Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 cjs369 - agree with you...Veer feeling guilty is his problem and agree he should not be apologizing but dealing/accepting his feelings for the baby Taps is carrying....by apologizing he makes things difficult not just for himself but also for ichcha.......I think ichcha is being realist not mahaan, even tho' its hard on her to see Taps carrying Veer's child, she is making effort to accept this reality. She had two choices 1. to make Veer's life hell like Taps would have done in this situation for Tas being pregnant 2. Accept Veer is having a child with his ex-wife and watchout for her relationship not be ruined. Ichcha opted for Opt2. Satya and Damini feeling bad for ichcha is very human reaction because they understand how hard it would be on ichcha....Veer's character is torn between the child and his hatred for Taps.....its hard for him to deal with it, thats why he keeps asking ichcha to have a baby which is not a solution to deal with his guilt or to make up for what he considers his mistake....Veer's character lacks maturity.....which is in Satya's character
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: souroj

Veer, another sonogram session is round the corner. What will u do in  ur excitement take Tapasya in your arms and kiss her😡 

After seeing Veers restlessness i feel it cud take more than that....are these things so sensitive...i dont understand😆...aur Ichcha instead of stopping him giving him saintly words..."kitna achcha feeling hai.."....achcha feeling my foooottttt😡
tani_thk thumbnail

Originally posted by: akruz

After seeing Veers restlessness i feel it cud take more than that....are these things so sensitive...i dont understand😆...aur Ichcha instead of stopping him giving him saintly words..."kitna achcha feeling hai.."....achcha feeling my foooottttt😡

🤣🤣🤣
🤣
Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

aaj veer ko iss forum pe khub daat padegi, i am sure.😆😆

veer ab teri khair nahin😆😆😆
veer babu bhaag jaa, aaj veecha lovers chodenge nahin😆

haan na veer ka damag kharaab hoja hai lagat, humein sab ku ussay peetna chahiye 😡
tiredofuttaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
stupid idiott hee iss 😕 i hate him....usko romance karna hain tho let him go to hell with that tappu and romance. kitni baar behkega...junk fellow...in kannada there is a saying which translates to " am interested in my rice quantitiy also and interested in guests also"...like that that b***dy fellow wants icchaa and all nice things of that tappu.....oh my god i am sooooooooooo damn irritated and frustrated...i want to make pieces of his face and throw in the north south east west directions.....&^%^%$$#^%#^%$
Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiredofuttaran

stupid idiott hee iss 😕 i hate him....usko romance karna hain tho let him go to hell with that tappu and romance. kitni baar behkega...junk fellow...in kannada there is a saying which translates to " am interested in my rice quantitiy also and interested in guests also"...like that that b***dy fellow wants icchaa and all nice things of that tappu.....oh my god i am sooooooooooo damn irritated and frustrated...i want to make pieces of his face and throw in the north south east west directions.....&^%^%$$#^%#^%$

love your username 😆
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

how have they made tapu from 3 to 7 months pregnant already???🤣 I didnt realise they took a 4 month leap!

sanya now u can do the godhbharai, pls tumne promise kiyaa tha😆😆
tiredofuttaran thumbnail

Originally posted by: tani_thk

🤣🤣🤣
🤣

maha sati savitri bhi chup nahin rehti.....sweet itni bhi ho jaaye tho sar chadta hain and it gets tooo uneasy.....i want to kill everyone in that bakwas serial...who iccha bhi teek nahin hain...wo bhi vansh ke saat gayi...ye junk veer, if he was soooo forgiving he couldve lived with that dayan only naa....why he had to marry icchaaa....all are mad and crap....totally bakwas....veer ka tho koyi image baki nahin rakhaa....🤢AngryAngryAngryAngry
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiredofuttaran

i loved ur comment
nowadays veer wants both baby and ichaa
if he does it again then ichaa should not support him
let him be happy with his criminal wife and trap's kid
tiredofuttaran thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

I completely agree with you...............he did not even look at Ichcha properly...............where is Anchaal (intruderfast's new name)..............he needs to rescue Ichcha.

exactly.....uske man mein hain strongly tat tappu was or is or whatever his patni.....bl*&&%&%dy fellow....sab kuch karke kya guilt uska sar....later if he feels guilty or dies also who cares.....saalaaa baad mein jaaye