Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣

thats what you call a proper remix 🤣🤣🤣🤣
a warning would've been nice nisha 🤪🤣🤣
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 sorry forgot to tell you not to eat or drink when watch this - thinking about arjuhi like this is so funny 🤣🤣
How is it 🤣
Its like more rajveer gauri type 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HI EVERYONE

i am 1st time commenting here coldnt resist myself i read your comments everyday and love what u people come up with.

as of dhondu i think arohi's family has bought him back to seperate arjuhi and he also fancies her thats why got jealous but arohi does not know she is using him to make arjun jealous which is working.i think their plan of seperating theese 2 wont work as they will get closer arjun due to jealousy and arohi due to arjuns innocence.

i cant wait for roop tera mastana.i love arjuhi and their chemistry just cant get enough no matter how much i watch.

it feels nice to share views here about arjuhi knowing everyone here loves them.
glitter567 thumbnail
@nisha.....i will not answer how it was🤣🤣🤣
yes deffo more rajveer gauri type 🤣🤣🤣

hii maryadafan...welcome to the lounge 😊
Du_Nish thumbnail
@ maryadafan🤗 
whats your name? welcome to our lounge and hope to see you here and get drooled with us,crazy mohabbatians

I don't think Arohi's family brought him and about if he fancies her more than childhood friend it means that at a point of time Dhondhs and Arohi were together but your logic is right for why he felt jealous.

So thats why we are telling here that we dont want Dhondhs came for Arohi and chanting it shefu or someone else in hope they  listend to us.thats a specia charm of the lounge😆

@jannat do u want me to post another song🤣
glitter567 thumbnail
errrrmm....eerrmmm...errmmm..,,.go on then 🤣🤣🤣

fasten your seat belt jannat 🤣
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks eshu for welcoming me,i also hope that dhondu does not come in between arjuhi i cant stand that but seeing him jealous like that i cant understand.will wait and see what cv's come up with
Du_Nish thumbnail

After sunny, i gave the honour to chotu😆 ''bobby chachu''

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh6ebmIur509[/YOUTUBE]

bobby chachu was in another generation u c 🤣
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lol.. Nish! remix of those 2 songs hilarious.. 🤣!! and that song.. "mera dil le gayi oye" is stuck onto my mind since the time Karan sang it in one of the SBS videos.. now, it's gonna be onto my mind again for ever.. even in sleep!! don't know why?? 🤣🤣🤣!! Thanks for the caution Jannat!! I was eating while I heard the remix.. my laptop screen would have been a disaster! Thanks to u.. it's safe!! 🤣🤣..