Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Thanks a lot dear, that's really sweet of you! So is the next scene from RSR or RSK?

Yeah, I've read all the previous entries and I must say that they're really magnificent!πŸ‘ This thread is truly a jewel amongst others.

Di we are thinking for the next scene, & we also need suggestions from all friends πŸ˜ƒ so what's your suggestion about the next one? Lengthy or short, deep or light, what kind of scene do you want to write? πŸ˜‰ 
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Okey dear friends, all of your lovely suggestions have been listed for future πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š so now I'm going to announce the next scene for writing diaries πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³ it is-

Meeting of Shri Ram with Vibhishon

Here is the video link of the scene 😊

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_hlrQSVINg&feature=related

Edited by Urmila11 - 12 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yayyy one of my (many of ours, actually) FAVORITE scenes Really excited to read everyone's entries, will hopefully get some inspiration and have mine in by this weekend itself :D
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Such a devotional topic !!! Excited, bt RESS okay electricity trouble going on in our city actually whole Rajasthan again!😭

ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ram's thoughts after Ram-Vibhishan milan and Vibhishan's coronation near Rameshwaram (Some members wanted me to take Ram's character only so here I am with my best possible efforts - I have maintained the pattern of English for consistency otherwise I feel my fluency of thoughts and depth of emotions and feeling of dialog writing of RSji like I did in my fanfics would have been much better, informal, natural and enjoyable for me had I written in Hindi.)

Ho Bhagwan maanav to samajhega itna, ki maanav ke jeevan me sangharsh kitna;
Vijay antatah dharmveeron ki hoti, par itna sahaj bhi nahi hai ye moti...

If the Almighty comes as a human, then HE would realize what challenges humans have to face at every step even if the ultimate victory is always of the truth. The world is like edge of a sword and living in it is like walking over it. Particularly if your own community and family members are not following the path of the truth despite your all greatest of efforts, it becomes the highest challenge in life to stick to your truth. In order to stick to the truth, by putting it rightly as your top priority, you have to take very bitter decisions in your relations and that gives you pain like you are punishing yourself despite doing nothing wrong yourself. Day and night living among and in the evil company, it is the toughest job to preserve one's religiousness. It is even better to be in the hell than being in the company of sinners and evils. Strange fact of the society is that despite doing one's best to fulfill one's social duties, society only blames the person who prefers the truth over the community or family. Such person finds himself nowhere like a washerman's dog. His own people give him hatred and blame of being traitor and people on the side of the truth doubt or suspect him looking at the group from where he is coming. Outsiders feel the horne and stereotype effect that if the person is coming from the opposite or evil or dishonest group, the person must be possessing the same characteristics all over his personality. For that person, it becomes very difficult to win the faith of the people on the side of the truth and conquering over their prejudices, and his integrity is always questioned because he couldn't support his own family's and community people's stance. That's quite unfair for a person who is, in reality, of the group of truth and only truth. His identity should be with his virtues and deeds and not with his background from where he is coming.

Vibhishan, I felt to be having such similar pitiable situation when he had to take all the risk to come to the enemy's camp leaving his wife, children and property behind; relying on our mercy, and had to seek my shelter. When he reached this shore, everyone except Hanuman in our camp was suspecting him and looking at his possible intention to come here negatively. But despite majority's point of view, I spontaneously loved the opinion of Hanuman like I always respect his opinions and knowledge since he is just my second soul.❀️ And also my every body part and every atom of it and inner voice was telling me to embrace VibhishanπŸ€—. I was feeling some divine inspiration as if he is related to me from some previous birth. I felt as if he was my eternal servant and like I naturally do, I felt giving him the status of my friend to relieve him from all the worries, fear and burden of sorrow. He thinks I am God. He was told by Brahmaji that I would meet him some day. His coming to me was destiny's plan. He can be very helpful in achieving the victory over Lanka and also can be very helpful to save good people in his community and save his dynasty. He was having faith on me even before Hanuman met him. He was meditating my name for many years as Hanuman was mentioning. Hanuman also mentioned how much man of principles and policies he was in daily routine and how helpful to Sita he was in Ashokvatika. Perhaps I was getting the same vibrations. He had that faith when he came here that I would show mercy with him as I am Supreme God. All demigods and sages say that I am Supreme God. Such love and faith come along with lot of responsibilities. It is my duty to respond to my followers' and devotees' such surrendership whether I am God or a human. It is my duty to try my best to live upto their faith and perceived standards of virtues of their worshiped form of God. How could I say "No" to someone who came with love and trust saying "I am yours"?❀️ How could a true warrior and Kshatriya worry about own possible damage in such situation?!!! If someone really believes me his God, then how actual God could have suspected his devotee's cry and rejected it?? It was impossible for me as such is my self commitment too like the policy of sage Kandu.

Sakrudeva prapannaaya "tav asmi" iti cha yaachate;
Abhayam sarva bhootebhyo dadaami etad vratam mam.

