become d member of CTs n share ur views plzzz.. :)

teddybear66 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
we all here are tired of this present story line... n we jus hate CTs alot... right???πŸ˜‰

so here i want everyone to become CTs here n put forward how u want story to move forward ...  

as for me i seriously want another character to get introduce as nivi's childhood frnd ... which makes viren jealous...  i want nivren to get together n to move story forward make viren jealous of tht new character... πŸ˜‰

here is wht i want...  come on guys plzzzzzzz share ur views... if u r the CTs then how will u move the story forward... πŸ˜Š

mayb CTs read this post n all our comments n wht if any of our ideas get selected...  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

be it nivren or nivarth or sidya anything u want share ur views here.... plzzz... everyone share ur views... n all the silent readers atleast hit the lik button ... πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if im a creative il send hemlata to her maayka for few monthsπŸ˜† and i wud make chanchal apologize to nivi for all her rude behavior and help nivi in changing viren....
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice topic........teddybears.......
well  If i  b d part of Cts........den nivi should leave sood mansion.....as she does not deserve humiliation everytime.....n she should create her own world......i would show her a self-dependent leady.........who can take her lyf wid dignity.....not wis desrespect Ist from sid...den sood family ....den viren....ooooohooo I had enough all dis....
n about viren.... I really want him 2 realize his mistakes....n try 2 mend those mistakes.......

N sidya.....I would like them 2 lead a happy married life.......

N now comes my nandu mera bandu.......I would like him 2 get married wid his leady love Lajwanti.......n den having 2 sweet kids"hum do humare do"..wid d same hairstyle.....πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by CCBM_fan - 13 years ago
teddybear66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashiluvskinny

if im a creative il send hemlata to her maayka for few monthsπŸ˜† and i wud make chanchal apologize to nivi for all her rude behavior and help nivi in changing viren....

awesome idea.... well i would love to kill the character of hemlata by sending her to her maayka forever... πŸ˜† n abut chanchal agree with u totally... 
teddybear66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CCBM_fan

Nice topic........teddybears.......

well  If i  b d part of Cts........den nivi should leave sood mansion.....as she does not deserve humiliation everytime.....n she should create her own world......i would show her a self-dependent leady.........who can take her lyf wid dignity.....not wis desrespect Ist from sid...den sood family ....den viren....ooooohooo I had enough all dis....
n about viren.... I really want him 2 realize his mistakes....n try 2 mend those mistakes.......

N sidya.....I would like them 2 lead a happy married life.......

N now comes my nandu mera bandu.......I would like him 2 get married wid his leady love Lajwanti.......n den having 2 sweet kids"hum do humare do"..wid d same hairstyle.....πŸ˜ƒ

thanks so much dear... πŸ˜Š

well nivi shuld leave the sood mansion till everyone strts respecting her...  

n sidya ... i really dnt lik them .. as i jus cnt lik a dumb lik divya .... :P

n best was ur nandu's prediction ... πŸ˜ƒ
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: teddybear66

awesome idea.... well i would love to kill the character of hemlata by sending her to her maayka forever... πŸ˜† n abut chanchal agree with u totally... 

hahahaha very gud ideaπŸ˜† i think we all would luv 2 do thatπŸ˜‰
teddybear66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkparty

hahahaha very gud ideaπŸ˜† i think we all would luv 2 do thatπŸ˜‰

i knw.... n wht else u want tht shuld happen in show???
aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
n ya i wud introduce a track wer sid is exposing jawahar and chanchal....along with everyone knowing that dadsahebs real wish was to get sid n nivi married...this will b a jhatka for hemlata....viren must witness all these things and then feel very lucky and blessed to have nivi as his wife...
teddybear66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashiluvskinny

n ya i wud introduce a track wer sid is exposing jawahar and chanchal....along with everyone knowing that dadsahebs real wish was to get sid n nivi married...this will b a jhatka for hemlata....viren must witness all these things and then feel very lucky and blessed to have nivi as his wife...

awwwwww.... the last line took my heart... n i seriously wish divya n hemlata to knw .... dada sahib wanted nivarth weddin n nt sidya... 
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: teddybear66

i knw.... n wht else u want tht shuld happen in show???

i want 2 c ki Nivi n Viren both r in luv wid each otherπŸ€— our cute NivRen happy πŸ˜³ me too want CC 2 apologise to Nivi n i really want 2 c DD becoming a little bit intellegentπŸ˜†