Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Lord Vishnu before Janmashtami
(by ShivangBuch)

While continuously performing the function of maintaining the order of the universe every time after Brahmaji creates it, by residing in the hearts of every living beings, I also do take every opportunity to manifest myself on the planet earth time & time again to play with my devotees, who are also my own form, with my 10 or more aspects, whenever my other countless manifestations having my relatively lower aspects, under my illusion, experience imbalance of justice and start losing faith. I myself assume the human or other form depending upon the requirement of the situation on the planet earth with a divine body often taking a divine birth through an honorable mother devotee's womb to perform divine deeds or plays. It is like in the world of all robots created by me only having emotional intelligence applications software inbuilt, I myself enter among them with master system software and robotic get up.

My manifestation with my all 16 aspects is a humanlike form in devotee's eyes which also has countless names which cuts all attachments and bondages and gives salvation to ignorant souls and hence known as Krushna.😊 In this form only, I enter the planet earth in a divine manner in Dwapar era of various Kalpas between different bodies in which I only reside. I make entry with my own part Shesh as elder brother and lot of Gods & Demigods also take birth before or after myself to support my incarnation in the divine plans. Sitting from Vaikunth dhaam in Ksheer Saagar ' the milky ocean, I receive vibration signals from my own sending transmitter in hearts of beings, which is being activated or aroused or called for and my divine manifestation responds to those calls and plans to help my other manifestations who are crying for help.

I can see all the times and all the places in the space from here. For me, every era is NOW. Nothing is past and nothing is future. Everything is present wherever and the way I look. Time is the element binding for those who remember me and come to me. Currently, one of the countless pairs of eyes of my universe form is looking at 28th Manvantar of Shwet Varah Kalp Planet earth of Aakaashganga galaxy ' the milky way the ultimate destination of which is milky ocean. All Gods of planets and 5 elements along with the creator Brahmaa are praying for and signaling the time for them of my play which has arrived and transmitting the message of saints to me.

A soul is constantly remembering me with my fear and enmity and by its very nature -the built in software application- is knowingly & unknowingly making many other souls hurt & suffer and who are therefore remembering me with cry deeply with their hearts in connection with me. A bit more remembering or meditating effort to get the full marks and they will discover me and will get merged into me or find my eternal company here.😊 A tyrant ruler rakshas origin soul in Yaadav dynasty is harassing saints & cows and sacrifice activities and disturbing Gods. He has made his father, sister and brother in law captive. He is killing his own nephews due to fear of his own death, which has still not happened as per the time on the earth though I can see that as well. Evil powers and dictator lusty kings are spreading their supremacy on the earth kingdoms. People's faith on me is facing its extreme test and gold is being melted to become the ornament. These souls have reached the time when they see my presence on the earth with a body growing by age and giving them bliss as their savior!!!!! Their rescuer!!!! The adventurous warrior!!!! Their son!!!! Their lover!!!! Their master!!!! Their friend!!!!! Their teacher!!!!! Their guide & leader!!!!! The philosopher!!!!! In their own different ways of looking and perception and belief and faith!! This is my 8th out 10 major famous manifestations. My 7th incarnation ' Ram ' giver of bliss ' is the one, which they have seen with pleasure & joy to be the one having set all the ideals of relationship obeying all the social norms & traditions. Ideal son!!! Ideal brother!!!! Ideal friend!!!!! Ideal social servant!!!! Ideal warrior!!!! Ideal husband!!!!! Ideal enemy!!!! Ideal king!!!! Ideal father!!!!! The 8th incarnation doesn't bind himself into the boundaries of human limitations and social norms and setting examples by conduct generating respect but enjoys a complete personality by teaching the lesson of devotion/love, knowledge & duty to the world in different era through his authoritative convincing words and influential charisma. He incarnates not only to balance the justice, save the saints & punish the evils like all other incarnations but also incarnates to fulfill mercifully all the promises given by him to all his devotees in the previous incarnations, to fulfill their wishes all at once, to become their lifter by killing, to become the son of many mothers, to become brother of many sisters, to become lover of many loving hearts, to become husbands of many dying hearts all together. He teaches the world politics & warfare & time appropriate policies & duties but most importantly he teaches the world that LOVE is the summary of life in the universe ' it is the ultimate teaching ' the supreme duty. And like all other incarnations, he hammers the message yet again that TRUTH only wins to re-establish the faith. The only thing he and my other incarnations can't do is to resist self for long and ignore a devotee's call forever. Don't cry my beloved ones!!!!! Here I come!!! Feel me with you!!!

Edited by Urmila11 - 12 years ago
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Shri Vishnu's diary just before garbh pravesh:
(by lola610)

Scholars often describe me as beyond pain and pleasure, but trust me, it is my pleasure to join my devotees on earth yet again. To receive their love and affection and reflect it back at them tenfold, to take on whatever form they desire to see me in and witness their delight upon seeing it before them... it is worth every difficulty of the mortal world and more. Anyways this time around the mortal world won't pose me any difficulties... in Ram avtaar I wanted to set an example of how to live within limitations and make the best of them, so I willingly bound myself in mortal constrictions. But this time will be different. I am not going to keep my identity much of a secret, so I am free to teach them directly, rather than just by being an example.

