Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I agree with u all, HL should be sent to her Maika and allow Divya to make her own home with Sid,  and there I want Nivi and VIren to leave the house and so very far, But before that I want CC and Jawahar to appologise to KS, Nivi and NT Dadi for all harm they caused to them, then Viren and Nivi should go very far and get to know each other more and start life fresh, same goes for Sidya,  they also need to go somewhere far and take this time to know each other where no one will interfere in their lives,
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ teddybears even I don't like divya at all.....but n why I'm saying dat sidya should leave a happy life....coz If divya would b happy ....den she would not create nuisance situations 4 nivi.... coz she is very selfcontained.... so I just want her 2 b happy....so that she would not create problems 4 others...... Edited by CCBM_fan - 13 years ago
teddybear66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkparty

i want 2 c ki Nivi n Viren both r in luv wid each other๐Ÿค— our cute NivRen happy ๐Ÿ˜ณ me too want CC 2 apologise to Nivi n i really want 2 c DD becoming a little bit intellegent๐Ÿ˜†

me too want nivren to get back together... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
n ya about bringing a new character...i wud get in LAJWANTI for our nandu mera bandhu ๐Ÿ˜† some light moments of nandu and viren wer viren is training nandu to pataofy lajwant...
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@mim....divya n intelligent .........hmmmmm nahi ho sakta......she is a hopeless case jaan.....Divya n intelligence ....itz a combination of day n night....ek aata hai to doosara chala jata hai........๐Ÿคฃ
teddybear66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendforall

I agree with u all, HL should be sent to her Maika and allow Divya to make her own home with Sid,  and there I want Nivi and VIren to leave the house and so very far, But before that I want CC and Jawahar to appologise to KS, Nivi and NT Dadi for all harm they caused to them, then Viren and Nivi should go very far and get to know each other more and start life fresh, same goes for Sidya,  they also need to go somewhere far and take this time to know each other where no one will interfere in their lives,

even i think both the couples shuld be send away for some time so tht they get to knw each other ... dnt really care abut sidya bt want nivren together... 
teddybear66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CCBM_fan

@ teadybears even I don't like divya at all.....but n why I'm saying dat sidya should leave a happy life....coz If divya would b happy ....den she would not create nuisance situations 4 nivi.... coz she is very selfcontained.... so I just want 2 b happy....so that she would not create problems 4 others......

agree... mayb this was she will leave nivi alone... 
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@ teadybears even I don't like divya at all.....but n why I'm saying dat sidya should leave a happy life....coz If divya would b happy ....den she would not create nuisance situations 4 nivi.... coz she is very selfcontained.... so I just want 2 b happy....so that she would not create problems 4 others......

right Yati  DD always creats problem 4 Nivi n others๐Ÿ˜ก n i f DD is happy den Nivi will b happy
its like DD ki khushi me hi sabki khushi shamil hai๐Ÿ˜†
teddybear66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashiluvskinny

n ya about bringing a new character...i wud get in LAJWANTI for our nandu mera bandhu ๐Ÿ˜† some light moments of nandu and viren wer viren is training nandu to pataofy lajwant...

wow... nice idea... atleast this way we will get our fun lovin viren back... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
teddybear66 thumbnail

@mim....divya n intelligent .........hmmmmm nahi ho sakta......she is a hopeless case jaan.....Divya n intelligence ....itz a combination of day n night....ek aata hai to doosara chala jata hai........๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜†