like this:
Raj - an illeg kid ( 5 episodes)
paternity test (2 episodes w/lots of glycerin)
report opening (2 episodes w/more glycerin, camera panning, lots of tashan looks)
arjun stated raj's dad ( 5 episodes w/arohi's rage, w/peak of glycerin usage, arjun's mahaan despair of hurting arohi, family's khus-phus, ullu family's khus-phus)
raj running arnd the house ( 10 episodes w/emphasis on arohi's despair n bad treatment of raj by everybody else in the family, more glycerin)
truth out, arjun not raj's dad (5 episodes w/arohi's redemption majorly concluding in something brash, ridiculous n tragic on arohi's part)

so ya, i luv this show..πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

next scene, arohi worried abt sharing her pati's nafrat!!🀣

"you know, main jab sota hun, toh mujhe dar lagta hai ki tum mujhe goli maar do gi"🀣
"tum aisa kaise soch sakte ho ki main sab gharvalon ki neend se jaga dungi, agar tumhe maarna hota toh tumhare muh par tape laga kar chaku marungi, goli never!!" πŸ˜ˆbut arjun, yeh idea bhi toh usko tere si hi mila hai..tune hi toh uske muh pe apna haat rakkha aur usko chaaku maarne chale the..woh bhi apni first meeting me.. don ki biwi, aisi hi toh karegi.. arohi full marks!! luks like someone has been paying attention..πŸ‘

"main chahti hun ki tum dard me raho, taqleef me raho, par mein ye bhi chahti hun ki woh dard mein tumhe dun, woh taqleef mein tumhe dun. kya karun after all tumhari wife hun na!!" i luved arjun's reaction growing wilder n wilder thru her rant!! it was like he was thinking "what in the world did i get married to?!?!" aur arohi ka logic..for the first time iska yeh ajeeb logic se main agree karti hun.. sahi toh hai..jab pyar aur nafrat ek sikke ke do pehlun hai..toh patni ko pati ke pyar aur nafrat par bhi barabar adhikar hona chahiye..πŸ˜‰

Arohi ne kya baat pakdi hai, Arjun apne family ke liye shaheed hone wala hai.. πŸ‘arohi, plz isko shaheed hone do..πŸ˜† isi mein toh uska mystique chupa hai..😳 tum yeh sach ko kholo, samjho aur is ko chupane me arjun ka saath do.. aur me tumhare bhagwan ji se iskeliye prarthna karungi, aur CVs plz is baat ki aap log planning karlo!!πŸ˜‰

Arjun, vapas aa bhail mujhe maar kar raha hai..😲 usko challenge diya!!😲 challenge!! abbe, 10 episodes pehle tune hi toh jataya tha ki tu isko duniya me sabse acchi tarah jaanta hai..πŸ˜• khud pair pe khuladi marli aur daddi ko bol raha hai ki ab kya karu?!?!πŸ˜† aur karne ke liye bacha kya hai!! sab kuch toh tune kar diya!! bevakuf!!!😑

kudos to dialogue writers again.. aaj ka epi ke bhi kamaal ke the!!⭐️⭐️⭐️
"usse isi sheher me nahi khali khali lagta hai, usse har sheher me khali khali lagta hai, yahan par. woh ek irritating, self-obsessed, show-off kism ka insaan hai" chalo arjun,tumne yeh toh mana ki yeh insaan hai, mujhe us factor par bhi doubt hi ho raha tha.. πŸ˜•aakhir arohi ka friend hai na.. πŸ˜‰but yeh kya.. arjun tum is irritating selfobsessed insaan se ITNA jal rahe ho.. ki ab finally arohi se puch hi liya ki woh banda yaha pe kar kya raha hai!?!? πŸ˜†arohi darling.. keep it up..ur ploy is working!! πŸ‘cant wait for this obsessing couple to get to tht cottage n obsess on each other..😍