What do I have to go there and teach? Well for starters, there is this Kans kid and those poor misguided losers he hangs out with, thinking they are very smart even though they've forgotten the S of smartness. That Jarasandh, that Banasur, that Chanoor' they have been drawn to one another's material riches and political power, and so they have begun to call each other "mitra" ' friend. So one thing I have definitely got to teach them, is how to make friends ' that is, not on the basis of wealth and status, but out of pure, spontaneous love. I will show them this by befriending the poorest of the poor and making that friendship so strong, that it will become a legend in itself. And then, they need to learn about maintaining that friendship. After calling each other "mitra" they drag one another further and further along the path of evil' what kind of friendship is that? I will have to teach them that true friendship means guiding your friend when he/she goes astray, and patiently working on bringing them back to their dharma even if it takes an entire 700 verse discourse to do so ðŸ˜‰

I've noticed a lot of them also make oaths and vows liberally, though they are destined to get trapped under their weight and side with adharma because of them. So I will have to teach them how to chill out a bit and approach each situation of life as it comes' different times call for different measures; sometimes one duty has to be prioritized and sometimes another. This also I will have to teach them. How to live, how to love; how to fight, how to make peace; how to behave in the assembly hall, how to behave in the family room; I will leave no lesson untaught.

But' what fun would it be, bringing down my full set of 16 kalas and allowing myself to demonstrate my power no matter who's watching, if all I was going to do was teach? Those who love me have waited long enough and sacrificed hard enough' time to shed all the Godliness and almighty-ness to give them the bliss they so deserve. Kaun Ramapati, kaisa Ishwar? I, who am ever awake and watching over them, will fall asleep to the sweet sound of their lullabies if it makes them happy. I, who administer justice for every crime, will become a thief myself for their entertainment. I, who am the support of this earth, will eat its dirt to please them. I, who make the world dance according to my will, shall dance with them with full fervor if they so command me. Tribhuvan ka swami bhakton ka das hai. In this incarnation I will grant every pending wish my devotees have asked of me over the course of all my incarnations. I will leave no stone unturned in giving them the bliss that they have earned by loving me so much for so long. There will be enough beauty of emotion in this incarnation of mine that poets and painters for the rest of eternity will find inspiration from it. This incarnation will be so full of love, that coming generations of devotees will prefer drowning in that love, even more than liberation. With loads of love, here I come, heading straight for my devotees' sweet embrace!!!
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Lord Vishnu writes before Janmashtami
(by Urmila11) 😳

I don't know whether I will be able to finish this entry in my diary, yes, in spite of being the Almighty, I don't know this! Because while writing this I can hear all the distressed people on earth are calling me with an intolerable agony in their hearts, 'Come, Lord, come, save us!' Oh! How melancholy their voices are! I'm Omnipotent, but I have no power to ignore this call. I'm feeling an irresistible pull towards earth, & it's surely the power of their prayers! So I may have to reach to earth as a human child at any moment, even leaving this diary-entry incomplete! 

I'm still in Vaikunth, & Lakshmi is besides me. She is silent. She looks too gloomy to describe! We will be separated after sometimes, but I know she is not thinking about our separation at all! Her eyes are fixed on the jail of Mathura. She is thinking about the sufferings of our poor devotees. True, it's very natural for her, being the mother of universe, how can she tolerate her children's pain?

I'm equally affectionate to my all children, but am feeling most pity for them who are suffering the most! I'm completely overwhelmed with Vasudev & Devaki's immense grief! They are performing much harder tapasya than that they did in their previous birth to get me as their son! From that day of Akashwani they are suffering! The newly married couple had to lose all their pleasures which they deserved! The prince & princess have to spend their life within a prison! The innocent parents had to lose all their newly born babies! If there was anyone else in their place, he must start to suspect in my existence & addressed me as cruel! But Vasudev & Devaki have not lost faith on me, they still believe that I will come to rescue them very soon, & are waiting for me! Even in this miserable condition, they are not thinking about themselves! How pure their faith is! How great their sacrifice is! How patient are they! It seems that they will even defeat the deities in greatness!
My devotees are entirely depending on me today! The poor natives of Mathura, who became comfortable after transfer of Sheshnaag from Devaki's womb, & started to ignore all the fears in the high hope that I'm coming as eighth son, they are now in jail! They are being tortured severely by Kans's guards there! Whoever worships me is being tortured! But they can not forget to utter my name again & again! They love me; they know very well that I will surely fulfill my promise. So they are remaining steady in such danger. Poor Ugrasen is watching the only light of hope in his dark room that I'm coming as his grandson! All of them are praying to me for tolerance! Otherwise how can they bear with such intolerable grief?

I'm very pleased with Akrur. He believes me, but he believes in Karmyog too. Yes, Karmyog is one of the ways through which creatures can achieve me. Besides, he is worried enough about Vasudev-Devaki & their eighth child. Unconsciously he is worshipping me as he is now entirely overwhelmed with only my thoughts! I will surely bless him with my direct darshan!   

Dear diary! Are you feeling bored? I know, I'm filling you with sad events only, but what can I do? My children are suffering much! I can never forget this! I'm bounded with my devotees with the inseparable bond of love; we can never forget each other! They always pray to me, & I feel hurt when they are hurt! Ok, if you want, my diary, then we may take a little brake. Let's leave Mathura temporarily to visit Vrindavan!

Oh! How pleasant the atmosphere of Brijdham is! Fallen in love with this pure place! The whole Brij bhumi is waiting for me. Nand & Yashoda are completely overwhelmed with joy! They are going to be parents for the first time! My Maya has entered into Yashoda's womb. She will be replaced by me after my birth, & I will come here, in this house of Nand where my stuti is chanted everyday. & I have to spend my whole childhood here, because I promised to do so when Nand-Yashoda performed tapasya to see my child form in their previous birth. In this house I will establish my sweet child form which will please the whole universe forever. I have to give Yashoda the complete pleasure of my childhood even by making her angry with me! I will steal butter from cowmades, they will complain to Yashoda & she will punish me. Mother's anger will be really enjoyable for me! Thus I will cover her completely with my Vatsalya bhakti which will help her to attain moksha. Thought to express my Viswa roop to her too.

I'm bound by promise to Sheshnaag too! In Treta Yug, when he incarnated himself as Lakshman, I was overwhelmed by his love & devotion to me & decided to incarnate myself as his younger for the next time. I decided to serve him as my elder brother just like he served me in Treta. He has already born & I know, he is eagerly waiting for me! His love for me knows no limit!

I have responsibilities not only to my devotees but also to them who are suffering curse as demons & are waiting for mukti. Especially poor Putana, who wanted to be my mother at my Vaman avater, I have to fulfill her desire in this eighth incarnation. Similarly Utkaj, Trinabarta, Aghasur & the great serpant Kaliya, have to be liberated. I have to break the pride of great deities too & all of these are going to occur in this Vrindavan only!  

My beloved Yamuna! I'm coming to play my flute at your bank! In this incarnation, I will establish myself as a Premavater, the incarnation of love. Lakshmi will help me to establish this. She will teach people how to love me. At my teenage, Vrindavan will become the pilgrimage of love due to her presence. 

& finally, when the crucial time will appear, I have to leave this sacred Vrindavan in order to kill Kans. At last, poor Vasudev & Devaki will be able to see me! But how will I conceal my mother Yashoda? I don't know this!

The memories of Treta Yug are attacking me again & again today! In Treta too, being moved with my devotees' pain, I incarnated myself as Dashrathi Ramchandra in order to stop Ravan's torture on them. But my intention was not only to destroy demons but also to establish an ideal example of human life,- so I presented myself as Maryada Purusottam! But in this Dwapar I can't exactly follow this format. Now the time has been changed, & the nature of men has also been changed massively. Treta's people believed in the theory of truth & love, they could be easily attracted by an ideal nature. But now they have lost their respect towards truth, they have forgotten the lessons I taught them in my Ram Avater. They don't love even their family members & friends; the society is full of jealousy & becomes unbearable for my true devotees. Now it's not a time to show an ideal human again, rather I should express my divinity to men. If they can't be influenced by the beauty of human character, then they must be drawn towards me by my direct advices only. I have planned to give the most precious advices to them which will guide them forever. If they obey & follow them, they will achieve me easily. Dwapar's people will know me as Sarva Shaktiman Parameshwar, not as Maryada Purusottam. I will never suppress my Godhead in this eighth incarnation.

Oh no! Dear diary, are you listening? I can't bear with people's cry more! Now I MUST reach to earth, immediately! Bye, my diary, I'm forced to stop writing here.

Don't weep, my children, I'm coming for you!
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Nand Baba
(by Dpka1415)

NAMOH NARAYAN!

Its was the best day of my life. My wife Yashoda and I have waited for this day since a long time.

We performed all possible rituals - the poojas, yajnas, jap, tap, vrat, daan and dakshina as and when suggested by the Maha-Rishis and elderly people of Gokul, so that our prayers are heard by the Supreme Lord. The prayers for being blessed with a baby.

We have everything in our life but the happiness of being parents and the feeling of seeing our expectations grow in the form of our child...

My loving and caring wife Yashoda, though never said anything from her mouth but I could see,the pain in her eyes and feel the emptiness in her life. Whenever she used to see any lady in the village,taking care of her child and pampering her child, i could feel what she craved for-her own child. She tried to see her own child in all the kids of our village. She loves and cares about all of them like her own children.
And finally. ..
In the midnight of the Ashtam tithi of Krishna paksh, Rohini nakshtra, God blessed us with the most precious gift and boon... We could ever ask.

May be because of Yashoda's selfless love and unconditional affection for the children, the Param Parmaatma has heard our prayers and blessed us with a charming baby boy.

Today...our happiness knows no limits. Today I realised what the feeling of being a father is like. I feel complete today...

And what to say about YashodA. She's on the ninth cloud today. The glow and happiness which i saw on her face was precious and unique...never ever saw it before. It seems she has got the most precious thing in the world and so true it is...
For all the parents in the world... Their child is the most precious gem.

As soon as the villagers heard about the birth of the baby..they started celebrating and welcoming their Chhote Mukhiya like its some festival time.
The ladies gathered in large numbers at our place and sang the songs of joy and happiness and showed their happiness by dancing and cooking different types of desserts. The gents decorated the streets and all the houses in gokul with flowers and decoratives. The kids played games surrounding the newbie in their group. The elderly people blessed the baby with long and healthy life and happiness. Many famous Maha-Rishis and Yogis specially came to Gokul to bless our child.
They wrote the divine word "OM" on the tongue of our boy with honey and the ladies wrapped the baby in yellow clothes.

Everyone was happy. The aura of the entire village was mesmerising. Today our Gokul village seemed to be as beautiful as the Swarg Lok. So much brightness and glow on everyones' face, celebrations, best wishes and blessings... Everything seemed to be a dream, that has finally come true!