Vibhishan, being a political mastermind, may have some inner natural desire also to become king and to have the powers to serve his people and maintain the righteous rule and system with formal authority but he must be very dutybound and sincere servant of his powerful and elder brother until now. And he didn't utter a single word for getting anything from me for him other than shelter for him and safety of innocent subjects of Lanka. Both love and cunningness can't be hidden on the face easily. People coming in front of me reveal their intentions to my heart automatically. He couldn't be so attracted to come in front of me without simplicity and love. Even if his intention would have been bad and he would have been greatest of sinners or Ravan himself, after seeking my refuge and company, I would have soon made him pure and righteous. But Vibhishan already was but for his modesty calling himself to be naturally evil and Tamasi.

Paapvant kar sahaj swabhaau, bhajanu Hari tehi bhaava na kaau;
Jo pai dusht hriday soi hoi, more sanmukh aav ki soi?
Nirmal man jan so mohi paavaa, mohi kapat chhal chhidra na bhaavaa.

I could easily notice on his expressions that he was very shy and unwilling to become the king taking his brother's place or kingdom won by me despite having the political ambition of having power to make the righteous regime. If he is so surrendering to me, I must be ready to give him the kingdom of Lanka after achieving victory over Ravan. And it is in fact a great relief to me that I got a successor for Lanka here far away from Ayodhya. Arrival of Vibhishan now has relieved me greatly from my worries about the future management of Lanka after war. I needed somebody to become the king and organize the kingdom well and righteously and someone who understands those people, loves those people and someone, who is their own. Now Vibhishan is perfect person for me to give to Lanka people immediately after the war to restructure the city. Perfect setting!!! This factor made me spontaneously assuring him the succession of the kingdom after victory. It was a great day today!😎 All are great omens! Positive omens! I have now accomplished his symbolic sacred procedure of consecrating water and coronation of him as future king of Lanka as my promise to him and this makes the day a landmark day of a positive successful achievement in the aim of 'Dharm sansthaapan'.πŸ‘πŸΌ And so glad I am that all my beloved apes and bears and dear friend Sugreev and others respectfully accepted my principle of giving shelter to enemy even in either of the two situations whether his intentions are pure or they are fraudulent, without thinking or worrying about danger to their lives. Such is their love and respect for me! Such is their faith on me! Such is their devotion to me! Such pure they are! Such innocent they are! And that only makes them dear to me. ❀️ Only selfless and righteous troops could have surrendered and sacrificed like that. These are clear signs of victory because this shows that truth is not just with me but clearly with all supporting me. Even Lakshman's one arrow could destroy all demons but it is evident that all of these will get chance to contribute their merit to this dharmayagya and will also end up victorious due to their own righteousness and will gain the self experience for excelling in the art of living for the greatest cause only which they should be repeating again and again on their own naturally in future as their aim of life that I want. Association of Sugreev with Vibhishan, both my friends now, one already king and one would be king, will also be the perfect friendship set up in the South of Aaryaavart after achieving victory over Ravan.πŸ‘πŸΌ The stage is all set now. Now the distance upto the accomplishment of rescue of Sita and aim of all demigods is just 100 yojans.πŸ‘πŸΌ Now I am looking forward - paritraanaay saadhunaam, vinaashaay cha dushkritaam''''...
 πŸ˜
Edited by ShivangBuch - 12 years ago
muffins2waffles thumbnail

^ Wow Shivang Bhaiyya, that's truly a masterpiece :O

You depicted Ram's humble personality very well. It was so divine. Just loved reading it. 😍
ShivangBuch thumbnail
Oh what a great fortune I have got. Who is the first one to read!! My dear sweet little sister Aishi. After such a long time!!!!! Now I will not regret of writing it in English. It proved worth. Janaki will also read. Hindi sikhne me kahan tak pohonche?πŸ˜ƒ Scrapbook se Gayab hi ho gaye.πŸ˜† Edited by ShivangBuch - 12 years ago
^ Hehe I actually am here very often. I read everybody's posts but I don't reply usually.😳 I'm so glad you wrote it in English, really enjoyed reading it. I haven't even understood the little bit of Hindi you wrote right now. Something about scrapbook? πŸ˜† 

ShivangBuch thumbnail
Lol. I deliberately wrote that part in Hindi.

Hindi sikhne me kahan tak pohonche?
How far have you reached in learning Hindi?

Scrapbook se gaayab hi ho gaye.
You just disappeared from (our) scrapbook (conversations of Hindi learning).πŸ˜†

You discontinued the classes hmmm. πŸ˜‘πŸ€£πŸ€—
Edited by ShivangBuch - 12 years ago
Oh, I see. You were deliberately trying to put me to shame. 🀣
Hm, I am a bit farther in my Hindi but I'm still a junior student. Would love to go back to the scrapbook lessons 🀣 πŸ€—