rmj written update 21st feb 2011

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
rmj written update
part 1
THE Episode start where it ended on thursday sweety and mona taliking
sweety: there should not be any distance between husband and wife,i know anukalp really loves you,he is a very good guy but that doesnt mean you should take his advantage,see to that you dont loose him.chal den i got to leave,you take care
mona:(feeling guilty)will i loose anukalp cause of my stupidness
scene 2:anukalp office ka cafe,he is with aditya
aditya:anu why are you looking so lost.is everyting okay you can share it with me
anu:everyting is gud,wat u got in tiffin?
aditya:as usual stuff dal,roti,chawal,i am all set to eat your tiffin(aditya takes his tiffen and open it,finding a letter with the food)
aditya reads the first and the last line:my dear jhalla. with love monaji,anu grabs the letter from aditiya hand.
(I CANT SAY WORD TO WORD WHAT THE LETTER STATED, CANT REMEMBER SO MUCH IN DETAIL,BASICALLY SHE SAID SHE WAS BUTTERING AMBAJI FROM YESTERDAY TO LEARN COOKING,AND HE GOTUP EARLY AND COOKED FOOD FOR HIM,SHE DOESNT KNOW HOW IS IT,SHE REALLY LOVES HIM A LOT)ANU IS SMILING after reading the letter
aditya (tries to break the paratha but its very hard):did you fight with mona ji,(anu is confused),the paratha is too hard
scene 3:anu and mona room
sejal comes running to mona,
sejal:bhabhi you over cooked the paratha,it has become too hard
mona:i cooked it well,made it little crispy
bhabhi:if u make th paratha little crispier,its good to eat that time but it becomes really very hard to eat it later
mona:oh freak, what will anu will eat now,he will be really very angry on me now
sejal:i dont know about bhaiya,if  ambaji will see dis she will get very angry,i will go out and make the cows eat
scene 4:anu office,he is still in cafe with aditya
anu phone rings,mona is calling him,aditya takes the phone
aditya:hello bhabhi,good way to take revenge from anukalp, to break his teeth,he must have troubled you a lot na,(anu takes the phone from his hand and goes in the corner)
mona:(crying)i am really very sorry anukalp,i tried to cook but couldnt even make it properly,i thought i will impress you but it turned bad,now you wont love me na
anu:so what you dont know cooking,why will i stop loving you,i just want you to be yourself,
(aditya just comes in the middle of the conversation,and takes the phone from anu hands)
aditya:bhabhi,if anu keeps in talking like this i will fall for him  and get married to him,(anu shoos him off)
mona:anukalp,todAy i will be waiting for th night,nor will i feel tired,nor will i put the alarm 
anu:and
mona:(repeats the same thing agin) and nothing bache ki jaan loge kya?
anu:mona i will still eAT THE paratha,as am eating papad
mona:i love you
ANU:i love you too
(there are no dialogues after that,mona is very happy,decorating the room with candles and flowers, wear a nice salwar kameez, then anu comes)
the full gandhi faMily are eating food,AND ANU MONA HOLDING HANDS
SCENE 5:OUTSIDE ANU MONA ROOM
MONA:finally we are done with food,was eagerly waiting for the night
anu:me too
mona:wait a second,i will call you then come inside
(mona goes in the room and check with the decorations,she calls him in)
anu is happy seeing the room,he cant beleive its is their own room.he slowly slowly moves backwards and closes the door,then a song starts(dheere chalna... from paheli),they both are just about to kiss,when the bell rings,anu tells mona somebody else will open th door but agin the bell rinng,anu:who must be at this time
mona:i always used to feel ambaji timing is great, but there is always some one else whose have awesum timing..anu and mona leave for checking who is it
part 2
scene6
(it was karan at the door)
karan:i am very sorry to disturb you people so late,but a pipe has bursted in our house we need a pump,all the shops will be closed now so i came here to take it
mona:all may be very worried na
anu:wait i will come with you
mona;even i will join you(then she looks at ambaji who signals her to go)
babuji,fufaji,anu,mona goes to sethi house
(the house is in very bad state, all are trying to remove water)
mona :how come such a bad condition
vimmy:we had called for plumber, he repaired it then suddenly the pipe bursted
anu:there can be a shot circuit
sweety:it has already happened,there is no electricity on first floor
vimmy:how will we sleep with no electricity
babuji to dadaji:nothing doing you people pack some of your clothes and come to our place,first dadaji says no,but when anu says he agrees,but satnam is not very happy with this
babuji to mona:now lets go home and make arrangements for them
the gandhi leave
karan to dadaji:chachu is not happy with the decision,
dadaji:your chachu is very difficult
part 3
scene7:dadaji,vimmy are trying to convince satnam,finally he gets covinced
scene 8(mona anu room0
(mona and anu are removing the cAndles and flowers,anu is little sad)
mona:dont worry my jhalle,its only  a day ka matter
anu:i understand,after all we all are family,we will get 1000s of night like this, both gives a smile
(today,it was must watch episode,i really liked anu-mona scene,very romantic.i tried a lot  to use full words how much i could)
*silent members pls press like button*

Edited by sherma - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sab_1311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

oh well as was expected....they would have been interrupted

Thanks for the update.

Edited by Sab_1311 - 13 years ago
mivah thumbnail
wa wah waaaaaaaaaah wat a wonder ful update
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the awesome update
_Sahra_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely Update Shrema
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
 Can you  double space when you introduce next scene, it will make update look cleaner😊 other than that awesome update.
just4fun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Atleast one soap has a creativity. Hilarious and awesome episode!
Anu_mona thumbnail
thanks  so much for the  lovely update.............
LuvKyuMin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved the monalp scene 😳 but I think the song kind of ruined the moment 😭 anyways awesome update and episode! Hope the SR will be soon 😳
cbindia2009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You did an excellent job!!