After the functions wrapped up..everyone left for their homes in the evening and at last I got some free time to spend with my little master,my ever affectionate and extremely happy wife and Rohini bhabhi and her child ,who are staying with us as Vasudev bhaiya and Devaki bhabhi have been imprisoned by the cruel king of Mathura - Kans.
Generally every child is special and unique for his parents but I felt some divine satisfaction when I held my lalla for the very first time in my arms. I was left with nothing more to ask from the Lord. There is some mystical glow and magic in the eyes of my lalla. Whenever he looks at me, my heart fills with a divine calmness. When he smiles, it seems all the devtas are showering flowers on me and the Param Parmaatma is smiling and blessing me. While he sleeps in the Paalna,it seems Lord Vishnu is resting on his divine serpent- Lord Sheshnaag!

May be thats what every father in the worlds feels like, i dont know! but I am just loving what all is happening. I wish and pray to my Lord that he bless my lalla with all the happiness, long life and good health and luck of all the world to him.

Hey Lord! Please keep your divine hand on my child's head forever... Save him from all the negative vibrations.

Namoh Narayan!
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Yashoda Maa Diary
Reflections of Yashoda Mata during the 'Paalna' ceremony of Shri Krishna

(by Debipriya)

Today is a blessed day! Now I have a baby beside me! It has come after such a long wait! The Lord is so Kind! He has given me the 'jewel' every woman craves for'

I always had a good life, always got whatever was needed in my life. I grew up in a peaceful family, and later got married to a Noble husband. For a woman, a Rightful husband is such a fountain of Happiness and of Pride! With God's grace, I have got such a loving husband. He is the leader of this Gokul village. We are Respected and Loved so much by all the villagers. My husband is considered as the 'King' and I am considered as the 'Queen' of Gokul! 😊 This title makes us aware of our Responsibility towards the people of this village.

Thus, the Lord has always given me everything, except the bliss of having a child. Sometime I used to think that my life will go on in the same way, and it filled me with a sadness which can't be expressed with any words. But my husband always gave me the Confidence that the Lord knows about us and He definitely has a special plan for us. Today his words are coming to my mind when I am looking at the 'lilttle bundle of joy' beside me! ðŸ˜Š

Only a few months ago, the 'baby shower' celebration (god bharai) filled me with Immense Happiness by seeing all the Joyful faces around me! All their best wishes, their prayers were heard by the Lord, and on that day they were happy from the inner core of their heart!

Right now I am realising a message in my deeper mind, it is telling me that this baby is the fruit of my 'Penance of many births'. That is the reason it came so late in this life, so that I can realize its worth! The craving should be intense, only then the Lord responds to our prayers and fills us with Bliss. I am feeling so elated to think about the future'
Now I will be busy while looking after the baby'.In a few months, we will have the naming ceremony, I will watch him grow up from a baby to a boy and then to a man'  He will look after the cows, everyone in Gokul will love my son, may be he will enjoy milk products, as they are easily available in our house ðŸ˜Š... May be he will be a naughty boy and will make me angry. But I will cherish every moment of my interactions with him. He is my very LIFE! I will LIVE IN him! My Gratefulness towards the Lord cannot be expressed; it can only be felt by the Lord! He has given me the chance to become a Mother and I will treasure this experience for the whole life time!

Now as I am looking at the public of Gokul, who are dancing with joy, as they are rocking the baby in the paalna, I am feeling so proud to be able to present them the Prince of Gokul! Today their joy knows no bounds'  As my husband thinks every person of Gokul as his own son/ daughter, they all Love us with the same warmth! That is the reason why there is such a big celebration for the birth of our son' He BELONGS to ALL of them'

When I looked at him for the first time right after his birth, a thrill ran down my spine' And touching his soft skin made me So excited! Taking him in my lap was like a dream come true for me! I can never forget the feeling which I went through then! He is the 'True Treasure' of my heart!  

This event has brought such a Fulfillment in me, that I am incapable of containing it inside me' I am feeling the Contentment which makes one so Peaceful and there remains nothing more for that person to aim for! I have reached that stage' Just existing in such an 'ecstatic ambience' is a real Blessing for the Soul! For now, this is the very 'essence' of my existence!

DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
|| Vasudev ji ||
(by Dpka1415)

|| HARI OM ||

Don't know after how many days I am writing diary entry. Last I wrote was on the day before my marriage with Devi Devaki. A lot of time has elapsed now and during this long time span Devaki and I have witnessed the darkest of the dark sides of life together... experiencing the most painful things that can ever be imagined by mankind. I tried not to show it outwardly in order to support Devaki, but within my heart I was devastated. My eyes could never forget those unspeakably cruel sights they had seen, and rarely did sleep come to them as I spent the nights pleading to the Lord, that he may lead us safely through this seemingly endless storm.