dostana trak again!!πŸ₯± taayiji..aap kis bhagwanji ke paas maang rahe ho??πŸ˜† aap jaakar dadi aur arohi wale bhagwanji se maango.. 2 min mein kaam ho jaayega.. πŸ˜‰n wat CVs.. u r seriously having a mini-dostana in here?!??! i think u r taking this too far... abhi romit ko damaad banane ke liye yeh log tayyar bhi hogaye?!?! 😲but yeh tayiji aur buaji bhul gaye ki unke ghar me aur log bhi rehte hain... unse bhi salah-mashavra karlena chahiye..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

aah Arjun...those eyes..tht despair..😭 tum bas khade rehte ho..aur hum sab log flat ho jate hai.. πŸ‘but dude..dun worry abt arohi finding the truth out.. u know how to push her buttons.. if u do a gud number on her..she will support u in this "mission shaheed bano!!" πŸ˜‰

"har kadam par tune kurbani di hai, yeh mujhse nahi dekha jata" yeh humse bhi nahi dekha jata dadi.. aap plz kuch karo..us gadhi arohi ko samjhao n guide her to see the right interpretation of this situation.. 😭woh chahe situation ko lightly handle kare.. but is baat ki gehrai ko samjhe toh..ki usne jo arjun ki bachpan ki yaadein jalayi thi..woh sab toh baseless ho gayi.. she had no reason to feel bad, hurt or betrayed.. arjun ne sirf usi se pyar kiya.. πŸ˜ƒyeh bandi, arjun ke pyar ko samajh ne ke jagah..uske nafrat ko share na karne ke plan pe lagi hai!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

"phir chahe mujhe us shaqs se kyun na ladna pade jisse main sabse zyada pyar karta hun!!" yeh ishaara kis ki taraf hai arjun?? arohi ya RPS ya rashi?? rashi se ladne ki koi baat nahi hai..πŸ˜• arohi se ladna tumhari aadat hai..πŸ˜‰toh kya RPS?? u think he wont agree to Rashi adopting Raj??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

duniya ka sab se cool, cute, hawt, genius mama - plz put ur hands together for Arjun Singhania!!⭐️⭐️⭐️ luved his logic for not throwing the report out.. but its still just a report.. they can do paternity test n number of times n still get their ends na? but chalo, report nahi rahega toh arohi arjun cottage me kaise pahunchenge??πŸ˜‰
see kumud ko bhi yahi lagta hai ki shaayad Rudr...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
kya Rudr, rashi ko beta maan kar uski shaadi is ladki se shaadi kara di.. πŸ˜‘

i dint like how Rudr said tht he thinks of a lot of ppl as his sons.. its like.. we know how he thinks of billu n makarand as assets for the company n nothing more than tht.. arjun toh uska sabse keemti asset hai.. so does he feel the same way abt micky n romit?? yeh kya itna disattached aur materialistic hai??😲 more like he seems to have suppressed his emotional side.. coz being bluntly practical is what lets him do his business without scruples i guess.. shaayad uska beta ka definition hi galat hai!!

OPERATION DADDY KAUN?πŸ˜†
luved arohi-kumud convo.. saas aur dushman me farq kya hai??!!?πŸ‘ "toh kuch der ke liye ladayi pause" yeh ladki apne pati ko yeh nahi keh sakti thi?? usne bhi ek baar keh diya jail me..aaj ke liye ladayi nahi karte hai.. but arohi toh.. no! never! hmph..😑

i pretty much fell off my chair when i saw the gym scene.. πŸ˜†singu household ke saare log ek gym me!! and luk!! jiggy is working out too..😲 lagta hai arohi ke encounter ke baad, usko bhi laga ki thodi kasrat ki jaye aur jo bachi kuchi izzat hai, usko bacha li jaye!!😑

luved the dialogues from here on!! kya double meanings hai yaar.. β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
"i can do the same, only i can do it better"
he ironed his jeans while wearing them!!😲 πŸ€£
"mein humesha chatri lejana bhul jaata hun"
"mein sahi time pe pull out kyu nahi kar pata hun"
"mein humesha bhul jaata hun ki maine apni gun loaded rakhi hai yah khali"

