Aarakshan has finished AKB starts

pooja_rahil9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yes guys.......
as per now a days they showing.........its show that aarakshan serial has finshed and armanon ka balidaan show has started.........

boz this new track totally alag hain purane track se......there is no theme of arakshan.....now it has become saas bahu serial

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
may i as what is aarkshan thank u
sreenysa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont know hindi properly, con you tell me the meaning of Aarakshan.
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sreenysa

i dont know hindi properly, con you tell me the meaning of Aarakshan.

Aarakshan means reservation.
I am also sad this serial is losing its main theme. I think they did this to make Dolly enter the show and gain TRPs by her popularity😳
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes I liked the traack of the reservation theme. But this new track is okay too but would prefer the serial not to be a saas bahu serial.
sreenysa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aradhana87

Aarakshan means reservation.
I am also sad this serial is losing its main theme. I think they did this to make Dolly enter the show and gain TRPs by her popularity😳

thanks,Bigboss was popular, but dolly is not popular the show give her only regonisation not popularity. they missed this logic.Anyway i just hate sasa bahu, we are getting bonus also in the form of voilence. upto some extent i can handle the voilence. But sasa bahu-voilence noway.
that is the reason of watching this show. One thing i have to say imagine gets good concepts but executes very badly. It always truns into sasabahu saga.