In spite of all the pain we held ourselves together with as much patience and faith as possible most of the time, since we know that God never forgets about any of His children so he would surely be watching over us too. Our faith and trust on the Aakashvaani grew even stronger than before when Devaki was expecting our 8th child. Everyone including Kans was waiting for this child. The praja of Mathura was eager for the arrival of their TAARAN-HAAR. Surely, God could hear all of their prayers.
As soon as the divine child arrived in her womb, when we woke up, we found the environment of the Karagreh very pure.. The air was filled with a divine fragrance and we found the entire floor of the jail covered with flowers. A very bright light was spread in each and every corner of the jail. We both were amazed to see all this. We experienced as if we were in the Swarg Lok. Seeing all these happenings ... somewhere deep in my heart I was sure that now the time has come for the Aakashvaani to come true. But no one can ever predict God's Maya. He had some other plans. To everyone's surprise, Devaki gave birth to a girl. We were astonished and hoped to hold onto her since it was unlikely that she would endanger Kans, but he didn't hear a word of it. Another twist in the Supreme plan came next when Kans tried to kill that baby, she transformed into the Goddess and warned Kans that the one who is destined to kill him has already incarnated. We were utterly confused at this event... we did not even know how we were supposed to react to such a mysterious miracle.
Kans tortured us like anything to squeeze out the information about our 8th son... but at the time, we honestly didn't know a single thing! Our 8th child was a girl, who was taken from us like the others... that is what we knew... till yesterday!
Today I went to Maharishi Garg's ashram; last time he gave me the blessed news that our 7th child had survived, having actually been transferred to Devi Rohini's womb when we thought we had lost him early. So, I went to ask Gurudev what he had named our only son, our new found reason to live. Devaki was especially curious hear about the child and know his name. She often visualises the baby while sitting alone and talks to him very sweetly. Yesterday only, she was telling me that the baby wants her to give a proper name when she called him Lalla... hehe... even though I'm sure it is only her imagination, I find it truly amusing and blissful to see her in that joyous state. I can understand what she has gone through and it is only natural that her motherly feelings erupt like the lava in the volcano. She has had controlled herself for a long time, having had no one to pour this deep and pure affection on... but not now.. In fact sometimes it becomes difficult to make her understand and calm her down. She craves to hold her son in her arms, love him, pamper him and enjoy his baal leela. But she always suppress her feelings thinking about the safety of her only child, delighting in the fact that he is alive!
I really admire her for her strong will power and childlike contentment with God's gift. Even though she thinks it's the other way around, many a times when I feel restless I look upto her and her motherly devotion; and it gives me a lot of strength.

So, when I asked Guru dev about the name of our son, he said our son is named as "BALRAM". Wow beautiful name! I closed my eyes for a minute to visualize my Balram and congratulate him on getting such a strong and meaningful name. It is indeed fitting for one who's destined to do such great things.
On asking if any of the two shirts that Devaki stitched fitted Balram..? Guru dev said both the shirts fitted both her sons. I could not get what he said until he revealed the ultimate truth, and even then my mind reeled trying to process it. I was astonished when I heard that Devi YogMaya faded away mine and Devaki's memory of this most miraculous event of our lives. It was God's maya that led me take our 8th son safely to Gokul. The gates of the Karagrah got unlocked and all the guards fell unconscious. It was a tough night as told (or rather shown) by Guru Dev, raining as hard as possible and I crossed the over-flooded Yamuna river. How could I not remember almost drowning like that?! On reaching Nand bhaiya's house, I replaced Yashoda bhabhi's just born baby girl with Krishna (yes our younger son's name is Krishna!!!) and brought the baby girl with me to the Karagrah. Now I realised it was Devi Yog-Maya who incarnated as the baby girl, and bow down to her a thousand times for doing all that she did to save my darling child. Truly none of my prayers had gone unheard.
 After knowing the whole story from Gurudev, I feel absolutely ecstatic that our 8th child is also safe, that my life is not empty and bereft, but in fact so full of wondrous miracles and 2 cute little miracle-makers. All the sad sights that previously followed my eyes wherever I looked, have now been replaced by the angelic faces of my two children, thanks to Gurudev restoring my memory of them. I wanted to rush back as soon as possible to tell Devaki about this whole divine conspiracy. I wish I had wings ... I want to see Devaki's limitless delight when she'll get to know her chhota is also alive... if I am so elated about it myself, her reaction will be even more worth watching! But today I could not make it to Mathura as its raining heavily. I am still at Guru dev's Ashram but cant even sleep because the surge of joy that has verily given me a new life. I can imagine Devaki's outburst of emotions. She has seen a lot of hard times... now am sure this news will make a world of a difference.
 Hey Surya Dev .. ! I request you to ride your chariot a little early tomorrow morning. Now I can't control my emotions any more, my heart is bursting trying to hold them in... I must share them with dear Devaki as soon as possible.
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Devaki Maa writes before Janmashtami
(by Urmila11) 😳

O my little children! O pieces of my heart! Are you listening to me? Your mother is really very happy today! Today my joy knows no bound! Finally, he is coming! Yes, dear children, he is coming to us, for whom we waited so long! He is your youngest brother.

You all were naughty enough, my boys! You have left your mother alone just after your birth. But your brother will never leave me! He will love me; he will call me 'mother', he will realize my sorrow!

Is it true that I'm really happy today? Is it possible?

Yes, I'm going to be mother once again, & this news is enough for any woman to be happy.

But a helpless mother who can't even save her darlings from the cruel hands of a murderer, how can she be pleased with her pregnancy?

Yes, I'm the worst mother in this universe, who can't even enjoy or celebrate her pregnancy! I'm that ill-fated mother, who has not the minimum right to be happy with her newly born baby! I'm that heartless mother who can imagine the moment of her son's death even before his birth!

But why, my Lord, why am I so helpless? Why I have to spend each & every moment of my pregnancy with a limitless fear instead of joy? Why is my life not normal like others?

But one day there was nothing of my fear in my world. I was the beloved princess of Mathura (not 'was', still I am, but I have almost forgotten this!), I was a darling sister of my elder brother Kans. That brother, who arranged my marriage so lovingly, who himself became the driver of our chariot after marriage, has been changed drastically! My loving brother is now the only reason of my fear! He is the killer of my children!