but luved seeing RPS in full on husband mode!!πŸ‘
n wat kumud, u dunno if ur husband has a secretary or not?!?!
K..yeh logic toh kharab hai ki jahan dekhi ladki wahan khuli khidki category wud be raj's dad.. all guyz r like tht.. either openly or discreetly!! bohot zyada general hai..aur yeh singu's ne prove bhi kar diya.. but ya i wud have luved it if raj was shown to come after RPS..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

can someone confirm tht the epi ended here..dint it seem abrupt..πŸ˜•n i saw the starting of a traffic scene..they show tht as transition na..isliye doubt aaya..πŸ˜†
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
res
@Shibz....welcome back...πŸ€—πŸ€—...waiting 2 read ur post...😳..so happy ur net is fixed...

@Tehru..once again Happy Birthday...πŸ₯³πŸ€—

Edited
So that letter was for Arohi from KSA saying that Raj is not arjun's son and the DNA reports had been tampered wid..πŸ‘πŸΌ...but why didn't he rite who the real father is? πŸ€”..oh yes..cuz then only we would get to see the hot n intense sequence..😍☺️..in which them arohi is guna find out the truth abt Pignesh...🀒🐷..🀣🀣

Loved the things arjun was saying abt Dhondu...cracked me up..n so true...🀣...haha he really doesn't like him...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...very jealous husband..πŸ˜›πŸ˜³..n dis arohi..calling him for breakfast...lunch...n what's next dinner?? or snack time??.. πŸ€£πŸ€£..hehe arjun thot arohi was making dinner for him...awe..😳..dnt worry arjun..next time she will make lovely khana for you..πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...arjuhi scene was gud...like always...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰..always fighting..it's like their patent thing to do now...😈...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..but cv's i think we have had enuf and have had an overdose of comic, lighthearted scenes..it's time u show some good drama, intensity n passion too...πŸ˜›...n we want an intense reunion too...😍

haha...today we saw the comic side of Singhania's...it was funny..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...seeing Mikhael unable to do pressups and his shirt got wet cuz he forgot his umbrella was so so hilarious...🀣🀣🀣
but cv's don't forget they r don's and evil ppl...i think most of us wud like dem 2 remain that way...😈...πŸ˜›
Arohi and saas on mission..no sorry operation daddy kaun?...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..loved their teaming...πŸ‘πŸΌ it was a diff saas-bahu combination..πŸ˜‰...and what they said to each other..esp dis one: Every Saas is a dushman bt every Dushman is not a Saas...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

it was funny that all of the men were fit, careless and looks at girls all the times..🀣🀣🀣..but didn't expect RPS to b looking at girls like that..😲😲..cv's 😈 don't ruin his character...i like him evil..πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰...hehe except arjun...who is fit, hot and adroable...❀️..😍☺️
Arjun was saying that he will get Raj his rights in the house even if he has to fight with the person he loves...πŸ€”...he loves Jignesh??πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...i dnt think so..n him b beeji know what a kameena Pignesh is..🀒...i think he cud b talking about Rashi or RPS...they both wouldn't accept Raj...Rashi wud b shocked n heartbroken..but den she mite just sccept him as she did loose her baby..or dis truth wud make shatter her completely..😭😭..it's just my thots...😳..n RPS wudn't accept Raj as it would affect his reputation n business too...i so so loved the beeji-arjun scene..😳..it was so sweet and all their scenes r really gud..n dialouges r great too...β­οΈπŸ‘..i love arjun so much for thinking about his family..n their happiness even after they dnt even have time for him..πŸ˜’...big big hugs 2 arjun 4 this...πŸ‘πŸ‘..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—..he is a don and has so much feelings towards his family..he still belives that his life and happiness was given from the singhania house...😳😳..he is a don but a human at heart..❀️..like we have seen before..😳

