Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: intruderfast

sanya now u can do the godhbharai, pls tumne promise kiyaa thaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aur anmol ko special invite karna πŸ˜†
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sps0114

cjs369 - agree with you...Veer feeling guilty is his problem and agree he should not be apologizing but dealing/accepting his feelings for the baby Taps is carrying....by apologizing he makes things difficult not just for himself but also for ichcha.......I think ichcha is being realist not mahaan, even tho' its hard on her to see Taps carrying Veer's child, she is making effort to accept this reality. She had two choices 1. to make Veer's life hell like Taps would have done in this situation for Tas being pregnant 2. Accept Veer is having a child with his ex-wife and watchout for her relationship not be ruined. Ichcha opted for Opt2. Satya and Damini feeling bad for ichcha is very human reaction because they understand how hard it would be on ichcha....Veer's character is torn between the child and his hatred for Taps.....its hard for him to deal with it, thats why he keeps asking ichcha to have a baby which is not a solution to deal with his guilt or to make up for what he considers his mistake....Veer's character lacks maturity.....which is in Satya's character

Very well summed up the situation Veer is in nowπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Why do Cvs suddenly showing Veer as a weak character with this scene. He has his weaknesses but this is a bit too much. I really do not understand how a person who hates the fact that he had impregnanted his bete noire sudddenly feel for the baby that too infront of his lady love. When Ichcha is there seeing her shud have stopped him but no nothing stops Veer.

I do not agree that this scene is required for Ammo to realize the fact that Taps hasn't changed.....................Cvs cud have showm Ammo overhearing Tapni convo abt their mission impossible and thus not degrade Veer's character
dreamz12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sps0114

Ichcha should stay away when Veer has these weak moments again with the child she already said it he can stay away from taps but he will not be able to stay away from the child and let him come to terms on his own which is imptt.....Veer has said he prefers to stay away from what makes him weak and gullable - he runs from situations versus dealing/accepting

when satya and ichcha spend time together with the cooking and have fun let Veer's insecurities kick in probably that would give him a wake up call, he is already a litlle jealous 'coz of Satya getting importance by all and bringing fun in the family......Taps will take advantage and make Veer realize how she felt the same way when everyone in her family talked about ichcha the same way as Satya ....somewhere deep down Veer has the tendency to feel sorry for himself and Taps will play with this emotion of his.....

I wonder if Veer and Satya will have a conversation about why Veer divorced Taps, if they do, it would be interesting....if Satya says anything pro ichcha may result in Veer feeling insecure who know he is so vulnerable right now and then the cvs Veer doubts Satya/Ichcha twist will start

loved your take on the story πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Though I am tired of these triangles in Uttaran I wud at this point love to see Satya-Veer-Ichcha love triangle.

If Cvs do really steal ideas from IF plzzzzzzzzzzzz guys its my humble request show something like this which is sensible and interesting to watch.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
im not doing any godh bharaii if tht kid is not veers😑 who wants to do such naatak for no reason!
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

im not doing any godh bharaii if tht kid is not veers😑 who wants to do such naatak for no reason!

😭😭ab tappu ka kyaa hoga, sanya tum toh tappu ki dushman nikli😭😭😭😭😭😭
apni baby ko aise nahin chodte😭😭😭😭😭har dukh dard mein saath diyaa hain , abhi kaise chod rahi ho

😭😭😭
 arye wah ji veer ko bahga ke ichcha  pe chance marne ka irada heπŸ˜ƒ
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ichvee

arye wah ji veer ko bahga ke ichcha  pe chance marne ka irada heπŸ˜ƒ

well spottedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mitturaju thumbnail
πŸ‘

Originally posted by: intruderfast

😭😭ab tappu ka kyaa hoga, sanya tum toh tappu ki dushman nikli😭
apni baby ko aise nahin chodte😭har dukh dard mein saath diyaa hain , abhi kaise chod rahi ho

😭😭😭

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Well said.
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 so naive🀣🀣🀣
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hawww haaaye babay i mean baby orphan ho gaya .. nahiiiiiii!! GHOR KALYUG hai!!!!😭