The memory of my Kirtimaan is attacking me again & again today. He was my first child, the first flower of my motherly affection! Before his birth, I knew well that I would fail to save his life, because I know my husband, his promise is not a matter of joke. According to his promise he had to handover our each child to bhaiya, & I knew this. All started to convince me that we must sacrifice this child, otherwise how can the Lord of universe come in my womb? I remained silent. I could not explain to them what was happening within my inner heart! I also knew that Lord Vishnu himself will come as my eighth son, but how could I forget all the seven babies who will come before him? Being a mother, how could I make such divider between my babies? They may be God or may be a simple ignorant human, but for me they all are nothing but my own blood, they all are equal for me! How can I sacrifice one for another?

But I had to sacrifice. When Kirtimaan was born, I became so overwhelmed looking at his little innocent face that I cried & requested my husband not to fulfill his promise! But he could not keep my request. I realized what a severe storm was blowing within his heart at that moment, but he was completely helpless in front of his truth.

When bhaiya initially disagreed to kill Kirtimaan, oh! I can't express even today how much happy I was! But my Lord, you were not happy with my pleasure, were you? I just gave my baby only a couple of kisses, bhaiya rushed into the room suddenly and------------

a sound of baby's cry, & then all was finished! Being parents, we could nothing!

That was the very beginning. We were imprisoned at once. Bhaiya didn't make the same mistake of leaving my babies alive again. After birth of my each son, he came himself in jail, & forcefully snatched my child from my breast. & then,-------------------

forgive me, diary, I have no power to write the next incident!

My seventh baby was lucky enough, at least he had not to be handed over to his killer by his parents!

Sorry, my Lord! I should not weep for those past memories today, because you are coming to me. But what can I do? It's very tough to convince a mother's mind, Lord, it's almost impossible!

When you entered into my womb, Lord, & all deities welcomed you with flowers in jail, I started to feel entirely fearless. My heart was filled with an unknown & pure pleasure. It was your influence on me for which I gathered enough courage to overcome all fear! But as the time of your birth comes, I'm becoming afraid again! Gradually my motherly feelings become predominant over a devotee's feelings! Gradually mother's anxiety for her child becomes predominant over God's glory! The whole universe is ready to welcome you, but your ill-fated mother is trembling with nervousness! I know, you are the creator & protector of all, none can harm you. But I'm a mother, Lord! How can I explain the reason of my worry to you? I'm that mother who gives birth to a child but can't even get a chance to kiss him, can't even hear the word 'mother' from his mouth! Is this unusual for me to be worried about my child?

O my little God! I'm not worried for myself at all! If there is any reason of my fear, that's only you! Yes, my Lord, my child, that's you! I love you, O father of universe; I love you as my son! How can I bear with your pain, being your mother, being your devotee? You are all of my life, if Kans torture you, then how can I tolerate this? You may be the Omnipotent, but you are only a little, helpless infant for this mother! How will your mother protect her eye-pupil from demon's hands? Can you please tell me, Lord?

You love your devotee; you know a mother's grief. You are trying at your best to console & comfort me. I can always hear your loving voice, 'Keep patience, mother! I'm coming!' I see you in my every night's dream, where you tell me the tale of my previous birth's tapasya. My Lord! You are supplying me so much courage, then why am I feeling so nervous? The Supreme for whom the whole universe is eagerly waiting, He is within my womb, then what is the reason of my meaningless fear? The lover of devotees who protected this earth again & again from tortures of demons, why am I worried about His protection?

No, my Lord! I will not be afraid more. Have sacrificed all fear at your feet! Being a mother I could sacrifice my all newly born babies for you, today can I not sacrifice this negligible fear? Sure I can, I have to can. Now it's the time of your arrival, may all fear be destroyed, may all darkness be removed, and may all bad be purified! O eternal light! O eternal good! You come! Edited by Urmila11 - 12 years ago
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Maharshi Garg after Janmashtami
(by ShivangBuch)

