Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sorry to say, but why the CVs didnt stay with the person who played Chachi before??  Are they thinking the viewers will beleive that , when chachis identity will be known  and its a man, that it was always a man?
Darine1980 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artemis678

Somehow I think R and G might have a huge fight about this job thing.

I really do beleive the same....
R doesn't want her to work and clearly has made her understand that. He'll be back, he'll completely distressed and helpless cause he couldn't get a job... when he'll find out that G has a job and has lied to him about this matter.... R will feel that she's taken decisions without asking him, as he has no importance and np worth,and this, once again will hurt his self-respect and may be he'll start to feel that he can not trust her anymore !
Darine1980 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Sorry to say, but why the CVs didnt stay with the person who played Chachi before??  Are they thinking the viewers will beleive that , when chachis identity will be known  and its a man, that it was always a man?

I don't know if the CVs did it on purpose to confuse us or just the first actor is not available anymore... I can't say ! I am sure CVs themselves don't even know how to handle this track and who is behind it ! They're keeping misleading us , they want us to beleive that it's P.......
I will never change my mind about it, it's def not P !
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Hi guys , I'm mixed minded about today's epi , ðŸ˜• n G got the job in ram's office as his secretary !😕
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Nici, thank u dear for opening the 23rd AT , n the name's good too.
OrientalDancer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darine1980

I really do beleive the same....
R doesn't want her to work and clearly has made her understand that. He'll be back, he'll completely distressed and helpless cause he couldn't get a job... when he'll find out that G has a job and has lied to him about this matter.... R will feel that she's taken decisions without asking him, as he has no importance and np worth,and this, once again will hurt his self-respect and may be he'll start to feel that he can not trust her anymore !

And if he starts to feel insecure , chachi will have it easy to poison his mind! And perhasp she will tell him that G doesnt love him anymore or that  Mr Perfect and Gauri have an affair😕😕  and in his insecurity, he will believe those Bull sh***.

Perhasp the CVs mislead us with showing P in not believing that chahci is P , but the truth might be that she IS Chahci???  I hope you get what i wanted to say.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Why are you mixed minded with today epi Mac?
I thought that it was what you wanted....
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Hey Dar , # Waves # , today a bit confused actually , but thank god the epi didn't showed psycho n her husband , I hate it when they show crazy characters..
Darine1980 thumbnail
Mel , it's not P, I can feel it !
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Your welcome Beth. ok iam not mad at you anymore. so it's cool.