Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
ok thanks Darine. I finally came up with that name and put up at 12: 17am.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am  fine Dar, and how are you??

Saw todays epi and must say if misunderstandings start , then G will has some complicity in that, too.
And how she will react , when she gets to know, why Mr Perfect gave her the jop???Honestly , she did only got the job, because Mr perfect has a crush on her and not that she is qualified for it.Sorry i had to say that, throgh i love G.

Edited by OrientalDancer - 13 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Wait Mr. Perfect Ram gave G her Shop back?? wow. he really loves her.
OrientalDancer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artemis678

Wait Mr. Perfect Ram gave G her Shop back?? wow. he really loves her.

Nici, my fault i mean the job of the secretary.😳😳😳
SilverBell thumbnail
Oh that. well everything is moving along now. hope the Hag track ends quickly. can't stand it.
Darine1980 thumbnail
I am fine Mel... Thanks !
I agree that if G get the job it's because Ram has feelings for her but def not because she's qualified !
The situation starts to be complicated ... have you seen how Chachi has convinced G to get the job and not to tell her husband the truth?
G knows very well that R won't appreciate it she remembers the whole conversation they had about this matter, but I assume that circumstances are  very complicated too! I think she  just did what seemed right for her, and may be had thought that she could handle R when the time would come ! Her priority is to get the money for KB's surgery.... which quite normal !
I understand G's reaction and decision but I won't like it if she doesn't tell the truth to R..... and this will happen, she'll keep lying to him, and that would be 'wrong' !
Darine1980 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artemis678

Oh that. well everything is moving along now. hope the Hag track ends quickly. can't stand it.

Yeah Nici, I think the storyline has really begun from today's epi.........
OrientalDancer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darine1980

I am fine Mel... Thanks !

I agree that if G get the job it's because Ram has feelings for her but def not because she's qualified !
The situation starts to be complicated ... have you seen how Chachi has convinced G to get the job and not to tell her husband the truth?
G knows very well that R won't appreciate it she remembers the whole conversation they had about this matter, but I assume that circumstances are  very complicated too! I think she  just did what seemed right for her, and may be had thought that she could handle R when the time would come ! Her priority is to get the money for KB's surgery.... which quite normal !
I understand G's reaction and decision but I won't like it if she doesn't tell the truth to R..... and this will happen, she'll keep lying to him, and that would be 'wrong' !

But somehow with that, the  misunderstandings will begin, cause she listens to othersR might do that too. both are very easy to influence.  I  just hope that R will understand , why she did it.  And if Mr Perfect trys to come near her, she should tell that she is already married , even if it does menan  that she might loose the job.
SilverBell thumbnail
Somehow I think R and G might have a huge fight about this job thing.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Yeah both will be influenced by Chachi, I must say she's smart, and choos the good moment to interfere for exp in today's epi G was crying and totally helpless, Chachi has started to give her evil advices !