i was hoping we would get to see a bit of gulit from arohi's side but rite now she is only interested in finidng out the truth n fighting wid arjun and being the only one to cause him pain..😑😭.. now she even knows Raj isn't arjun's son..i also hope she finds out why arjun hid the truth and wanted to cover up for Pignesh..🐷...because i want to see high regret and redemtion and gulit from arohi's side...😈..i also want her to make it up to arjun big time...arjun deserves love and deserves to be happy..😳..na dit's high time arohi grew up and stopped being immature...esp after finding out the whole truth later on...😊

btw i think Lovedeep has forgotton that Sanchit said when they went to arohi's house 2 meet her that he loves a GIRL but she dnt even look at him...itni jaldi memory loss?? 😳
..anwyas not interested seeing romit-sanchit crap...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Im dun..thot of editing rite now...😳
πŸ€—
Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 13 years ago
shibz thumbnail
res...

yayy!!! i'm back in full form guyz...😳

*Edited*

hey ParmπŸ€— wil be looking forward to your post...

as expected Arohi dint react emotionally wen she comes to know dat Arjun isnt the Dad of RajπŸ˜†

it was a pleasure to watch Arjun in emotional mode after soo longπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
so my prediction is... Arohi would get angry n disgusted wen she cums to know dat Arjun covered up for that animal
🐷 but when she comes to know the reason behind why he did that, she would melt towards Arjun(just a possibility😳) now the reason...πŸ€” we know that Raj is Jiggy's son but may be from RPS's illegitimate daughter(just a guess). So basically Arjun is covering up for RPS. protecting his family from breaking... but if this truth is revealed den RJ ki kya zaroorat?!! so will it remain a raaz till quite some time now? i really want to see a passionate reunion...i want both Arjun & Arohi to get all emotional during the reunion... so i dont think i like the idea of a love guru!!πŸ˜• i m really hungry n thirsty for some high voltage drama... comedy ya bacchon ki show nahi dekhni hai muje i want intensity!!!!

back to the epi...i liked the saas bahu pairπŸ˜† but two dumb women on Mission:dhundo Raj ki Dad?πŸ€ͺ i would 've termed the last part as bakwas if it wasnt for RPS🀣
main bhool jaata hun ki mera gun loaded hai ya nahi🀣🀣
kya table banaya saas-bahu milkar...all men are fit, careless n kaminasπŸ˜† πŸ˜†
arre ppl Romit ko tho hataa deteπŸ˜› πŸ˜†

chalo m done with my

Edited by shibz - 13 years ago
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
heyyyyy guyssss.... after a while on the lounge again...😳 

haven't watched the episode as yet... πŸ˜­

was trying to make cookies and ended up baking a cake from the batter.... which is not a good idea..... take it from me girls.. it doesn't work πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜’

anyways... epi seems interesting.. mixed remarks from the mohabatiens.. will watch the epi soon....πŸ˜‰
adhasrujana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arohi this girl is so unpredictable even after knowing that Arjun is not Raj's father phir bhi she is worried khush hona chahiye sorry bolna chahiye use Arjun ko 😑lekin nahi she began new mission raj ka dad doondo kya ajeeb sa logic hai anyways i should not forget she is Arohi 🀣Arjun's wifey 😳saas bahu together trying to accomplish the mission
DHONDZ Arohi going to prepare lunch for dhondz 😈but as we all know Arohi agar kuch banayegi bhi she is not a good cook as we saw ROFL
in yesterday's epi jo usne banaya usne Arjun ko kiladi n response
Arjun jalan ke maare kaise ho gaya bechara
 n daadi Arjun's convo Arjun y do u do these sacrifices you are such a sweet human being too good to be true itna achcha insaan bhi ho sakta hai kya may be he is doing this for HIS BELOVED SISTER raashiπŸ˜’

Edited by adhasrujana - 13 years ago