It has been since ages now that I am serving as priest of Vrishni dynasty just for this biggest occasion world could ever notice. The very existence of mine here was to feel this moment. My father Brahma's blessings have come true with this moment. The recent years were the years of real progressiveness of my eagerness for this moment. The terror and tyranny had been all around. Saints and devotees were making a deep cry from their Paraa and Pashyanti layers of speech. My host Shursenji along with his son & daughter in law and his family had been suffering from injustice and miseries from Kans. Vrishni leader Akrur had been toiling very hard for the reestablishment of proper governance of Yadavas. All these events were gradual building up for this deciding moment of divine plans. The excessive burden of sins on the earth brought this divine moments for me to experience. All those sufferings of people will be paid off. They all soon will be liberated from hardships. Evil souls will also be lifted. And I will get the opportunities time & time again still to accomplish sacred procedures related to all religious occasions in Vasudevji's family and his son's life until my lord is playing on the earth.
I will perform his thread ceremony. Before that I can give him his own name 'Krishna'. Lord himself took birth in this Dwapar again along with Lord Anant and Bhagwati Yogmaya!!!! What a wonderful way they are making miracles already by secretly migrating from Mathura to Gokul and Gokul to Mathura in exchange by hypnotizing Vasudev and all gatekeepers in dark night with thunderstorm!!!!!! How will the two children of Vasudev  remove the burden on the earth? What will be their pass times? How will HE spread the message of peace & love? How will HE give bliss to his previous birth sage devotees who have reborn in Vraj alongwith blessing Goddess Yamuna who has already touched HIS feet? Poor Vasudev sinking inside!!!! 😊 And what a sight seeing Lord Anant sleeping on bed in Gokul on one side and crossing the river giving the shelter in rain to the most divine baby ever born!!!!! What will be HIS motivation to do any action when HE has nothing in this world to get for HIMSELF?
All tenses are visible to me and I can see the future very easily. But this is something which is just in front of me in the form of a great light only!!!!! Perhaps because then only I will be able to experience that bliss of his play as and when they occur and I can feel the anxiety and eagerness for the same. They are going to be beyond Brahmaa's created destiny. They are far from predictability by any fortune teller. Presently Gokul is going to be the place of festival never seen before by current villagers. His king is blessed with a baby miracle after long many years. On the other hand, Kans is anxious and jumping up and down to find his would be killer as threatened by Ashtbhuja devi. May this atmosphere of joy not catch up his eyes. Oh Lord!!!!! How will I be able to perform your naming ceremony when the world doesn't know you to be Vasudevji's son? I am very keen to fulfill that desire now but can't be selfish by ignoring my duty to see your plans on the earth taking shape smoothly. I have the concern for your safety. When will that time come when without keeping anything confidential, I will be able to get all the luxuries as the priest of Vrishni dynasty????
Though I am not having that ability to count your names and sing your glory, this is the privilege I would wish to grab with both hands if you are merciful on me. You are already merciful by putting me at the right place for it. Now looking forward to see your child form whenever you wish to show me by creating smooth courses of surroundings & events for it. It is just my humble request. Presently it is the right of Sage Shandilya as he is the priest of the dynasty of Nand. And I shall be very obliged to him if he forgoes his right. If you bless him by allowing him to perform your naming ceremony, then also I will take it as your wish and will be supportive in every way to that great soul as ever. After all, Kans shouldn't know that priest of Vasudev's dynasty has named a child of Nand of Gokul. I will patiently watch all your plays and will discover my role in that as and when opportunity arises. O Greatest among men!!!! O perfect one with all 16 aspects!!!! O incarnation of love ' player of flute!!!! O greatest of dancer!!!!! O greatest of performer!!!!! O master of Yoga!!!!! O teacher of art of living!!!!!! O incarnation of adventure ' holder of the great Sudarshan!!!!! O protector of right and justice!!!!!! O master of politics!!!!! O greatest of thinkers ' the incarnation of knowledge!!!!! Accept my regards oh Lord. Bless your devotee!!! And bless all and the planet earth and perform your mission on the earth in grand style.
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Akrur's diary entry just after Janmashtami, when Kans has temporarily released Vasudev and Devaki from the dungeon in fear of Yogmaya's warning:
(by lola610)

Well... it was a long wait, but they're finally home. We welcomed Rajkumar Vasudev and Devaki Bhabhi upon their release from prison after suffering through unspeakable misery for the past several years. In spite of it, they both showed such faith and courage on their faces... I mean, of course we could all tell that they were still hurting, these aren't the kinds of wounds that you can hide, no matter how hard you try. But still, there is never a trace of emptiness or hopelessness on their faces.

I am honored to be at their service, these are not ordinary people. I don't think I have it in me, that sort of unquestioning faith in divine plans and the ability to rely on them alone without panicking and making plans of my own' at least not yet. But who knows, the way that stress keeps leading me to seek Gurudev's guidance and the way he always seems to hint at a miracle that comes true, maybe even I will change.
Speaking of which, the miracle baby they were waiting for, they never even saw his face! It turned out to be a girl who Kans snatched away just like he had done with all the others. From what my spies said, they didn't even see or hear her when she morphed into a goddess and confirmed the arrival of the savior and scared the hell out of Kans; they only found out about it from townspeople on their way home this morning. I was of course pleasantly bewildered by the news myself; it would have been even better if I got to see Kans quivering with fear when it happened, I've always known that his tough-guy act is a big pretense since we were young 😆 And then of course he proved it when he raised a sword on a woman when killed innocent children in the name of self-defense 😡 But anyway...

Everyone in town was certainly bewildered by this event, but at the same time they feel like whatever it was, it means that there is something divine at work. That their prayers didn't fall upon deaf ears, that things are on their way to turning out ok. I may not have it in me yet to completely rest assured because of such thoughts, but after Gurudev revealed the secret of how the seventh child was saved' and then when I visited Gokul, I witnessed that glow emanating from Rohini bhabhi that I had heard about when it came from Devaki bhabhi - it made a huge difference.

I was astonished that there is that much out there under a higher power's control; is Gurudev right that so much of my anxiety and the strategizing that comes from it really unnecessary? Even if it is, I'm still at it, but now I don't feel as if the weight of the world rests on my strategies. If, by chance, they don't go as planned, maybe things might work themselves out anyway. Like this baby girl giving a prophecy story. I mean, no one heard me out about escaping or taking precautions for the prince and princess's safety, but still something supernatural happened, they are safe and the savior's out there somewhere. There is some reason to have hope. For Mathura, for me, and more importantly, for Kumar and Bhabhi.
In a few hours we'll be going to Gurudev so that they can finally get the good news about baby number seven, and maybe even the baby girl. We've all made sacrifices under Kans's tyranny, but none like theirs. Kumar Vasudev is like a younger brother to me' I know how strong and patient he is, he's always been that way. But I also know that underneath it all he is hiding enough grief to fill the seven seas, and it feels all the more worse because it's restrained. Watching it melt away into joy, even a little bit of it, will be priceless. A sight of the savior is probably well into the future; for now, witnessing his effect on those whose lives he's here to light up... that is more than enough for me to believe that he's here and he's in control. If he's' if you're hearing me, wherever you are, welcome to the world taaranhaar!

DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Maharaj Ugrasen writes before Janmashtami
(by Urmila11) 😳

They are crying again!

Lord! When will you stop this pain?

No light can be seen, no sound can be heard here! This place is far away from Mathura's people; their melancholy voice can't reach to this prison.  

Then how can I hear their cry?

Answer is very simple. Their cry is not of their alone, whatever they are praying to God is the very own words of the whole universe too, even deities from heaven are praying the same, "O savior! Listen to us! We are helpless without you! Don't delay, Lord, come & save us!"

Are you listening, my Lord?

This prayer has been spread in air from everyone's heart! Even a deaf can hear this! I'm not hearing this with my ears; I can feel this within my heart!

I am a king. My people are my children. They are suffering much without performing a little offence, & I am here, in this dark room, without any power to save them!

A king is compared to God, but that's only because of your direct influence on a king, O King of all kings! King has no power to rule your children without your order. You yourself assign this job to him.

You, the King of universe, gave me a responsibility to rule some children of you. You gave me a little part of your infinite raj-danda in order to perform right judgment on behalf of you. I tried at my best, Lord, but finally could not save the honor of your raj-danda! I failed to fulfill my duties to your children! Forgive me, my Lord! My King! Forgive your irresponsible representative!

But why, God, why am I seeing this day? What offence I have done at your feet?

Yes, one & only one dangerous offense I did. I became the father of demon Kans!

Yes! Whose death is prayed by all, I gave birth to him! Whose end will make this universe happy; I was responsible for its start! To destroy him, Lord of Vaikunth will appear Himself, but I only regret that I could not destroy him! 

Kans was a torturer of saints. He asked them to worship him as God. Whoever worshipped Lord Narayan was tortured by him! I made him alert several times, but he was not my obedient son at all.

But his sin started to cross its limit suddenly after Devaki's marriage. I can never forget that cursed day. The royal palace was still decorated with all arrangement of Devaki's marriage, the flowers of their marriage were still at their place, and all was in joyous mood, suddenly---Kans entered with his soldiers, Devaki & Vasudev was with him.

When I got the news, then poor Devaki was already imprisoned with her husband!

I burst into anger. Can anyone tolerate this?

I ordered him to undo this immediately. He could say nothing at that moment. He had no right to disobey his king.

Devaki was his beloved sister. He loved her much. I was astonished enough to see his behavior to Devaki! How can a person be changed so drastically? Is it your leela too, Lord? You wanted to punish Kans, so helped him to fulfill his amount of sin!

But I never thought that my son has fallen so significantly! I could never understand what a shocking conspiracy was started against me within my kingdom!

Kans knew well, that I will oppose him in every sinful way he adopted. So he planned to dethrone me, but I could not know!

Oh God! How can I write this, my pen sucks with limitless shame & grief to write that I gave birth to such a son who could easily killed a newly born baby of his sister!!!!!!!

But my 'great' son had no repented for doing that! He was as normal as he has killed an ant accidentally! Then he had no fear from me. Because he was then completely ready to dethrone me.

Forgive me, my loyal soldiers! You respected me much, but this helpless king could do nothing to save you at that day! You gave your precious lives to save your king, but this ill-fated king could not be saved!

I tried to show my son the right way of life, but he could not see it, rather I became the highest barrier of his way of sin. So I had to take shelter here, in this dark room!

God! If you further decide to give such son to a father, please keep my little request; end that father's life just after his son's birth!

If you ended my life that day, I never heard this pain of all! Devaki's each child's death-pain has poisoned the atmosphere of whole Mathura! I can't breathe well in this poisonous air, Lord! All my people are surely thinking that they are being tortured due to my order! How can I convince them about my present condition? 

God! That foolish Kans does not know you! He has no idea about your glory. He does not know how much you love your devotees! & so, in spite of hearing the Akashwani, he did not get alert. I know, my Lord, you love this sinner too! You are always ready to forgive him if he takes your shelter even now! But he will not do that!

Oh! What a pity! He is very near of the ocean of your mercy, but can't accept it!

Listen to me, Lord, don't forgive him! Yes, being his father I'm praying to you that please don't forgive that sinner! He, who can't recognize your mercy, should not be forgiven.

Now come, my Lord! We all depend only on you! You are the only light of hope in this darkness!

No, I'm not worried about myself at all. Do end my life if you want, but rescue my poor Devaki & Vasudev! Rescue my innocent people! They are alive only for you! Don't make them disappointed, Lord! If you make more delay to save your distressed devotees, it will reduce your glory! Don't do that, my Lord! Sinner has crossed all of his limits, now you can't stay at your place with peace! You must come now!

Come, my King! I could not fulfill my duties given by you, punish me for this offence! I'm waiting only to handover your kingdom to you! Your representative is too weak to protect your kingdom. Now accept your entrusted property from my hands, & give me moksha! 

Only keep my one more request, O King! Give me a little chance to expiate. Don't destroy Kans yourself, let me do it! Which sin I performed by giving birth to him, will be slightly less if I can end his life with my own hands!   Edited by Urmila11 - 12 years ago